1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

HomeGrownLogs

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by RastaVapa, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Ashrefuzed

Ashrefuzed Member

Looks so good! After realising epic vapes won't ship the underdog too the uk, and the fact I'd much prefer to buy from someone making them in the uk, I've sent you a pm! Hope to hear back from you soon

Gray Area likes this.
  2. Gray Area

Gray Area Well-Known Member

Not trying to be pedantic (or a dick), but epicvape do ship (the e-nano) to the UK... I and a few others here have one.
    You're right about underdog though, they don't ship to the UK.

Having said all that, 100% agree you should go for a HGL. It's great someone over here is doing them now and that deserves support imo. And you'll never beat that price to your door in the UK - a real bargain for what you're getting.

Can't wait to get mine :D

Alexis, SavageCore, btka and 10 others like this.
  3. Ashrefuzed

Ashrefuzed Member

No you're correct my bad just put the wrong company name! The enano will ship so irlts between that and this now

4. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

The HGL is getting massive airtime since I got it. Not a day goes by where we don't plug it in. I took it with me to a friends house and had one the best experiences so far. I vaped my bud till it was light brown with lighter specks in it and stored the ABV in a separate container. After a few sessions with threw a pizza in the oven and when it was finished we sprinkled the ABVwith some oregano on the pizza. Me and my buddies have a high tolerance but we got fubar. I got to a solid 8-9 couldn't play FIFA16 anymore, all I could do was laugh.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Alexis, Copacetic, anasrzi and 11 others like this.
  5. RastaVapa

RastaVapa HomeGrownLogs UK log maker Manufacturer

I love herbs on my pizza ,its pretty common in India you can order it with or without and a bhang lassie , glad your enjoying the log man....

Alexis, grokit, vapotibo and 6 others like this.
  6. Drexciya

We called it a happy pizza. What I really liked about this evening was that the efficiency of vaping was so clear because we saved the ABV from that evening in a separate container and only used that ABV for the pizza. Most of my friends are pure combustion lovers but after using it they like the HGL a lot.

Still havent got myself a water piece, but the vapor is so tasteful that I enjoy in nonetheless if I don't pack it to full. So I think I only do two or three draws on one filling and then do it all over again.

Alexis, Seren, Melting Pot and 4 others like this.
  7. °k

°k The sound of vapor

If all you could do after eating it was laugh then you should call it the ha'pizza! :D

8. NickDlow

NickDlow Log Hog

Neither am I but Dogs are all over the world as well

9. Ashrefuzed

Ashrefuzed Member

Just to add, they got back to me at underdog. Seems it's just something they have to put on the site and will ship but can't guarantee itll get past customs, don't send out the PSU and shipping is crazy expensive. I'm gonna stick with the HGL :)

nondarb, Melting Pot, Vaponly and 5 others like this.
  10. Daily

Daily Member

Hi, new here ( but long time lurker :cool: ).
    Very interested in one of these, they look so nice :nod:

11. NickDlow

NickDlow Log Hog

Absolutely! Local is definatly the way to go. @RastaVapa is doing a wonderful thing across the pond for you guys. I hope to have one myself soon.

Melting Pot, RastaVapa, Seren and 3 others like this.
  12. Seren

Seren Away with the fairies

Not long now before I get my hands on one of these..... :)
    Looking forward to seeing how it compares to my other logs....

Click to play YouTube Video

13. RastaVapa

RastaVapa HomeGrownLogs UK log maker Manufacturer

Just to let everyone know I have been I hospital for a few days, got rushed in Friday but I am back now and after today will resume production.......... Take it easy everyone

14. Mirimi

Mirimi Active Member

Take care, Rastavapa!
    We are like impatient kids waiting for a new toy, so you must have a lot of PMs, but despite that health is always the priority.

DrHermman, Seren, Vaponly and 9 others like this.
  15. Slow Draw McGraw

Slow Draw McGraw Sticky Brick Labs Company Rep

Glad you're back, but your health comes first my friend!

Take care

:peace:

DrHermman, Seren, Vaponly and 8 others like this.
  16. Ashrefuzed

Ashrefuzed Member

Ah mate :( glad you're back and feeling better though!

Seren, Vaponly, Melting Pot and 5 others like this.
  17. Gray Area

Gray Area Well-Known Member

As others have said, take care of yourself... Your health comes first mate.

Hope you're feeling a bit better anyway.

Peas
    :peace:

Seren, Vaponly, Melting Pot and 5 others like this.
  18. Drexciya

I don't like bad things happening to good people. I hope you are feeling better at the moment.

Can I apply the hemp seed wood wax on a warm HGL or should I let it cool for a bit?

19. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Always better to apply when warm.jmo

20. phattpiggie

phattpiggie Well-Known Member Accessory Maker

@RastaVapa the only person who needs to be taking it easy is you buddy.
    Everyone here seems to be on the same wave length your health is more important.
    Take care
    PP

RastaVapa, Seren, Vaponly and 5 others like this.
  21. Mirimi

Mirimi Active Member

Just a few questions to make the wait easier!

- What about the heating time before it's ready? I saw @Bvapst mentioning 10 minutes in his review, it seems quite short compared to other logs, is it because of the smaller size? Or a stronger heater (does anybody know its power?)
    I need to know because I don't want to leave it on all the time (curious cat in the house), maybe with a timer for evenings.

- Have you noticed any evolution in the heating, with the wood drying a bit more? Some log vapes users report a "breaking time" (not sure about the formulation ^^)

22. Bvapst

Bvapst Well-Known Member

Might be longer than 10 min ... if you want a full heat-retention. I didn't use a chronometer, but generally at 15min it's good to go for sure !
    There is maybe a way for you to set the HG safely.. If it would have his own "open case" where it could sit and not flip .. Personally it's on my desk and cables goes behind so even if no cats here, it's safe from clumsy legs, arms ...

The one I have isn't drying much and I haven't find the need to rub wax as with my other logs. Can be the wood species..

23. Drexciya

Yeah with 15 minutes you are ready to go. It would be nice to have it ready when you are around it though so I'd give it a second thought. I don't mean to you should have it on 24/7, but when you are within hitting range, it would definitely be nice to have it ready to go. At least that is my experience with it so far. That does mean that I sometimes don't use it in the last couple of hours before I turn it of on the end of the day. But sometimes I'll take that final hit just before I sign off, and those times make up for the times that it could turned off a couple of hours earlier. I hope this still makes sense, I am currently within hitting range of the HGL and it hits pretty well ;)

I don't notice any drying per se but I think it is a tiny bit darker than when it arrived.

Still loving it big time

Alexis, DrHermman, RastaVapa and 5 others like this.
  24. Seren

Seren Away with the fairies

Just received my tracking number!!

:razz:

Click to play YouTube Video

Mirimi, NickDlow, Drexciya and 6 others like this.
  25. scottg402

scottg402 Well-Known Member

Got pics of mine so I suspect I also have a tracking number around the corner! :D

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors