Holes in the Vap Market

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
what aspect of the volcano are you trying to get as a whip vape? temperature control and stability?

Hippie Dickie,

arkadiy

Hippie Dickie said:
what aspect of the volcano are you trying to get as a whip vape? temperature control and stability?

The design of the bowl, the way it has a spread out surface area and evenly vapes almost the entire bowl.

arkadiy,

rtwoite

If I understand correctly the volcano has two screens? This makes more sense than the vapor bros setup where the hands free whip is diagonal and has just one screen. The herb is always falling and has to be "vacuumed" and tamped to get it back to an even distrobution. Vertical with two screens just makes more sense. The vapor bros is good for what its good for. It was always reliable.

I've been brainstorming about how to create vacuum. I have an idea that involves no moving parts. also thought about use of a compressor or just trying to build a unit with a very small chamber without much gas to evacuate. A twisting motion with sufficient diameter of the gripping piece could easily translate to a significant vacuum in a very small chamber. But it would still require minimal exertion. Most people want "instant" and who can blame them. Not to mention the vapors will begin condensing immediately after pressure is restored. If vapors are even around 100 degrees F cooler than the boiling point, condensation would be almost instant. Depending on how much vacuum is produced, this is exactly what will happen. All vapors will instantly fall significantly below boiling point. The remedy for this would be to eject this vapor into an inline heated ceramic tube to add just enough energy to remain above boiling point. This could then be pulled off whip style.

This, IMHO, is the holy grail of vaping. Currently vapes cannot perform full extraction that gives that "more complete buzz", and there is still combustion going on well before the energy of activation required for full combustion. Significantly less, but the higher temps are still combusting nominal amounts of herb.

I'd be interested to see if someone would fill one of those globe conduction vaporizers with helium(enough to flush out existing gas) and see if higher temps can be tolerated.

Any thoughts?

rtwoite,
Top Bottom