1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

how about using fire to charge your vape????

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by mmenzie, Mar 5, 2013.

1. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

grokit, SSVUN~YAH, Egzoset and 3 others like this.
  2. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

that's pretty cool... iv'e never seen anything like that... seems like it could be useful if you already have your camp fire going.. but if not it would seem annoying ha.. keeping that fire going long enough for a good charge.. definitely a different way to charge.. i like it

i wonder if it holds some charge once you burn some wood or if you can only charge wile burning...

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  3. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

i still haven't gotten a chance to see one in person, but a friend I camp with bought it, so come nicer weather I'll write a review

Bouldorado, SSVUN~YAH, Tweek and 2 others like this.
  4. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

please do.... i look forward to reading it. I love to go camping so this could be an interesting addition

SSVUN~YAH and ShipDit like this.
  5. Buildozer

Buildozer Well-Known Member

I forgot all about this thing.. Did you ever get to try that thing out @StickyShisha?

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  6. StickyShisha

it actually works pretty well. It charged up all of our phones and stuff. But it does consume fuel very fast.

Egzoset, Buildozer and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  7. Egzoset

Egzoset 1SipAToke/Blender Vaporist (v3.1)

Salutations MMenzie,

Since in camping one needs a fire anyway then i think it's some clever move to valorize energy which would be lost otherwise.

:peace:

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  8. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

grokit, Egzoset and Buildozer like this.
  9. StickyShisha

i ended up getting a 12000mah battery to charge from.

[​IMG]

damn, I paid more for mine than the page i stole that picture is selling it.

Egzoset and Buildozer like this.
  10. Egzoset

Egzoset 1SipAToke/Blender Vaporist (v3.1)

Salutations StickyShisha,

Interesting find. Though i don't understand how it's "stolen" since the picture is clearly referenced to: www.toolsource.com, unless i'd be mistaking. Not to mention you were careful enough to provide a link to its legitimate owner/author. Briefly put such considerate action certainly isn't called anything close to steeling in my book: it's just an hyper-link reference. We can still tell who's who and what's that from, etc. No need to feel guilty for an hypothetical crime you wouldn't even have wanted to commit!

So, yeah. Short of inserting a whole foreing web page into this one i guess i feel comfortable with "thieves" like you around!

[​IMG]

Maybe one recommandation, nonetheless: pictures may come to vanish so i always try to associate a textual object as a backup for that link... Even better, sometimes i like to make it somewhat anonymous by using a Google Search/Google Images suggestion instead. The reader's browsing should be eased even after the thread has gained momentum i believe.

:peace:

Quetzalcoatl likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors