• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Gear homebrew concentrate setups

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
So this weekend i picked me up a couple hashes and a ceramic disc for concentrates in my ssv. I was disappointed with the hash in the ssv as it just seems to melt and go down in the wand with minimal vapor.

So i decided to revive an old torch and refil it, threw the ceramic disc in my old combustion pipe and two dabs later i was completely blazed for the rest of the night. Worked surprisingly well. It seemed a bit harsh of a hit maybe cause i wasnt used to the dry pipe hit but the results were worth it.

This is just a temporary setup, i plan to get a healthstone or vapor globe this weekend.....check out my ghetto hash setup!
fzci9j.jpg

YoGranMazPimp,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nice, looks like a ghetto health stone. When you do get a health stone please be sure to post your opinions, I am thinking of getting one but there is not much about them.

aesthyrian,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Tonight i got the ghetto healthstone atop the mobius doing some triple hits of hash. Check it out!

YoGranMazPimp,
Top Bottom