How do you use FC and other vape/canna-related sites?

Plutonic

I'm just curious whether others are as obsessed with FC as I am. I've been coming here for about a year and check it several times a day, usually by immediately going to my "watched threads" list and reading the most recent entries in the threads about my favorite vapes (currently dynavap, imp, splinter, stempod, healthy rips, dt atty's, saionara). Every week or so I'll scan the portables, concentrates, ask FC, and discussion forums for new threads. I don't post much since an early flurry of posts, though I usually post whenever I read or learn something elsewhere I think might be useful. I don't "like" posts as often as I should, and feel guilty about it.

The only other related place I go is reddit, where I've created a multi-reddit with vaporents, waxpens, AdvancedVapeSupply, the_trvp, dynavap, and several other subreddits. There are some passionate subreddits over there (AVS and trvp are good examples), so for some vapes a reddit visit can be very useful, but I come here much more often.

How do you all use this place? Are there other places you visit as much (or half as much)?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have a few other sites I visit, but none as often as the FC. I will cruise through Leafly news and one local FB blog on legalization every now and then, but I check the FC regularly. If I'm on a new vape or a new interest I will look to reddit and Youtube for as much as I can find on my new interest. Lately it has been Sai vs DT V4 comparisons, and anything rosin related. Then I always check the e-nano thread (my favorite thread) and the Fury 2.

I also like to hit the lounge and see what new funnies are posted by @macbill and other FC regulars. I have a particular soft spot for the fucking heartless marauders on the "Out of Context" thread. Bastards.

Gigsabits53

I come here daily but I dont post a lot. To me, it's the best site for the knowledge I need. I know I have saved money, probably several bad vapes I may have bought without FC showing me the way.

I'm not much of a teacher so I dont make too many hall of fame posts, but I definitely have taken in some knowledge from many FC members.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Most of my social networking used to be Facebook and Reddit.

Now FC is where I go in much of my free time when relaxing in the evening. I already "watch" many threads. So I usually sit down and go through my Alerts first, then if I still am in the mood for more, I go through the "new posts" section, where I find new threads to add to my watch/alert list.

If I exhaust those and am not ready to quit yet, then I go to Vaporasylum and go through the same motions there.

Last edited:

Plutonic

To those looking in, yes, we are all stoner types, but to those on the inside, I'd only be considered a (lame, i.e. lightweight) microdoser type. It's all in the eyes of the beholder.

Point taken, and I'm a microdoser too, though if we go way way inside, at the intrapsychic level I'm sure we have lots of commonalities: we're all passionate about and attached to our hobby (otherwise we wouldn't be here all the time!), we've each developed the best way for us to use it, and we probably all sound like evangelists when we talk to non-stoners about why we do it (and why maybe they should try it!).

Speaking of which, I'll bet microdosers are the most incorrigible evangelists, cuz we're all convinced we've discovered the Ballmer Peak of cannabis consumption.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use FC and https://vaporasylum.com/ pretty well equally, VA a bit more as you can post pictures to your message by hitting the 'Upload File' button and they also have a 'Growing' section.
Lately, I have been more on FC as there is more info here on concentrate portables.:tup:

sickmanfraud

For Vaporizer info, FC can't be beaten.

For edible (and other subjects from time to time) information I go to Grasscity.

Anything you want to do to/with cannabis (except vape) is going to have more info on Grasscity, in my opinion.

Top Bottom