Horrible fucking movies

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
The NeverEnding Story...hell, it could be a good kid's movie, but I got stuck with a younger brother and sister playing it over and over again. If I see a dragon with the face of a puppy, I throw up.

If you go on YouTube, I'm sure you could find a 72 hour version of that movie. :nod:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The NeverEnding Story...hell, it could be a good kid's movie, but I got stuck with a younger brother and sister playing it over and over again. If I see a dragon with the face of a puppy, I throw up.

The Neverending Story was such a cult-classic from my childhood. You can't destroy that!
Falcooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

48844b6675e353c444f3e93df5a6fc8b.jpg

Tranquility

Lionel Hutz: This is the most blatant case of false advertising since my suit against the movie The Neverending Story.
Homer: So, do you think I have a case?
Lionel Hutz: Mr. Simpson, I don't use the word 'hero' lightly, but you are the greatest hero in American history.
Homer: Woohoo!

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
A real shame, that one - the book *IS* terrific, along with the rest of Wyndham’s work
Ruined by shitty special effects, too

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
The Weirdest Christmas movie ever now at Redbox

Fatman -
A rich kid sends a hit man to take out "The Fatman" (Santa) for bituminous gifts.

Last edited:

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.
Just went and saw The Green Knight. Probably they worst movie I have ever watched. Seriously terrible. It literally has no action (Seriously, not one single fight scene), no cohesive story, and nothing else to offer. This is how to truly fuck up a King Arthur story. I offended that a studio thought this was worth investing in.

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Speaking of bad movies, we watched ‘Out of Death’ the other night. It has to be the worst movie I’ve seen in a long time, maybe ever. To say it was bad is being generous.

The storyline was terrible, the acting was horrendous and Bruce Willis said his lines worse than a 3rd grader auditioning for a school play. I don’t know if he was on drugs, drunk, half asleep or what, but it was embarrassing.

6D5D349B-6059-4847-977B-8633E3756106.jpeg

Top Bottom