HMI Red Dragon CO2 Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
By reading their page it seems that it was made with being administered orally in mind, with other products added to it to enhance the bio-availability and effects when taken orally. Heating and inhaling the "added ingredients" probably is not recommended so hence they label it oral use only, so I would stick to their recommendation.

Caligula

Maximus
By reading their page it seems that it was made with being administered orally in mind, with other products added to it to enhance the bio-availability and effects when taken orally. Heating and inhaling the "added ingredients" probably is not recommended so hence they label it oral use only, so I would stick to their recommendation.

And thats why I asked the OP if it was uncut C02 oil in another thread. He said it was? Their webpage isnt loading on my phone so I cant check for myself.

Caligula,

hishighness

The site's product page (which is the most unnecessary use of flash I've seen in a while) the "menue" says Red Dragon is for "smoking/dabbing/vaping/oral ingestion/topical". So pretty much any way you wanna get it in (or on) your body is okay.

Caligula

Maximus
Well there you go. Basically its decarbed CO2 oil.... if CO2 oil needs to be decarbed to become bioavailable. Lol.

Also explains why my phone takes a shit when I try to visit that page.

Caligula,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom