Hops 13-Slit Inline Ashcatcher 14mm w/ Bubbler Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pngwyn

I decided to get rid of my beloved Hops inline.. I really hate to part ways with it, as it is literally the nicest piece I have owned, but I am changing all my glass from 14mm to 18mm so I have no need for it now.

There is a defect in that the stem barely cracked one day, so a small chunk of it is missing. I honestly don't even know how it happened, but it does not affect the way it hits at all and still fits in any downstem just fine. The stem may potentially be slightly more fragile due to it's shorter/compromised length, but I have had ZERO problems with it since the break.

Hops, known for inventing and perfecting inline percs, has proven he truly knows his stuff with this piece. It's 13-slit diffusion with excellent bubble stacking, and virtually no drag. This has also been my favorite piece to vaporize with as well due to it's size. It hits like any other Hops inline, it just needs to be treated with a little more care when inserting it into a downstem.

I purchased it a few months ago brand new for $220. Piece is cleaned and is perfect besides the stem. Initial asking is $150 + $15 shipping via USPS 2-3 Day Priority, negotiable, just contact me.
Also can include the j-hook & keck for $20 extra.

I highly recommend this piece to anyone trying to vaporize through glass.

Here's a little vapor milkvid with it:
Really a great piece, I might just pick up another one in 18mm.

IMG_6016.jpg
IMG_6017.jpg
IMG_6019.jpg
IMG_6023.jpg
IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6025.jpg

pngwyn

bump price the same, but I will throw in the $35 j-hook that I bought (was asking $20 for it, now free).

So total price is $150 + shipping, and you get the A/C as well as the j-hook bubbler adapter. Please contact me if you're interested..

Price is totally negotiable. I just don't want to undercut my asking price, as I do need to pay for a new 18mm A/C after this. I do think that this is a good value though, and a really high quality piece, the entire setup was at least $250 after shipping brand new.

Will entertain offers though, perhaps even trade for an 18mm a/c :)

pngwyn,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
While functionality may be the same, I think you need to realize it greatly devalues the $$$ you can ask. Its pretty much that way with anything.

Its a beautiful piece and like you, I would have kept chugging along with it. That should be repairable. Find a glass blower and ask what it would take. Maybe you can purchase like a voucher for the person who buys it, to take it to their local glass blower.

Love the perc though. You need to shoot your video closer, so we can see the inline in action.

BigDaddyVapor,

pngwyn

While functionality may be the same, I think you need to realize it greatly devalues the $$$ you can ask. Its pretty much that way with anything.

Its a beautiful piece and like you, I would have kept chugging along with it. That should be repairable. Find a glass blower and ask what it would take. Maybe you can purchase like a voucher for the person who buys it, to take it to their local glass blower.

Love the perc though. You need to shoot your video closer, so we can see the inline in action.

I do realize it greatly devalues the $ I ask. I paid $220 after tax and shipping and I'm asking nearly 30% less than the original price due to this small defect.

Like I said I would keep using it myself if I wasn't switching to 18mm, there's no reason I need keep it. I'm not selling it because it's defective or any less enjoyable to use.

There are plenty of videos of Hops inlines on the web, most people don't even post videos of the glass they are selling. Anyways I sold this. Thanks for the interest all.

pngwyn,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom