How do you vape in public?

Alex22887

vapetastic
Pen shaped vapes are good for this exact reason. If anyone asks I just say it's an e-cig. With the Imag+ I would get really cheeky and maybe risk it a bit much. What can I say, i'm a thrill seeker. I remember once I was at a New Years party and the pen was in my blazer's inner pocket. Somehow the device turned on and people around me were like, "Damn! It smells like weed in here!" No one found out it was me but I was holding back my laughter all the way to the exterior of the house.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The better vape in my arsenal for flower stealth vaping is the Alfa, fits in the palm, no bright leds, no long stem and if you stay on low it doesn't smell so much. Battery life is better than the average imo. And if you need to get some clouds, walk away and turn it up!

I'm awaiting a 2nd hand Quickdraw500 for this purpose(since my Alfa is a bit less than 2 years old and the Quickdraw's price was nice enough), although I just noticed how high are the presets in t° and how bright are the leds!

Pen shaped vape for flowers are more visible and catch the eyes, the Alfa' shape&size is perfect I think. I received some days ago an Evolve-D which is the size of an wax pen, I was afraid about how it works but I get pretty satisfying rips but you need to pay attention what you do cause you can combust....and you will be not stealth anymore at all!!

PPN,

DrNick420

I think overthinking it is the problem.

Maybe it's just because I've been combusting in public since I was 13. I don't combust anymore, now I vape, but after stealth combusting for so long, vaping feels like nothing scary in comparison.

I just hit it and put it back in my pocket. I have hit a solo in public and felt totally comfortable doing so. But i felt very uncomfortable using a torch vape in public.

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
I'm with everyone that says, "act like you aren't doing anything wrong and usually you are okay." I have had a lot of success with that over the years even when I was combusting. It also doesn't hurt to be on the move if you are vaping in a heavily peopled area, by the time someone smells something I'm gone. These days it has become even easier because I also use a vape for nicotine purposes and always have several vapes with me. If I want medicine I just pull a vape out of my pocket or bag and hit it a few times, usually with concentrates so it takes less time and has a lower profile scent. Within moments I'll be back to an eliquid vape and no one is the wiser. My friends don't even usually notice that I have covertly enhanced my mood while we chat.

Hwy420

I live in a legal state. If it were not illegal to vape in public, I think the state of Oregon would find out by smell alone just how many "normal" people are using cannabis. I wish I did not have to fear getting ticketed while vaping and walking the dog. I wish I could openly vape in the smoking section but instead I sneak away from others. It is really annoying. Someone can light up his cancer stick in a public park but I cannot vape cannabis? Stupid.
I tried vaping while walking my dog, and I liked it! just have to be extra careful so my dog doesn't find a dead squirrel, or someone's shit, and start eating it :D

Wizsteve

OK OK I tell you the secret to vaping anywhere you want even crowded locations even in movie theaters no smoke buddy needed...... They will never know

Simply mix together Broccoli, asparagus,boiled eggs ,blue cheese ,Garlic with some homemade chili . Eat nothing but this daily .......This works like magic No idea how or why this works it just does so it's magic :: i do this every time i go to a movie theater Ushers sniffing around some guy two or 3 rows away cuz he is vaping without this full proof system. Using this full proof system you will find no one will be sniffing around you try it today works best in movie theaters can work just about anywhere where it is crowded now my new favorite place is this elevator 30 floors up seldom any stops always crowded (people heading to work from the parking garage) ((i just stumble upon this place while trying to find a place to park while i got coffee followed them all up it was odd they all worked together but no one said a word, the next day same time i followed them up again and started vaping from floor 2 on wards (( its pretty much non stop here this thing is so dam slow felt like it took like 5 mins to get up to floor 30 )) NO one even noticed or said a word this time either 10 to 15 people
not a word, This is too perfect ((ever notice how you get these many people in a small space like this elevator and no one faces each other so just head to the very back watch them pile in.Than turn around and face the wall not facing them.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
OK OK I tell you the secret to vaping anywhere you want even crowded locations even in movie theaters no smoke buddy needed...... They will never know

Simply mix together Broccoli, asparagus,boiled eggs ,blue cheese ,Garlic with some homemade chili . Eat nothing but this daily .......This works like magic No idea how or why this works it just does so it's magic ::

If I ate that combination daily I doubt anyone would remain in the elevator with me. Hell...I'd probably get off the elevator too. Doesn't the steam rising from your body make it hard to see? Oh wait.... I get it....the steam rising from your body hides the vapor cloud itself. Not to mention everyone's eyes are already watering which further hides the view-able vapor. BRILLIANT!

If someone actually got wind of the vape you could let your own wind fly and temporarily stun them. At least I'd hope its temporary......

Wowie Zowie

Jesus uses a Ceramic Nail
I have a DrDabber Aura.Its discreet and looks more like a e cig then anything else. I go to events...I go to the smoking area,I mill around...I vape.If someone says they smell something strange,I look around and act concerned,but I dont really know what they may be smelling,and I wander off,cause that guy did seem a little strange.....

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Every day on my lunch I go outside of the building I work in, which is in downtown Chicago, and use my Magic Flight. I stand with smokers so it looks like I'm using an e-cig of some sorts, and the weed smell mixes in with the cigarette smoke smell. I blend right in and most people don't even notice. The small amount who have just give me a smile or a thumbs up, or those familiar with it typically stop to chat about it.

howie105

Every day on my lunch I go outside of the building I work in, which is in downtown Chicago, and use my Magic Flight. I stand with smokers so it looks like I'm using an e-cig of some sorts, and the weed smell mixes in with the cigarette smoke smell. I blend right in and most people don't even notice. The small amount who have just give me a smile or a thumbs up, or those familiar with it typically stop to chat about it.

Good for you, making friends and coping a buzz at the same time.

noahkayf

Especially in Los Angeles, it's pretty easy to vape wherever there are cigarette smokers, you can smell bud so many times randomly in a day that it's not even blatant.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
all hail the Grasshopper ! it doesn't get much stealthier than this. it's also amazingly fast, 5 seconds to warm up and 5 more to take a hit. I still limit my public usage to non crowded areas but it creates opportunities I wouldn't have without it.

uhranium

i think a puffit style vape is the best when it comes to stealthness. wish a reputable brand would go on that route.

there also was this e-cig/(vape?) where it was put into strings of a hoodie so you'd have a whip in front of you all the time.

uhranium,

medically420

The flowermate is the ultimate stealthy vape. It looks like a e-cig box mod. I don't get a 2nd look whatsoever when puffing in a public place. Of course I do keep my distance from others just as a precaution, to avoid any potential conflict.

medically420,

gaseous_clay

I have a black Pax2. I'm in NYC so I'm not driving. Sometimes I'll take the caps off & get a hit on the platform. A couple times late at night when I get a car to myself I'll vape. It's stealth enough that tonight I saw a cop at a light & had it in my palm (thumb over the green light.) Soon as I saw him I tucked it into my sleeve. He decided to skip the light & even apologized as he rolled by (had that "oh shit, didn't see you" look.)

Was weird. I was high, but I wasn't THAT high. It happened just like that.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I also use the Air. I turn it on in my pocket, find a nice table away from traffic, assemble the stem into the vape, and just vape away. If it's an area that may possibly have a person or few people walk past, I may just walk the area or skate a little. It radiates a little smell, but it's really hard to pinpoint it even if it even is smelled.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I also use the Air. I turn it on in my pocket, find a nice table away from traffic, assemble the stem into the vape, and just vape away. If it's an area that may possibly have a person or few people walk past, I may just walk the area or skate a little. It radiates a little smell, but it's really hard to pinpoint it even if it even is smelled.

I used to do that but now I just leave the short plastic tipped stem permanently in the the Air when i'm out in a stealth situation. Less fumbling around in your pocket, and reduces the time from turning on to puffing! When its time to reload I just head for a toilet or if i'm out somewhere sly.

bluenavey00,

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
In public i try not to use my Arizer Solo
But when i do, i sip it like a Dos X's lol
Just act like if its a drink or a candy or something

When i have my wax pen, i'll hit it quick. Make it look like i'm biting my thumb or eating a candy bar or someshit
Outside the vape gets exhaled out in the open slowly, depending if the street is corwded
Inside, i hold that wax hit in til there none or little left andexhale into my shirt and fake a sneeze after.
If im in a restroom i exhale into a fanning hand and all set. Just wash my hands and head out.

Thats only when i care about being stealthy... i've been far too nonchalant lately

Tommy10

Worth adding for something like the solo/air or even the Mi as I have found, if it resembles an E-cig a drop of e-juice goes a long! Mi or solo with black tip air stem. I will order a stain glass 18-14 m/m for the Mi one day too, for the exact reason it resembles it makes it look like an e-cig.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
But i felt very uncomfortable using a torch vape in public.

I often use a Vapman in public and yes, it's quite awkward.
I use it only in places and times where I would have lit up a joint in my combustion days so if someone asks me something I have no problems at telling what it is.
It's also a great conversation starter outside bars, clubs, concert and the likes.

Top Bottom