• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How full do you load your Launch Box?

B.

War Criminal
I've had mine for 2 days and love it.

How full does everyone here fill the trench? It seems to me that 3 or 4 little trenches is better than one big one. Has anyone else noticed this?

B.,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
B. said:
I've had mine for 2 days and love it.

How full does everyone here fill the trench? It seems to me that 3 or 4 little trenches is better than one big one. Has anyone else noticed this?
For me, it depends on where I am. If I'm in extreme "stealth mode", such as a concert or a theater, I load a full trench pior to the event and secure with rubber band so my pocket does not become spreckled, and I don't have to reload surrounded by people.

But if I'm at home just goofing around, or in a place where loading isn't a problem, I put in a fairly light load.

macbill,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I agree with MacBill, when you can load very very light. It helps increase in efficency and you aren't stuck with as many little specs of green in your duff. In the car or at work; one battery, two very small trenches. One nice motivational buzz.

IAmKrazy2,

max

Out to lunch
I almost always load light. It makes efficiency easier, and you don't have so much spent herb sitting in the trench while you try to get it all vaped.

max,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm still learning my LB too! I did find that less seems to work better for me as well thanks to reading suggestions about it here.

I didn't get the hang of the LB straight away. It took me a few tries for me to get it right. I had a hard time managing the fuller trenches and felt I wasn't doing something right. When I started using it with smaller trenches I got the feel for the LB pretty quickly. Such a neat little device :2c:

Lo,

B.

War Criminal
Indeed :)

I have experimented a little and I've found that I can produce vapor from even the tiniest amount, and especially if its my 1st vape of the day I can catch a nice little buzz off of soooo little. Or I can put a little more in and get ripped quickly. It probably isn't quite as efficient, but man is it fun. This little guy is so surprisingly diverse.

B.,
Top Bottom