Hookah Vapor Genie

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
( Okay... this is going to be hard... really, really chonged... )

I unveil to you, my most recent project. My new VaporHookah. :o

Yesterday, I swung by the headshop and they had the pieces I needed for the VaporGenie modification I required. A small O-ring from an old bong and voila, what do you know, it fits right in my old glass Hookah. I've only used the thing a handful of times, primarily for Salvia. I got it from an old dealer when I was 17 or so.... I actually didn't intend to use the hookah for anything, but I was cleaning under my bed and found it. :lol: I cleaned it out extremely well, but their is a scoche of residue on the bottom, meh, I'll get some acetone later this week....

I still intend to order my (first ever) acrylic bong to get the VaporBong setup others have. Our headshop doesn't carry them but an online acquaintance has offered his assistance..... aren't people so nice sometimes? :) Actually, I may just find something that uses the same size joint as this bong and go glass too. I'd just like to have an acrylic for large gatherings, for obvious concerns over someone breaking it.

She hit's like a beast. In fact, I've gotten comparable hits to my VaporWarez.... some serious domecrushers. :ko: It has 3 holes for mouthpieces, so I simply put a small piece of tubing and the end of a pen on the other end to stop one, and I use the last one, which is wide open as the carb.

I have mostly everything I need to make this a 2 or 3 person setup (so feel free to stop by :p ), but I think I am going to place an order for some more tubing, as the stuff that came with this thing is way too short for a comfortable experience. ( Could someone maybe identify the silicone tubing that is used for the stopper in the picture and help a brutha out, i.e. link me to where I can get some? I forgots. >.< ). I'd also like to get some glass mouthpieces but to be honest, that's not very important, it's just more $$$. So far this has costed $5.25 to make. Well, and all the AK-47 and skuff I've been vaping through it tonight.... Priceless, I say. :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
dayum thats nice :o

makes me want to get a vg, i probably will after christmas, either a vg or a vaporstar i plan on owning one in the future anyway, and i want a vaporizer now that can handle higher amounts and get me absolutely ripped
the pd is great and shines in the low to mid dose range, which is sufficient for day to day usage where ill vape a bowl roun 8 to wind down from the day, but it takes too long for my tastes to get enough to really feel the psychedelic properties

edit: so you bought those parts online? got any links? most headshops here dont carry acrylics, i would probably have trouble finding the parts here

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Thanks guys, yeah, it really is awesome.....

(Sorry about putting it in wrong-place Mods)

AoZ, nothing here is from online. The glass hookah I got from an old dealer and the metal parts from the online headshop. You live in California, I guarantee headshops near you have the parts your require. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
what's wrong with you'r pix dude ?

nice lile hooka !! I'll have to built something like this cause sinse I have the I-I the genie is on the shelf :(

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SA - kudo to your ingenuity! The folks that used to own Vaporfection (not MVP) mentioned that he would come out with a hookah vape also, you beat him to it!

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
what's wrong with you'r pix dude ?
What do you mean?

Thanks guys.

sm55, any more info on that commercial hookah vape?

I'm loading this sucker up right now after a good game of Disc Golf. :D

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
no big deal I was thinking your pix was not at the right place ...I just dont read it corect ...now I understand that you was talking about your thread ..:ko: sorry LOL

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great job! Have you tried it with friends yet? Bowl looks a little bigger than the standard VG, which is good. I guess as long as the guy with the lighter knows what he's doing it'd work great.

Look like a blast. :tup:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
The bowl is about twice the size of the VaporGenie.

Yup, I've tried it with friends. My one friend that grew to almost hate the VaporGenie (when I was using it daily, all the time to get the hang of it, I insisted my friends try it too.... he wanted to get high but could never get it down... :/ ) came over and I showed him it.

Needless to say, we were fucking ripped after one huge bowl. It's really easy to position the flame because you have the downward view of the situation. You can see when the flame is hitting the filter and when it's at the right spot. The 'glub glub' of the waterpipe part keeps a more consistent drawing speed.

We were taking entire bowl loads in one hit, bringing it to a dark toasty brown color. I really, really like this setup, in fact, I find myself filling it up with thick vapor and casually drawing from it as I play computer games or watch a movie.... you can get this puppy THICK because of it's 'buffer effect'. :cool: It takes me about 3 inhales to clear the whole thing....

I leave it in my beer fridge when I am not using it (I leave the metal bowl piece in but the wooden part on my desk) so it's super chilled when I use it. ;)

I still need to get some more tubing.... it looks like I might have to do the hard work myself and figure out exactly what kind the stopper uses (same stuff as my VaporWarez), unless someone might know off hand....

SpiralArchitect,

mrshock486

I've been trying to figure out this setup but still pretty confused. I understand the vaporbong setup and all. Is there another version of the vapor genie? the bowl doesn't look like what I see online
Anyone care to explain?
I feel like I'm missing out :(

mrshock486,

mrshock486

ahhh ok, I get it now. guess i should have looked through the other thread first!

cheers

mrshock486,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
No worries dude. I kinda made this in it's own thread because I thought it was kinda special.... a lil video I quickly made is uploading now... stay tuned... ;)

edit////

Enjoy.

SpiralArchitect,

Honey Bear

Were you pretty toasted by the end of that video?
Looked like a great time, props on the ill setup.

Honey Bear,

Auralis

Very sick idea. I used to just hook up a hose from my HerbalAire to a hookah but I'd definitely like to do something like this - less parts, less fuss. Plus, it'd be really sick on a nice bong, considering you could just switch out stems when you like - Vaporbowl one day, regular bowl the next.

Auralis,
Top Bottom