• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How long do you pull from a vape pen

Mookie0608

I just picked up a pen and 2 cartridges since we finally got them here in jersey yesterday both 70% thc. Guy told me to take it easy with it in the beginning.

How long are your pills that you would take with the cartridges? To my understanding it’s different then a dry herb vape, and can be More potent.

Do you take shorter pulls? He showed me how to use it and said the pen is capped at a 10 mg maximum dose per session or draw one of the 2. It wasn’t almost like he was saying it’s technical like an edible you have to measure your dose and know what your getting into.

Our cartridges are new maybe just over a month but they are different. They are 8th ls yet they are so much smaller then the 2.2 out in other states and even the half gram cartridges seem bigger. Told me they last maybe a week 2 tops if you are lucky and ration it. Most people will go through one in about 3-5 days for heavy users.

Options were very limited but I did manage to get cookies (gsc x with cookiewreck), and blueberry tahoe.

So I was just wondering if I could get a few tips. I’m very comfortable vaping flower now, but don’t want to get my self into a uncomfortable situation.

Its just a simple curaleaf battery same thing with the cartridge that’s where I got it from.

Mookie0608,

anda1anda2

I don’t find the pen carts overly strong, especially with the cheaper batteries they often come with. I take about the same number pulls as vaping herb. Just take a pull or two and see how you feel.

TeeJay1952

I usually pull long enough to realise I want "Bigger Bang" and I go get Udog or Nano or Zion or Splinter.:rockon::myday:

TeeJay1952,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Mookie0608

Gotcha okay. With them being 70% even though I know it’s from being extracted and then the guy mentioning they are kind of like edibles don’t last nearly as long and kick in faster but he claimed you have to get the dosage correct. He was just using it as an example if I took my normal 8-12 second draw that could be way to high. I’ll start slow though.

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom