• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How do you use cartridges on vape pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Smokey

so I've just gotten into vape pens and I got a Puffco Pro which works great and I normally just load it with wax in the chamber and then burn it but my girlfriend managed to get a cartridge(where I live its not legal yet so you really don't see pre filled cartridges) so I'm assuming I just thread it on the battery and then thread the atomizer on it in stead of the cartridge but I just want to make sure because I stupid as it sounds I don't want to end up f****** it up trying to do something not right since it's supposed to be really good stuff

Sir Smokey,

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Yeah brother...
As long as the Cart is a 510 thread, simply unscrew your Wax Atomizer, and screw on the cart and draw as usual.

Hashtag46&2,
Reactions: macbill

SUIGENER1S

so I've just gotten into vape pens and I got a Puffco Pro which works great and I normally just load it with wax in the chamber and then burn it but my girlfriend managed to get a cartridge(where I live its not legal yet so you really don't see pre filled cartridges) so I'm assuming I just thread it on the battery and then thread the atomizer on it in stead of the cartridge but I just want to make sure because I stupid as it sounds I don't want to end up f****** it up trying to do something not right since it's supposed to be really good stuff
My cartridge comes pre loaded to get me loaded.

SUIGENER1S,
Reactions: macbill
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom