HotBox Wand/Whip Diy

LIBERTYROOSTER

Im looking to make a homemade wand/whip for my ever trusty 15 year old hot box. The original one that came with it finally broke.

Would anyone have the dimensions of the original ? ? or know how far the material should be from the end of the heat source ? ?

Thanks.

LIBERTYROOSTER,
Reactions: Ramahs

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Im looking to make a homemade wand/whip for my ever trusty 15 year old hot box. The original one that came with it finally broke.

Would anyone have the dimensions of the original ? ? or know how far the material should be from the end of the heat source ? ?

Thanks.

I can't help with measurements but, I bought someone a new one from the hotbox.com webstore a few months ago, ran nearly $50 for the wand and a new whip but seems worth it. . . they aren't selling the vapes anymore but had a few accessories still up on their website.

LIBERTYROOSTER

I can't help with measurements but, I bought someone a new one from the hotbox.com webstore a few months ago, ran nearly $50 for the wand and a new whip but seems worth it. . . they aren't selling the vapes anymore but had a few accessories still up on their website.

Yea, I seen that as well as a few generics for a few dollars cheaper, Considering I can buy a brand new similar style machine for 75$ It seems like a non option for me.

I think im going to have to build one just a little long and keep cutting it down until it works properly. Which is going to be a huge task for me since im a true light weight . . .
But im going to hold out for a while to see if anyone comes up with anything.

LIBERTYROOSTER,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom