• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

HipVap

BuzzDanklin

Just got this email about the HipVap.

The HipVap, a new loose leaf portable vaporizer has arrived.

With it's sleak hip flask shaped design the HipVap is the ideal pocket vape. HipVap
weighs in at just 136g, sports twin Lithium Ion batteries for 2.5 hours constant
usage, fully adjustable temperature controls and so much more

http://hipvap.com

I like the user adjustable auto-shutoff timer, that's a feature I wish some more vapes had

fft

Like the design too, and the video, but in my world I'll attract more attention looking like I'm carrying around a flask than I would carrying around a lot of other vapes. But this looks like a mini-flask I guess so more like a battery charger with a nipple on the top. Looks like they are taking orders now.

fft,
Reactions: Jsqz

Meach

Lmao video is awesome..website has some details... looks like the transporter w LCD and adjustable temps..msrp is $199.00 looks decent no info about the airpath..at $100 I'd give it a shot for $200 ..there's just too many proven options at that price point to take a chance on this unit..for me at least.will follow this tho..

blackbur

Came across this vaporizer on IG, was unable to find much information on it.
Found a website and a support email address, sent an email over to see if they could join fc and speak about their product. i'm liking the look of it and it's digital read out.

blackbur,

scottg402

To me this looks like an updated/rebranded FM V7/Atmos Transporter.

Not a terrible vape in my opinion (at least the oven is in the bottom) but I would want to see it cheaper then what they are asking for here.

@Gregori those other ones were conduction so I would assume the same here.

blackbur

conduction with a stainless steel heating element..anodized aluminum air path. found a couple instruction booklets through google. :argh:

blackbur,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Now I've got one on the way as well. Should be a fun one for us all to break in

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: blackbur

Shit Snacks

So it this an OEM from Smiss or a brand new design?

It looks like a lot in common with transporter/whatever the FM one is called abroad, but shape and size is different apparently. And looks like oven is metal instead of ceramic here (Woohoo just for me Kero haha).

I would be curious as to whether or not they actually had it made by Smiss

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

blackbur

had a chance to try it tonight.
this unit is pretty impressive, was able to generate large plumes of vapor with little to no restriction. so far its good!

Shit Snacks

Ok FIY, my Smiss contact confirmed that while it looks a lot like one of their models, this is not an OEM from their company.

Oh neat! Even more exciting then, a fully fresh model!

Good news @blackbur ! How are taste and efficiency?
Unfortunately looks like mine won't make it this weekend, tracking says Monday since it didn't actually get shipped until today... wompwomp

Shit Snacks

Ah looks like mine is scheduled to make it to me today after all, hopefully I'm here when it comes or they follow my note and leave it on the porch cuz I'm gonna be out and about. Hope its not a firefly like situation where they need the signature no matter what to deliver, hate that so much, one of the most annoying things ever... Will report back

EDIT no problems, they left it so its here and charging! Super small, very big bowl, mouthpiece seems to have a harshness consideration with a piece that splits vapor into two paths instead of going directly into your throat hot and harsh. Very slight new smell when off now, soaking mouthpiece in iso while it charges. Will update later

Last edited:

blackbur

Oh neat! Even more exciting then, a fully fresh model!

Good news @blackbur ! How are taste and efficiency?
Unfortunately looks like mine won't make it this weekend, tracking says Monday since it didn't actually get shipped until today... wompwomp

Taste is pretty damn good, efficiency is good..everything came out uniformly cooked in a small puck.
Going to try some lower temps tonight.

Shit Snacks

Taste is pretty damn good, efficiency is good..everything came out uniformly cooked in a small puck.
Going to try some lower temps tonight.

No trouble with burn offs? Mines been pretty stinky so far (potentially fumey so maybe defective? Still testing...)

Shit Snacks,

blackbur

No trouble with burn offs? Mines been pretty stinky so far (potentially fumey so maybe defective? Still testing...)

Did 2 10 minute burns off at 430F before first using it. I don't recall smelling anything weird.
Does your mouthpiece still have the new vape smell?

blackbur,

Shit Snacks

Did 2 10 minute burns off at 430F before first using it. I don't recall smelling anything weird.
Does your mouthpiece still have the new vape smell?

Isoed it its fine, I'm not even using it for burn offs though. Whole thing kinda smells siliconey, like internally, ascent like. Should check for fumes again now

EDIT yeah when its in 430, still fresh unused, and I open the door, there are some fumes... I guess I'll contact them monday

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

blackbur

Isoed it its fine, I'm not even using it for burn offs though. Whole thing kinda smells siliconey, like internally, ascent like. Should check for fumes again now

EDIT yeah when its in 430, still fresh unused, and I open the door, there are some fumes... I guess I'll contact them monday

What color unit did you receive?
That's strange its giving off fumes..maybe from the housing?, keep us updated on what happens with cs.

blackbur,

Shit Snacks

What color unit did you receive?
That's strange its giving off fumes..maybe from the housing?, keep us updated on what happens with cs.

Black regular. What is the material of the black of the door? Bottom of oven

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom