• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Home test to predict blood THC levels

cascades

I live in a state where blood tests are used for Cannabis DUI.

Is there any way to see what my blood test would be?

I have not seen any home blood test. Can a saliva or urine test tell me if I'd be below the legal limit with a blood test?

Vaporware

It will show up in urine (up to a month or more for regular users) and even saliva (probably a day or more) far longer than blood, so I don’t think testing yourself would do what you’re asking.

On the bright side for blood tests, it probably won’t show up in a blood test much longer than you’re feeling it, but that may depend on the exact chemical they test for (Delta-9 THC vs other metabolites, etc.) and you should do more research on that timing if it’s important to you.

I think the best thing you can do is take a good look at yourself (or even better have someone else check you out) and make sure if you do end up interacting with law enforcement they have no reason to even administer a test.

If you may not be safe to drive, just don’t do it. If you are safe to drive and there’s nothing like your car smelling like cannabis to set them off, why would they even test you?

Vaporware,
Reactions: macbill

fernand

And then there are people who go to China on vacation or
whatever twisted idea of fun leads them there, and they're
coming from a cannabis-legal region. As part of the recent
white devils campaign they will round up all the foreigners
in a night spot and administer urine tests. Anyone showing
anything will be arrested, regardless of prescriptions or the
laws where they came from, kept at least a couple of weeks
for the hell of it, and then expulsed from China with zero
recourse or explanation or any of that wimpy democracy BS.

fernand,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom