HipVap - black/silver, lightly used, loads of extras - $105

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Selling my HipVap because I just don't use my session conduction devices much anymore so they need a good home.
This is a nice super stealth unit that can also milk a bong though (can adjust session timeout and temp digitally) and its hardly been used really (under 20 bowls), with a bunch of extras at no extra cost

3bWLiKW.jpg

4qbroBq.jpg

Included in picture above:
- black/silver HipVap
- 14mm extended mouthpiece (attached)
- 3 original short mouthpieces (two are unused)
- 5 chamber screens (three pictured, one in the chamber, one I found in the box afterwards, only one was used)
- 6 oil/herb can/spacers (two with the new met ring lids, two with the old lids, and two without lids but I'll see if I can track em down... only one was used)
- 7 oil wicks
- unopened pack of 10 pipe cleaners
- unopened usb ac adapter charger (in box)
- 2 silver smell proof bags
- 3 Indica spacers (good for when you want a medium sized load, vs full pack or tiny load with can as spacer)
- 2 Indica picks
- and an Indica black velvet pouch to carry, protect, conceal the vape etc

These little guys are retailing for 150 now, so since mine is still pretty new (should still be covered under warranty) and has all of these extra extras I was looking to get a flat $105 for everything and I'll take care of the rest. I have sold several vapes and the like here before, even got some positive feedback in the thread for two recent sales as well. Everything is already cleaned and ready to go

Thanks for looking, as usual I'll probably at least entertain all reasonable offers...

P4axCMz.jpg

PqSHWbA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom