how can i get better flavour from bong vaping?

Kins

I have the same vape. It worked great attached to a bong when I tried it as far as flavor goes. The problem may be the percs. Also you need very little water to get the percs to activate. The bong that @daoist posted for example should have maybe 1 inch of water under the percs(holes). So the water should just be covering those holes. Get a bong with no percs. Also I wouldn't shop at DH gate, they sell cheap Chinese garbage.

Kins

Hehe, not all of us can afford the postage for US glass let alone the bong plus all glass is consumable.:myday:

True, however there are a lot of ways to save. I usually wait for big sales or search for coupon codes. Also I use a browser extension called Cently. Once you get to the checkout page of a site it'll pop up and then you click to save money. It auto checks a bunch of coupon codes till it finds a better price.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
True, however there are a lot of ways to save. I usually wait for big sales or search for coupon codes. Also I use a browser extension called Cently. Once you get to the checkout page of a site it'll pop up and then you click to save money. It auto checks a bunch of coupon codes till it finds a better price.

I live in Australia, Asian sellers are pretty close so shipping costs are negligible and nearly every glass seller in the US doesn't even know people live outside of their country so coupons and price checkers are useless to anyone outside of the US.:2c:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom