• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How many draws on your vapcap?

How many draws on your vapcap?

• 1-3

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • 4-6

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 10-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Sorry, I should have done the poll in twos with a fourth option for 7 and over.

bossman,

Vaporware

1-2 per heat cycles, usually 3 heat cycles. If it’s 1 then it’s click to click, if 2 then about half the cycle minus exhalation time.

I have done 3 per cycle a few times, but not often...I’m still learning how to get the best results though since I’ve only had it for a couple of weeks.

Squiby

I almost always use a Ti tip. When heating with a butane jet lighter, I go through three heating cycles per load. Within each cycle I get 2-3 mouthpull draws before the cooling click.

When I use my fantastic @Pipes Skelator Induction Heater, I favor the Dip and Sip technique originated by our own wonderful and creative @phattpiggie. I heat past the click to the count of 4 one thousand. Then I take a mouthpull toke, maybe two and then insert the tip for a one one thousand, two, count. Take a toke and repeat until no more vapor is produced. The only cooling click comes after you have spent your load. I love this technique! Perfect timing and ritual for a Ti Tip.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Depends on how I fill it. When I pack my M from my Dynastash for using when I'm out and about during the workday I pack the bowl much tighter than when I'm using it at home. I get 6-10 hits from that.

If I'm at home and packing my bowl extremely loose by just lightly packing or packing via vacum method I only get 3-5 hits.

Last edited:

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
I usually have a three heat cycle session, and then another three heat cycle session about an hour later, and then one heat cycle before I dump the ABV tailings.

I do slow, moderate-volume lung pulls; one per heat cycle.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Usually 4 rounds of sip-n-dip [what's it called with a lighter?] - load looks like french roast and I'm a happy camper.

bizwaxzion,
Reactions: Squiby

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Between 3 and 5 heating cycles à 1-3 draws each depending on weed quality and moisture, as well as location of heat appliance on the cap.

Dynavaper,
Reactions: Squiby

condor020

always one draws each heat, depend of the stuff 5 draws usually, iam starting low in the tip at bginining when im in mood for tasting

condor020,
Reactions: bossman

hinglemccringleberry

I run the smallest chamber size on me Ti tip and a medium-fine grind. Works out to 0.04 give or take. Lately I use a 3 flame torch and just heat the entire cap. I do 1 draw per cycle that begins with mouthpulls and ends with a lungpull. After 4 or 5 of those, the load is toast (and so am I).

2 big draws (till the cooling down click) every time. max 0.1g
Damn. That would kill me lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom