Hot vapor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Im borrowing my buddies Mflb cuz i lost mine and im waiting to get another one through a fellow member, but this morning on t way to work, i was hitting it natively and a lot warmer than i normally would, as i couldn't sleep all night due to my fuckin hips. And my throat was naturally irritated as i usually dont vape this hot without a longer path or water, but i got into work and my lungs HURTT.. I feel short of breath.. Could this just be hot vapor irritating my lungs?

Last edited:
KidFated.,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I've had my throat irritated from harsh hot vapor, first time having my lungs hurt and short of breath, guess i was just panicky.

KidFated.,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Its probably a parasitic infestation in your lungs.

hero-17531-new.jpg

max

Out to lunch
The MF sometimes gets me too. Vapor cools rapidly but that model, especially with no stem, has no time or distance to cool much at all.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Well, my new box will be sent out tomorrow i think, not new, but new to me :) i hope it has a stem haaaaa maybe ill pm him!

KidFated.,

mr_shady

I had to resort to using my mflb a lot over 3 weeks after my last desktop broke and waiting to get my Buddha it irritated the hell out of my throat so much so it starting affecting my voice went away after I starting using Buddha and using my mflb a lot less again. Maybe its just a mflb thing?

mr_shady,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom