How could anybody want anything else the herb

dadesign

I just read a article on a new formula on meth. that shit is poison, I don't understand how anybody could do it. just them chems alone are scary. and it sounds like making it could p blow your ass sky high too if done wrong...

I will stick to the herb, if I can't get the same high from it, I just need to stop a while, not add freon and antifreeze for a better buzz

Fuck

dadesign,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Unfortunately I have lost more than a couple friends to meth... Many don't manage to recover :(
Bad shit!!

Lo,

dadesign

very much so. I have seen pictures of people on it and I cant think it would be enticing at all..the herb is way better

dadesign,

VaporBud

Is it possible to vaporize meth ? Not that i want to do it just wondering ya know

VaporBud,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Basically, that's what you're doing to the meth in a tweak pipe... Melting it into vapors, think lightbulb vape.. same concept, different material.

aznfknpride,

lwien

I raised my twin boys as a single parent because their mom got strung out on meth big time. She was soooo pretty when I first met her. After being strung out for a year she started loosing her mind, then.............her teeth.

I finally had to take my boys and leave. She ended up living on the streets. Ended up in prison for a few years for dealing meth.

Too many mornings where my boys woke up and asked if I thought their mother was still alive.

Before our boys were born we did everything. Coke, acid, meth, Quaaludes, pot, mescaline, peyote, Seconals, Tuinals, tobacco, etc etc etc. We were drug garbage disposals. Then one day, I woke up and quit everything..........cold turkey, 20 years ago. She wasn't as fortunate. Took her a bit longer, like 18 years longer. She's alive, reestablished a relationship with her sons, went back to school and is doing well working with young kids in drug rehab programs, but if I saw her walking down the street, I would never have recognized her as my children's mother and my ex-wife.

All this shit takes it's toll, but meth just does it a bit quicker, which is kind of its nature.

lwien,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
The chemicals bad, plant good attitude is pretty well just hippy propaganda. There are plenty of things in nature that will kill you.

Pseudonymous,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
yeah, but we're talking about METH in particular here, and the plant we were referring to is MJ and not any other poison you find in nature

stonemonkey55,

lwien

Pseudonymous said:
The chemicals bad, plant good attitude is pretty well just hippy propaganda. There are plenty of things in nature that will kill you.
Hmm.......lets see.

Tobacco is a plant.
Heroine comes from Poppies.
Coke comes from the Cocoa Plant.

There's just 3 of the bad shit that mother nature kindly provides.

lwien,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
That's after you fuckk with it man

Tobacco straight from the earth isn't that bad either, most of the bad shit is chemicals big companies put in it. I see your point but I'm gonna stick with my mantra and only take part if it came straight from motha earth

bluntfaced,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Oleander

The oleander, or Nerium oleander, is considered by many to be the most poisonous plant in the world. All parts of the beautiful oleander contain poison -- several types of poison. Two of the most potent are oleandrin and neriine, known for their powerful effect on the heart. An oleander's poison is so strong, in fact, that it can poison a person who simply eats the honey made by bees that have digested oleander nectar.

top-5-poisonous-plants-3.jpg

Thomas Schmitt/Getty Images
Oleander flowers are beautiful, but don't be deceived -- this plant is deadly.

The oleander is an attractive plant, and despite its deadly reputation is often planted for decorative purposes. Although native to the Far East and the Mediterranean areas, oleander has been introduced in the United States, where it grows easily. It's tolerant of poor quality soil and dry weather. The plant grows as a dense shrub, and is typically 6 to 18 feet (1.8 to 5.4 meters) tall at maturity. It has thick, dark green leaves, and the flowers, which grow in clusters, can be yellow, red, pink or white.

Even in barren areas, the oleander produces lovely flowers and fragrance. Animals instinctively avoid the plant, and it grows rapidly, so it's often used for highway barriers and other areas that require screening from noise and pollution. Its rapid growth also makes it a popular choice around new construction zones, as it prevents erosion.

Unlike some toxic plants, the oleander is poisonous to most animals as well as humans. A single ingested oleander leaf can kill a child. Ingestion of oleander results in diarrhea, vomiting, intense stomach pain, drowsiness, dizziness, an irregular heartbeat, and often, death. If the victim survives the initial 24 hours after ingestion, his or her odds of surviving increase dramatically. For successful treatment, the patient is induced to vomit, his or her stomach may be pumped, or he or she may be fed activated charcoal to absorb as much of the poison as possible.

My comments: I would much rather consume man-made LSD than the above. This is just a single example. There are probably literally millions more to varying degrees.

Pseudonymous,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Uhhhhh okaayyyyy.

Did you not think I was aware that there are poisonous plants out there?

I'm not a fucking idiot dude, you should obviously know what you are consuming and yes, sometimes it is safe to ingest man-made chemicals like LSD.

Do I really need to clarify that what I am talking about is more of a general attitude towards mind altering substances?

Obviously I'm not thinking "Oh well it's growing from the ground it's pretty guess I'll eat maybe I'll get fucked up too!"

So what is your point dude?

bluntfaced,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
My point is that there seems to be absolutely no valid support for the attitude that plants are safer than synthetics. You can choose whatever you want, that's fine. This isn't directed exactly at you. It's directed at the general attitude that puts trust in plants above synthetics.

Pseudonymous,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I still generally have more trust towards plants that have been used for thousands of years than synthetics were just created by people, even if I'm being told they are safe, it's more of a gut feeling to stay away. No it's not completely based in fact, I think it's more if a evolutionary thing, thousands years of combined human knowledge letting me know what's up and what's wack

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom