Holidaze Sales 2019: Whatcha Gonna Do?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Any good Rosin Presses, like DabPress, announced any sales yet?

AnotherWS enthusiast who's tried a flowerpot!! Very different monsters, but tell me more about your FP experience!! Please. What was so great about it IYO?

I'm pretty sure my mind is made up, but I enjoy hearing/learning more n more.

Once again I appreciate the encouragement! Green Friday can't come quick enough!

I don't have a flowerpot yet. It's just my understanding that it's at the top of the food chain, compared to everything else on the market right now.

Alexis

AnotherWS enthusiast who's tried a flowerpot!! Very different monsters, but tell me more about your FP experience!! Please. What was so great about it IYO?

I'm pretty sure my mind is made up, but I enjoy hearing/learning more n more.

Once again I appreciate the encouragement! Green Friday can't come quick enough!
Hey bro. I don't actually mean to step in here and speak for Ramahs, I would naturally have commented just to elaborate a little more on my own perceptions and experience because I feel I have more to add to this little discussion and enquiry and comparison here.

But I don't believe Ramahs has actually tried the Flowerpot himself. He just knows his vapes well and pays attention to what people are saying to gauge things out as accurately and reliably as possible fair play.

So you can actually take that as an even greater testament that he can be so confident about the device without having tried it himself.
I'm exceedingly high so this might not come out very well right now. I am currently using my woodscents as my daily driver. The vapor quality and smoothness and sheer regulation and ease of mind in that sense, makes me favour it over the vapcap currently at home.

And especially because I am loving this year's outdoor but more modest than usual harvest more than ever before and I hate to gush through it with hungary desktops.

The WS is absolutely brilliant for really getting so much out of so little Herb and being really flexible and untied and non obligated about it the entire time.

Using it more regularly has enabled me to cut down my overall usage and be much less dependent on being heavily stoned around the clock while being satisfied with less.

But an important Factor is the combination with my regular edible intake which is mainly for digestive support but I do appreciate the psychoactive element more than I realised.

The WS is ideal in this regard to complement the edible effects without it taking too much work and commitment to heavy loads and vaporizing pursuits, just any amount, at any time of any strain.

If however, I wasn't using the edibles, was physically more well and energized and with a bigger appetite for getting really cained via vaporization, the WS alone would be very hard work to keep me satisfied and I'm not entirely sure ever would because I am by nature a hardcore psychonaut.

This is where I would want me a Flowerpot system, which absolutely would satisfy all of my stoning requirements effortlessly and with the most minimal effort as well.

I'm trying to present it so as not to knock the Woodscents or make it sound like an insignificant device because I am using it myself and I'm off my head around the clock lol no kidding!
It has its merits and strong points and bonuses for definite.

But if I was not allergic to my Flowerpot Showerhead, I am pretty sure it would be my go-to device. In terms of ease to get thoroughly medicated, rapidly and effortlessly, the FP is a big step up in terms of potential.

But arguably the real beauty of it in my own brief experience was how the effect was really not overly debilitating but more pleasant and an "experience". And so enjoyable and fun to use.

I could say more but I am very wasted so I will leave it there. 2nd edible dose awaits before dinner. :drool:

Edit @Ramahs sorry bro, I never saw your reply there are just now I would not have commented on your experience.

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

I still need a healthy rips portable and a portable on demand convection. I will prob wait this one out though. My OG Air still works just fine and it is not wise to tempt the gods of VAS
I think these units are advancing so quickly anyway. In 2 years shit will be fly.
I am not a fan of my original Dynavap M but love the hit of my OG glass one. This is another area I think will be better with dialed in induction heaters.
I am not experienced with these units but it looks like a lot of juice to heat the cap with induction. Is it efficient?

Chandler

@CalyxSmokr if you like dynavap p in any fashion, and desire a method by which to get away from the torch, induction heater is a no brainer! Quick, discreet, powerful. Dynavap + IH go together like lock n key!

@Alexis I'm loving the reviews. You easily have me sold. 3 more weeks to wait?!

Apologies to anyone who feels I'm trying to derail the thread with flowerpot tslk. Not my intention, living vicariously through my FC peers as we head towards GreenFriday!

Also thinking about a new glass piece to go with FP. This one has my eye

Or maybe the similar one from NV? Using a c250, tiny sneaky Pete globe. With the FP though I'm thinking Maybe I should grab something to better compliment it?

Alexis

Or maybe the similar one from NV? Using a c250, tiny sneaky Pete globe. With the FP though I'm thinking Maybe I should grab something to better compliment it?
What about the Newvape Stereo Matrix? I did quite enjoy pairing the SH with my FC 186, which is a slightly taller version at 34 cm, and a little harder to milk and clear than the Newvape straight version.

The FC 186 is good for cooling and larger, hotter hits, and just in general. But it does take some lung work as a day in, day out.

I think I personally would prefer just like the smaller one that Newvape offer which is also on DHgate for cheap enough I believe. I think that would offer a good balance for cooling the hits but without having too much air volume to keep sucking through.

Just a few thoughts anyway. You probably would appreciate a variety of rigs for changing things up until you settle on what works best for the most part.

I did not enjoy using the Flowerpot nearly as much with the FC UFO bubbler. I don't think I would even think about using that bubbler with it if I did.

joner

@CalyxSmokr if you like dynavap p in any fashion, and desire a method by which to get away from the torch, induction heater is a no brainer! Quick, discreet, powerful. Dynavap + IH go together like lock n key!

@Alexis I'm loving the reviews. You easily have me sold. 3 more weeks to wait?!

Apologies to anyone who feels I'm trying to derail the thread with flowerpot tslk. Not my intention, living vicariously through my FC peers as we head towards GreenFriday!

Also thinking about a new glass piece to go with FP. This one has my eye

I love thc. Nice personal service, nice products, nice prices.

Chandler

You probably would appreciate a variety of rigs for changing things up until you settle on what works best
I never considered this as I just started using bubblers this past year. But your right. I just assumed that all bubblers will do the trick.. Really don't want to go through tons of glass... but you're right, I'll definitely grazb a new piece just for comparison sake :D

I love thc. Nice personal service, nice products, nice prices.
Sachin! Yes he cool! Great customer service, forever a customer! Hopefully I can get that piece at a greater discount!

joner

I never considered this as I just started using bubblers this past year. But your right. I just assumed that all bubblers will do the trick.. Really don't want to go through tons of glass... but you're right, I'll definitely grazb a new piece just for comparison sake :D

Sachin! Yes he cool! Great customer service, forever a customer! Hopefully I can get that piece at a greater discount!

That's funny, I've been considering a water piece and that is one that I was looking at...... Sachin is great, he seems to be in it for the right reasons!

joner,
Reactions: Chandler

Vaporware

I did not go to the trouble of opening an account and everything to not get one! I still like the look of the SH, just got turned off by that $108 shipping.
I have been eyeing the LSV for a while, it is supposed to be a really good hitter also, old school tech that is quite reliable...hmm
No, I have enough herb vapes, I need a rosin muncher...maybe.:shrug:
Good fun window shopping for now as the sales approach, I usually jump in too early and miss better opportunities on other things as the sale day draws closer.:myday:

Have you talked to someone at NewVape directly? I know at least for a while their website could give crazy international shipping prices sometimes and contacting them helped.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am hoping my next mod will be the one for the M22, once it is all sorted that is.:tup:

I have been quite surprised how well this Headbanger tastes and that both the dab tip and dip tip both work great, nice little all in one unit.
(I do not use water in the mini bubbler, I just got wet lips when I tested):myday:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I just got wet lips when I tested):myday:
I am hoping my next mod will be the one for the M22, once it is all sorted that is.:tup:

I have been quite surprised how well this Headbanger tastes and that both the dab tip and dip tip both work great, nice little all in one unit.
(I do not use water in the mini bubbler, I just got wet lips when I tested):myday:

Nice! This is an interesting little device that I have never heard of somehow. Hopefully, your research into these portable rosin delivery systems will yield a winner and save the rest of us some money! :p

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
I hope the focus v carta is gonna go on sale on tvape’s site for Black Friday. I’d def buy one if the price was right.

Wouldn't you be better off getting a Kandypens oura, many carta v2 available on fc classifieds maybe says something about people not liking it as much in the long term or maybe upgrading to newvape d-cups.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
upgrading to newvape d-cups.
Totally different beast, that said, I like the Oura lifetime warranty where the Carta seems like a lifetime of buying parts.:haw:
The Oura was just on sale (35% off!) so I am hoping for an even larger discount soon, a nice price war between Oura, Carta and Peak sounds like a good idea for us, the consumer.:tup:
Hopefully, your research into these portable rosin delivery systems will yield a winne
The Headbanger with its fritted quartz attys is the winner on taste, ease of use and efficiency with the Boundless Terp Pen winning the out in public portable use gong (not glass on glass).
Many ways to use the HB, not all are written in the book,
img_20191103_012130-jpg.14366

I like pre-filling the cups as well,

img_20191106_220956-jpg.14459

Getting a feel for rosin now and have a few portables to test between,

img_20191028_180236-jpg.14169

Little alien babies ready to consume,
img_20191112_180504-jpg.14571

Zander

Wouldn't you be better off getting a Kandypens oura, many carta v2 available on fc classifieds maybe says something about people not liking it as much in the long term or maybe upgrading to newvape d-cups.
actually, yes, I’ve been looking at the kandypens oura. it’s more expensive though. :/ but it’s def a contender. I guess it all comes down to the price.

Top Bottom