HiSi Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, a HiSi Bubbler that I bought from TheHerbalReview. The bubbler is in near perfect condition, I can't find the mouthpiece but I know I have it somewhere. I used a male to male adapter and a some silicone instead of the mouthpiece; I'll post a picture as soon as I find it. The mouthpiece is pretty thin and there is a minor chip that was in it when I received it but otherwise its in great condition. I have only vaped or dabbed through this piece. There is some faint staining at the bottom of the perc, I have thoroughly cleaned with iso and salt but cant remove it.

I really enjoy this piece I'm just trying to get some extra funds to go toward a GBD frit; I may consider trades for a piece with a honeycomb perc or something similar.

$85 - Shipped Priority Mail with insurance CONUS, I cover PayPal fees

SHFiHcE.jpg

TUvxlKW.jpg

amoV23c.jpg

cYp6aNd.jpg

z9

I forgot to mention that all joints are 14mm.

TheHerbalReview sent me a video of this piece before, it stacks wonderfully from what I remember! I regretted not buying it back then.
It does stack well considering the perc.

Water level can be greatly varied in this bub without much restriction because the stem is so narrow, this may be a little less water than I usually use. I'm using my E-Nano with an empty bowl in the pictures, restriction should be comparable to your HI mvapes

tP5NZkr.jpg
fo5LsFM.jpg

Last edited:

z9

14mm

No bowl piece, I'm still trying to find that mouthpiece... I need to stop going on cleaning frenzies when I'm high.

z9,
Reactions: William

z9

Found the mouthpiece, I finally remembered where I tucked it away whilst vaping a bowl. I'm going to include this 14mm male to male adapter as well. I usually slide some silicone over it and use it instead of the glass mouthpiece because its flexible, less likely to break, and imo more comfortable to hit. I'm getting rid of all my 14mm stuff. Anyways, here are some pictures of the mouthpiece.

gSFhJ0N.jpg
kjnPhFt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom