how about using fire to charge your vape????

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
that's pretty cool... iv'e never seen anything like that... seems like it could be useful if you already have your camp fire going.. but if not it would seem annoying ha.. keeping that fire going long enough for a good charge.. definitely a different way to charge.. i like it

i wonder if it holds some charge once you burn some wood or if you can only charge wile burning...

Buildozer,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations MMenzie,

...maybe we can use it to recharge your portable vape while you are out camping.

Since in camping one needs a fire anyway then i think it's some clever move to valorize energy which would be lost otherwise.

:peace:

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations StickyShisha,

...the page i stole that picture...

Interesting find. Though i don't understand how it's "stolen" since the picture is clearly referenced to: www.toolsource.com, unless i'd be mistaking. Not to mention you were careful enough to provide a link to its legitimate owner/author. Briefly put such considerate action certainly isn't called anything close to steeling in my book: it's just an hyper-link reference. We can still tell who's who and what's that from, etc. No need to feel guilty for an hypothetical crime you wouldn't even have wanted to commit!

So, yeah. Short of inserting a whole foreing web page into this one i guess i feel comfortable with "thieves" like you around!

113.gif

Maybe one recommandation, nonetheless: pictures may come to vanish so i always try to associate a textual object as a backup for that link... Even better, sometimes i like to make it somewhat anonymous by using a Google Search/Google Images suggestion instead. The reader's browsing should be eased even after the thread has gained momentum i believe.

:peace:

Top Bottom