how 2 justify a SOLO and a AIR ?

Mr.Sifter

hello,

i have a big first world problem.

right now and for the future i think i own to many vapes.

SOLO
AIR
Mighty
de Verdamper

i like them all.

de Verdamper:
i activate on special occasions when a friend visits me or i want to vape all day and really pull hard.
insane clouds, flavor!, all glass, damn sexy

SOLO:
super bang for the buck.
it just works and is damn solid. battery, built, clouds, flavor: it'S all there.
downside is the draw restriction.

AIR:
little sister of SOLO.
heats up faster. clouds from the begining. changeable batteries, flavor.
stealthier.

MIGHTy:
gamechanger, plugnplay, heats up and clouds, flavor not as good as the others.
capsules are a great addition. yet, to fragile to work as a mobile vape when out and about.

i have two hands.
so two vapes a justifiable. or three? help me decide.
i like them all

bought all of them used and not more than 130$ each.

de verdamper has been with me since 2 years.
the other three came this year.

owned many volcanos, mflbs, aromeds.
on/off on/off

Last edited:
Mr.Sifter,

Mr.Sifter

i think its between one of the two arizers.
they are too similar.

on EU eBay the both sell at round about 120$.
SOLO is still worth its money and its so fuckin' sturdy and accountable for "self defense" :D

damper check
mighty check
ARIZER ? which one ?
would be my unit to go out with.
stealth, efficiency, fast are the criteria, 5-7 session per battery, 1-2 persons
both SOLO and AIR can do that

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Be careful buying any vaporizers off eBay. Someone on the Solo thread just received s fake unit. He checked with Arizer because it's a faulty unit. Arizer said it wasn't a true Arizer Solo. Be really careful shelling out money unless you know it's the real deal. Not worth it to try to save then get ripped off.

A few months back @OF recieved a fake Arizer Air. I checked on eBay they are selling all kinds of vaporizers but you don't know if they are real.

There are all kinds of Chinese knock offs. They've already come out with a fake Grasshopper. All they need is a real unit to copy. Be careful of Chinese sub par batteries too. If something is too cheap question that.

Edit
Awesome, I'm glad you didn't get ripped off like many others. You need to know who you're buying from is a stand up company. There was a retailer that sold Pinnacle Pro vaporizers that turned out to be a better retailer than the actual company. So it does happen.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

ghost

Buy whatever you like and can afford. No justification needed. :)

I'd suggest getting something butane powered next, like a Lotus/Vapman/Vapcap. You never know when the power is going to go out and how long it might be out for, and it'll be a bummer if your portables aren't charged up. I found that out the hard way, and it led me to pick up a couple non-electric vapes.

Farid

The better question is how to justify not owning a Solo or an Air. I find myself in this position, and I wonder how I got here. I've owned both and they're both awesome. I Kind of prefer the solo, but I only ever used it with the power adapter. For a true portable, the air's replaceable batteries made it ideal for my use.

lookhigh

FC member
I now have only one solo and one air etc.
I had three solos, gave them away.
In the process of buying some more solos.
One can never have too many solos.

lookhigh,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
No opology needed. Nothing wrong with having a collection of vaporizers. Focusing on a vaporizer collection and vaporizing is far better than combusting. I say go for it. Look at all the money you're saving on bud. You are putting your money to good use I say.

You are singing to the choir here. I have 12 vaporizers or maybe 13 now with the EVO.

I currently have 2 Solos and 1 Air. I'm always looking for my next vaporizer. I did have 3 Solos but gifted one to my brother.

I don't use all of them anymore, I've moved on to better quality or I bought them and decided I didn't like them as well as my others.

Edit
Buyers remorse is a bitch.

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Unless you really need the money, don't feel bad about what you're spending it on. Yeah, financial difficulties will lead to sales, but buyers remorse is a total btch. Just hold onto them until something new is released and you want a good discount (by selling your old vape), or keep it as a memorial to your vaping ancestry.
People spend thousands on useless junk, and the fact that you are cautiously worried about $130 means you're probably pretty smart with your spendings.

Top Bottom