• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How long does the vape high last for you, and which vape(s) do you use?

GreenLeaf

How long does your vape high last for you, and which vape(s) do you use?

I rarely vape so I don't have any tolerance at all so the effects last for 8 hours for me when I use my MFLB. I like how with vaping unlike with smoking, you only get THC and it's psychedelic like eating strong edibles but without the heavy body load, confusion, or nausea that can happen from eating strong cannabis edibles.

When I was into smoking before I got a vape I would smoke pot and even if I did get the psychedelic effects from smoking herb it would only last for 4 hours and I'd either smoke more, or just relax and go to bed if it was night.

GreenLeaf,

Marrijane420

Daily Vape User
I would say I am high off hitting the MFLB for about 3-4 hours, then burnt for two so six. vapor>smoking:peace:

Marrijane420,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
I can only dream of being high for hours. Usually lasts about 1hr max then i want to blaze another. I use the ssv and mflb. I think i just vape too much cause the first vape of the day is the only one that really lasts.

YoGranMazPimp,
I can only dream of being high for hours. Usually lasts about 1hr max then i want to blaze another. I use the ssv and mflb. I think i just vape too much cause the first vape of the day is the only one that really lasts.

Kinda in the same unfortunate boat.

Generally it's the Vriptech at home and the MFLB/Omicron on the go.

charliedontsurf,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Primal Rush lasts 15-30 seconds with my UD. then you it starts going up and down till it stabilizes .. to a straight enlighting vape high 1-2 hours.. subsiding into mellowing out when stimulative effects are gone.. (it also strain/vape temp dependent but i won't get into that) ..
So glad i won the UD.. I was a huge skeptic for Log vapes(would never had bought one after reading about woodchars, small bowls and stuff.. but UD show me the truth.. The tech of extraction and dosage makes a huge difference.. on how much you are going to gain out of fixed amount of herb .
Sofar i can say UD gives me the best experience than can be matched only by the gnomes but i a lot easier to use cuz it is electric powered. (i consider it greener than butane especially in closed environments)
Gnome classic gives me similar experience to my UD.. having the same load.. and the GG i delivers a punch just like the MW although it bowl its much smaller.(I almost always manage to achieve the one hit wonder
Since i got my UD i did cut my usage from 0.3-0.5 to 0.05 - 0.2 ..
I think i would be having the same daily consumption if i am using either UD,Gnomes or both. .. at the price of breakage issues and dealing with torches.. which is not that big trade off.. for what it gives. fast/prolonged extraction with both low temp/high temp in multi hits/single strike + even bag blow can be modded..

My MW gave me 1-2 mins Rushes(i've had experiences with Amnesia haze that i can only compare to heavy herbal extracts and huge hash oil portions.. )but i at the time i was using loads as big as 0.2-0.5 g (mainly over 20% strains)... high was overwhelming and lasting for 2-3 hours.. Then getting a bit tired,hungry,lazy just like after 2 g straight herb cone combusted... In result of those overkills i felt for first time in 10 years of herb use.. that my tolerance has raised.. to a point that less than 0.1 g herb had little no effect for me...
Well it helped convert myself from user to abuser and go trough the best shit i ever got..(quality wise) .. in 6 months that would now last me probably 2 years.. with UD/Gnomes .

DBV - it still feels like i wasted a lot of herb with that vape. (only if i knew of FC back then).. When i first got it i was blown.. but soon understood that i have to deal with often wand replacements and heater covers ,need to stir a lot + it tends to overheat some parts of the herb while living other unextracted.. which almost made me hate it..I consume almost 80% of what i did with MW i never got as higher as with it.. Then a DBV wand broke and never was replaced.. With one of my early vaping times DBV loads i can get 3 -5 sessions with the UD or Gnomes.
MFLB - never got me high enough off one trench.. always needed at least 2 .. Didn't played much with either than few trips and couple g of herb and gave up on it as soon i got my vapo-bowl.

Abysmal Vapor,

crawdad

floatin
each is one bowl/trench.

glass vapor genie. i feel that rush pretty quick, its within the first minute. im high in about 3-5 minutes and reach stoned in about 10-15 minutes, usually still climbing for a bit and id say the peak lasts about 30-45 minutes with a solid high lasting another hour after that, i usually like to repack just before the peak is done though. so i guess its around 2 hours total, however i do have residual effects from just one bowl past 2 hours, but im not what i would consider "high", sort of...a...slowly diminishing glow.

mflb. i recently started doing the micro hits to get it warmed up good and been doing better, but i'll admit im not able to get to the same level as the gvg with same herb and amount, its a different level, not bad...id say the temps are likely lower on the mflb vs gvg given the obvious color of a done bowl/trench. times are similar for me, just not quite the same high (temp issue). if i had to guess, id say the mflb high is shorter lived, thats my general experience.

the genie is my vehicle of choice. also, this is what it is now....when i started all those numbers were quite different, id get that rush quicker and the high would last longer, its still good just different.

crawdad,

djonkoman

I can't give an exact time. vaping for me usually is a longer ecperience, wich is also the reason I love vaporizing. when I vape, on weekdays that's often mostly at night, on weekends it can be all day starting right after breakfast, I'll just vape some more whenever I feel like. I don't have to get really high right away, I'm not in a hurry. usually results in a pretty stable high troughut the night(or day), wich ofcourse can peak some, smetimes I vape more at a time, but I discovered I like it best when I keep the dosage lower and spread it out more. especialy now with my UD that's clear, since I like the taste so much and it's so easy I have the tendency to keep loading stems.
I can vape 3-5 stems right away and get a nice strong high going, but I'll pay in the long run, since when that high wears offI can't get a good high going again as easily and harder to keep a constant high. I like it better to start with just 1 stem(glass stem with bowl made pretty smell, I think I load even less in it as the PD-stems hold each time)
or even just 1-2 hits
that way I get a steady, slowly building up high going, and I can keep it going all day with minimal usage of weed.
and when that slowly building up builds up to a stronger high, that stronger high also lasts a lot longer.

but on some ocassions I do a wake&bake on weekdays, and in that case it can last pretty long, actually surprises me a bit everytime how long it can last, it will be the strongest during my bicycleride to the city(wich takes 40-50 minutes), but up till in the afternoon I can feel something. combustion wears off much quicker
my style of usage really has changed a lot since vaping, when I still only combusted(I still combust sometimes), I used to only smoke once or sometimes twice a week, but that one ight a week I would smoke more n a few hours as I now go trough in an entire week.
with my style of vaping I think logs are really perfect, I like the act of vaping so if I had a vape that took more to load I wuld probably go trough it a lot quicker, I've never really had a point where I thought I'd vaped/smoked too much. plenty of times I had enough tough, but still could vape more. so wth only a small load each time I can just keep on vaping a stem now and then, and still using very little AND have satisfying buzz/high troughout the wole vape-time

if I limit t to the efects of ne stem, my times for the buldup are probably similar to the others in here. but troughout that there's also the bigger buildup, wich is over the course of hours.

djonkoman,
Reactions: dequelo

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Vaping noob here, but so far I am impressed.

First buzz lasts for several hours, but its a different kinda buzz than combusting. Just feels cleaner.

Hope as others have stated, my body is still getting used to vaping and my years of damage to my lungs will start clearing up, making vaping even more effective.

Darth Vapor

Pathological Vapist
I vake hard- usually an elbow or small cyclone in the Q with a couple MZ stems thrown in along the way. The whole bowl is usually 4-5 milky bags. When I rip like this I can be lit up hard at work at 5pm- three hours after I stop hitting. Only thing that sucks is i get tired when I come down... nothing a few iolite hits in the kitchen cant fix. :rolleyes:

Darth Vapor,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
The fact the high doesnt last too long for me has got me so into concentrates. I havent tried them. Yeah, Ive had a friend top a bowl with some hash or kief and wasnt to impressed by the added effects. But i want to try some real concentrates. Some oils, waxes and budders. I want to try all the methods to see whats better, oil domes or bell curves.maybe a vape for concentrates.......im hoping this gives me the boost i need to get really blazed then sustain it by vaping herbs after. Tomorrow i plan to have my first encounter with some real concentrates.

YoGranMazPimp,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well concentrates for sure get you higher.. but the comedown is in times worse than with bud.. :).. What it gives that it takes.... It is not a game cheat..

Abysmal Vapor,

Cole420

Combustion Hater
How long does your vape high last for you, and which vape(s) do you use?

I rarely vape so I don't have any tolerance at all so the effects last for 8 hours for me when I use my MFLB. I like how with vaping unlike with smoking, you only get THC and it's psychedelic like eating strong edibles but without the heavy body load, confusion, or nausea that can happen from eating strong cannabis edibles.

When I was into smoking before I got a vape I would smoke pot and even if I did get the psychedelic effects from smoking herb it would only last for 4 hours and I'd either smoke more, or just relax and go to bed if it was night.
REALLY? 8 hours? Holy shit, you should mail me some of that weed you got, cause I haven't ever heard of any high lasting that long, unless it's edibles.

Cole420,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Unless its edibles?! Holy shit you should mail me some of them edibles you got, cause i havent heard of any high lasting that long with edibles!

(for me, edibles do nothing)

YoGranMazPimp,

Cole420

Combustion Hater
Unless its edibles?! Holy shit you should mail me some of them edibles you got, cause i havent heard of any high lasting that long with edibles!

(for me, edibles do nothing)
Well, I said heard of. Personally, I'm in the same boat as you, they haven't worked for me whatsoever. But some people have told me effects have lasted 4-8 hours, it may be an exaggeration on their part, and I'm just going off what I've heard.

Cole420,

djonkoman

edibles can last long, it's been a while since I last had them so I don't really remember how long they last for me. but a few hours doesn't sound unusual to me. my first time edibles was on a schooltrip by bus to france(I live in the netherlands) so that trip must've taken a few hours, and I remember barely remembering the last part(when we arrived at the mountainvillage, was a skiing trip, I remember that afterwards I only remembered a few glances of the sight from the mountainroad, but I don't know of that was because I was falling asleep or I just screwed up my shorttermemory that much)
but that time I also had a lot, it were brownies, one tray wich I split in 2 portions, most of my friends had very little, but for 2 of them it was also their first time high. one opf those 2 only had 1-2 bites. eventually I ate everything that was left, wich was the majority, together with one other friend, but before we ate from it together I had already tried some, so eventually I had about half or a little more as half from that portion, and we were with 5 or 6 people, everyone was really high(the friend that after me had eaten the most quickly disappeared upstairs, and we later heard he got the munchies then fell asleep)

the reason I don't have them more often is that it takes a lot more weed as vaping or smoking for me, and I can only get high from edibles if I'm together with friends, once I baked a cake with a friend, we each took half of it home. that night I ate half of my half(so a quarter), felt nothing except some slight sleepiness
few days later it was liberation day, and I shared my remaining quarter with a friend, and got really really high

djonkoman,

weedemon

enthusiast
i have a rule that i follow for working. never blaze when there is less than 2 hours before work and never blaze oil 3 hour before work or sooner. :D

this is all the time i need so that I can be totally normal again :p

i use the TV/UD mostly.

weedemon,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
But some people have told me effects have lasted 4-8 hours, it may be an exaggeration on their part, and I'm just going off what I've heard.

Depending on the dose and absorption it can be more then 8 I have been like baked for 14+ hours on one edible. You can check it out in the ABV experience thread but normally its more like 3-6 hours for me I ate a 10 dose edible 3 days ago and effects were pretty strong for about 3 hours (btw 10 dose edible+front row Disney land world of color show= one of the best times of your life haha). Edibles are harder for some people to feel effects me being one of them I know people who can eat 1 dose and be blasted for 4 hrs. Where I can eat 6 doses on an empty stomach and it's no stronger then vaping for me just longer lived effects. For those of you whom edibles dint work to well edibles with soy Lechitin may be helpful.

To be on topic vaping effects are normally pretty strong for about a 45 min depending dose and strain of course. Then medicated for about an hr after. Residuals can be felt longer but if it's the weekend I remedicate around this time. Helps keep you from getting burnt if you over did it on your last session.

Puff

Puffers,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
For me, initial feeling/affect sets in at about..
1-5 minutes.
then carries on reaching peak at about 15 minutes
I can then coast on the high for a good 2 hours+
then after that is the "lingering affect" I can feel the high for 9+ hours if I vape that day. I wont feel "high" but definitely hazy and not fully in the present reality.

vape is MFLB, Underdog, Aromazap..

Elluzion,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It about when I've had the last time. If it was an hour ago it will not last an hour. If like 6 hours ago, it can get over 1 hr. If I've not vaped 24 hrs it can last over 2 hrs. If I've not vaped for days it can last for hours.

Seek,

vape4life

Banned for life
Ugh I hate tolerance. Problem is I took 2 months off, and the tolerance came right back so fast. I know alot of it is my own greedy fault, but maybe i need longer than 2 months. Man I lack discipline compared to some of you guys.

vape4life,

stroh

errl enthusiast
peak onsets in about 10 minutes, effects lasts about 1-2 hours, depending how much i vape, it can be 3 easily if i dab. i consider myself to have a decent tolerance, but nothing too crazy. i consume about an 8th every two weeks.

stroh,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
vape4life: I find prolonged periods between vape sessions work better for me, than one big break. For the exact same reason. If I start vaping every few hours after a week break the tolerance is back immediately. I find MJ tolerance to be very fast adapting. Like it is mailny dependent how much time ago has the last dose been taken.

vape4life

Banned for life
vape4life: I find prolonged periods between vape sessions work better for me, than one big break. For the exact same reason. If I start vaping every few hours after a week break the tolerance is back immediately. I find MJ tolerance to be very fast adapting. Like it is mailny dependent how much time ago has the last dose been taken.

Hey Seek thanks for that I agree with you 100% But it's soooo hard when I have insomnia withdrawl symptoms without it so if I do that it makes it next to impossible to sleep. When I do a protracted Tbreak it sucks for about 3 weeks to a month or so pretty bad, but then sleep gets better. Ya it's the vaping every few hours that I need to curb. It's all a big learning process, and for me i'm in the process of transitioning from a 1/2oz per week to a 1/4oz per week to hopefully (ideally) 1/8th per week or less. It only makes sense, when you can use less and get more medicated. Win win money in your pocket, more effect, and less time in that inbetween permazombie state.

Stoh: I WISH I could only vape an 1/8th every 2 weeks! Man I gotta get my shit together lol

vape4life,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
So you can try vaping an hour before sleep everyday. Once a day. I once did it for few weeks and it's results were really great. These highs when once a day are great and average long. Still nothing like a high after weeks, but much better than every few hours highs. Also these weeks cleaned the burnout. I will do that more often.

vape4life

Banned for life
So you can try vaping an hour before sleep everyday. Once a day. I once did it for few weeks and it's results were really great. These highs when once a day are great and average long. Still nothing like a high after weeks, but much better than every few hours highs. Also these weeks cleaned the burnout. I will do that more often.

You're bang on seek. I don't know why but I lack such discipline when it comes to only once per day at night. I suppose bordem and too much time on my hands lol I'm going to give it a good try though, instead of cold turkey for weeks, as that always destroys me.

Funny thing is that I get night sweats big time, if I only skip one night of herb. I thought withdrawl symptoms kicked in after 24hrs or so? Even if I vape that morning, all morning, if I don't vape at night I can't sleep and get the massive sweats. It's perhaps pychological, but I doubt it, and there isn't anything I have able to do about it for 5 years. I do however, sleep very well when medicated, although i'm always up super super early in the morning, and then can't fall asleep again unless I vape. Sometimes i feel like a drug addict! lol I know very shortly i'm going to either have to 1. quit completely or 2. quit for a few months and then resume very minimal use, like 1-2 X /week.

vape4life,
Top Bottom