Holidaze Sales 2019: Whatcha Gonna Do?

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
I will just say to do some research before you buy, I liked the look/form of it too, just did not like the fact it could only handle about the same amount as a hair straightener.:2c:

I heard it does good for maximum 3.5 gram nugs and ideal for 1 gram nugs, it yields marginally less than the nugsmasher mini.

Correct me if im wrong.

audiodelic,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
A small powerful all in one portable (or even pocket?) solution for rosin pressing to take along to friends or so would be so fun, I think. That Rosinbomb Rocket looks cute, but that is a good point:
I will just say to do some research before you buy, I liked the look/form of it too, just did not like the fact it could only handle about the same amount as a hair straightener.:2c:
I heard it does good for maximum 3.5 gram nugs and ideal for 1 gram nugs, it yields marginally less than the nugsmasher mini.

Correct me if im wrong.

For quality weed and personal use this may be ok, but I sometimes press stuff that is so bad you need at least 5g to even get any collectable return, lol.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I thought I saw @ohmygodimsohigh test one and said it was good for single buds or up to a gram...or about the same as a hair straightener or less than a Slug or other devices. I still like the look of it, I just needed more capacity. (pressing a couple of times a week is enough for me, not a couple of times a day or more).

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
I thought I saw @ohmygodimsohigh test one and said it was good for single buds or up to a gram...or about the same as a hair straightener or less than a Slug or other devices. I still like the look of it, I just needed more capacity. (pressing a couple of times a week is enough for me, not a couple of times a day or more).

Thats accurate .... thanks.
ts most ideal for 1 gram runs, its definitely personal quantities. I mean im really going for it just for the electrical press. I would be considered a rare concentrate user.

It most definitely wont work for bigger runs, they probably have bigger models or nugsmasher also seems to be better with yield if you dont mind some of the work with the hydraulic.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Much more civilized than a hair straightener for sure.:tup:
Is there a Black Friday sale on for it?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Sick Vape

Alexis

A small powerful all in one portable (or even pocket?) solution for rosin pressing to take along to friends or so would be so fun, I think. That Rosinbomb Rocket looks cute, but that is a good point:

For quality weed and personal use this may be ok, but I sometimes press stuff that is so bad you need at least 5g to even get any collectable return, lol.
This press also caught my eye before I discovered Dabpress. After really looking into it and thinking it through carefully I decided with a great confidence that Dabpress was a much better direction and Investment.

I would have felt like I really cheaped out and copped to have gone with the Rosinbom over Roger's amazing offerings.
I would choose this one over the Rosinbomb, except its an extra £600 plus in shipping and VAT to UK.

My Dabpress was under $500, with only £26 total for customs and shipping.

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
This press also caught my eye before I discovered Dabpress. After really looking into it and thinking it through carefully I decided with a great confidence that Dabpress was a much better direction and Investment.

I would have felt like I really cheaped out and copped to have gone with the Rosinbom over Roger's amazing offerings.
I would choose this one over the Rosinbomb, except its an extra £600 plus in shipping and VAT to UK.

My Dabpress was under $500, with only £26 total for customs and shipping.

Thanks for your view and warning!

As I do not need an electric press, I happily went the dabpress route. I also like that you can get replacement parts for the dabpresses and they have a design that allows for local repairs, if anything should happen. But they are built to last.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The Ghost MV1 issso deeply discounted right now folks are wondering if they're going out of business. I think code WELCOMEBACK brings the total to $157 and includes a crucible dispenser.

I'm such a happy camper with my Splinters that I'm not super tempted myself. No idea if Ghost is going out of business, which would be good to know considering the broken latch and peeling finish issues that had to be resolved in the first year since the MV1 was released.

Alexis

The Ghost MV1 issso deeply discounted right now folks are wondering if they're going out of business. I think code WELCOMEBACK brings the total to $157 and includes a crucible dispenser.

I'm such a happy camper with my Splinters that I'm not super tempted myself. No idea if Ghost is going out of business, which would be good to know considering the broken latch and peeling finish issues that had to be resolved in the first year since the MV1 was released.
They probably just figured, okay we got a developed enough model now. Smoothed out lots of business issues, more run of mill now. Good margins. But lots of competition out there so let's start pushing things out in greater numbers by lowering the price.

Basically being realistic, and acknowledging that they are just another vape company not the most ultimate sophisticated "Masters of the Vaporizer Universe".

Hopefully that is the case. And good on them.

Just to say again I personally really enjoyed the mv1 and I definitely would be making good use of it had I been able to tolerate the vapor.

From my 2 brief sessions, I think the MV1 is generally quite underrated and unfairly criticised, across the board.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
From my 2 brief sessions, I think the MV1 is generally quite underrated and unfairly criticised, across the board.
They usually start playing up after a dozen loads (if not kept pristine), spare batteries are not available and a new buyer got the run around when asked when he could get a spare battery for his new vape, all Ghost would say was he would be looked after during the warranty period...:suspicious:

anasrzi

Hinted to Stuart at AVS that a Black Friday promo is a solid idea, not sure if Bret will cave in but worth a punt :)

anasrzi,

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I've been wanting my own vape ever since I tried my buddy's MFLB a couple of years ago. Went to another friend's wedding early this year and she had an Arizer. That kind of sealed the deal for me. So I'm only a very recent convert to vaping. The only thing I own is a grasshopper (secondhand), but I need batteries, so I'm in the running for a new vape. Overwhelmed by the options.

Been waiting for Dynavap to announce their sales for a while. Just a few days longer!

Top Bottom