• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How Long does Vapor last in a bag???

Fihfinder86

Hey guys,

I am wondering how long a creamy bag would last if left closed and out of direct light? Being a medicinal user, this would be very beneficial in certain situations.

Also I am looking for a thread with information on when the herb is "done", probably a fairly long thread as its a subjective topic, as well as making cannabutter from vaporized herb, the search feature did not help me.

Thanks!

Fihfinder86,

stinkmeaner

There is no definite answer to that question since there are so many variables, it will start condensing immediately and be very weak within 30-60 min. It is wise to just finish the bag, the normal size bag doesn't hold that much and you can always make smaller bags. If you just like a couple puffs then a bag is not your best option, something more portable like a Magic Flight Launch Box would work better.

The herb is done when you stop feeling vapor in your lungs and if it starts tasting bad just give it a look, if most or all of the green is gone then you can empty it out. There is no exact time so just experiment and you will figure it out.

stinkmeaner,

hereatlast

I can't say anything as to how long the vapor will last BUT I do know that the taste will degrade really quickly. After very little time the vapor will be much harsher and staler tasting than when it was fist filled.

hereatlast,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The Cooking subforum has topics about making cannabutter and other edibles, drinkables!

Lo,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
There really isn't a definite answer, but I think after about 30 minutes, that vapor is no good. IMO

CombustionJunction,

Raf007

Retailer
If I remember correctly, S&B advise to let it no more than 5 or 10 min in the volcano userguide (which can be found on their website I think).

Raf007,

vapirtoo

I've tried 1 hour bags and found the effect and taste to be real weak,
so I agree with Raf007 that it doesn't last long at all. :(

vapirtoo,
Top Bottom