How long until you completely gave up combustion...

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Vitolo's YouTube video about the Vapir No 2 had me sold. I bought one through a local headshop. Then I started seeing Fuckcombustion pop up when I was trying to find out info about vaping online and started reading the posts. I combusted for 20+ years. As of Jan. 1, 2013 I have not had a joint, reg pipe or any means of combustion. The thought of smoking a joint is revolting to me. As soon as I received my No2, I never combusted again.

I have several vaporizers now, make sure you have a back up, don't want to go back to combustion.:peace::leaf:

horst

horsed
Tried my first vaporizer a year ago, my main arguments where efficiency and stealth. After a few months of transition, using the vape at home and still combusting on the go, I compared both methods constantly and finally saw no sense in continuing combustion.
At the end of january I also decided to quit tobacco and never looked back since.
So I needed 8 months from getting the hang on vaping to completly giving up combustion. :)

Thanks to FC for giving vaping newbies such a great place to learn about this form of consumption, with your help I managed to get the right vape for my needs from the start and knew everything about the handling bevor even getting my hands on.
And also thanks to FC for didn't let me save a single buck since giving up combustion, cause I stumble upon so many nifty litttle things to enhance the experience even further. :D

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
Converted after first session with an easy vape 5 back in october. Instantly went online did some research on vaping, found this website, browsed plug-in unit forums, ordered a DBV and that has been my daily driver since. That and cooking with ABV are much better and cleaner highs than combustion for me. I will never combust again. Wish I had discovered Vaping sooner.

Top Bottom