How do you tell when a concentrate vape cartridge is done?

shortwind

I live in a legal state and occasionally enjoy using concentrate vape cartridges I get from local dispensaries. These are operated by a slim, pen like battery. I have noticed that after a lot of use (multiple times over a month) that even if I take many puffs, I am getting a weak effect. Yet I still see concentrate inside the cartridge. I noticed that on two different brands of cartridge. I do also use dry herb portable vapes (my mainstay), along with homemade tincture, homemade coconut oil and random candies from dispensaries. I am a daily medical user (primarily dry herb vapes in evening and maybe an edible a week) and have high tolerance.
Are my cartridges about to be finished or do I just have high tolerance (they are much stronger when I first start using a cartridge)?
Feedback?
Thanks!

shortwind,

Gettinbetter

I live in a legal state and occasionally enjoy using concentrate vape cartridges I get from local dispensaries. These are operated by a slim, pen like battery. I have noticed that after a lot of use (multiple times over a month) that even if I take many puffs, I am getting a weak effect. Yet I still see concentrate inside the cartridge. I noticed that on two different brands of cartridge. I do also use dry herb portable vapes (my mainstay), along with homemade tincture, homemade coconut oil and random candies from dispensaries. I am a daily medical user (primarily dry herb vapes in evening and maybe an edible a week) and have high tolerance.
Are my cartridges about to be finished or do I just have high tolerance (they are much stronger when I first start using a cartridge)?
Feedback?
Thanks!
I feel like it is possibly degradation due to light and oxygen. I agree that some carts seem to mellow the longer they sit.....that said, tolerance build up is possibly happening as well.

Gettinbetter,
Top Bottom