• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

How come we dont have a grow section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSR

I honestly love reading material from this community because this forum seems to attract a lot of intelligent people that are interested in knowing all the fine details of whatever it is we're discussing. I've learned a great deal about vaporizers, enails, and rosin thanks to all the inquisitive people here. This community truly covers almost everything.

Which brings me to my main point: why isn't there a cultivation section?
Is it against the rules? Growing is legal in many places right now so I hope thats not why :\. I've searched for any obvious term (microgrowery, how to grow, cultivation) but I only get news articles and a few quotes. What's the deal fuckcombustion?!?

Is it due to a lack of interest? Because I'll tell ya right now, I (and undoubtedly many others) would love to read about growing from THIS forum. Maybe im acting snobby, but the other places i frequent dont cover stuff like you guys manage to ;)

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
From our rules:

Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom