1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilary Duff Blasts Weed Smoking Neighbor On Instagram

Discussion in 'Cannabis News and Activism' started by Likes2vape, May 17, 2018.

1. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

Hilary Duff called her neighbor a dick for smoking weed inside his apartment and posted his name and Instagram account info on her Instagram live feed. Her followers have been sending the guy death theats. I hope she gets slapped with a fat lawsuit

http://people.com/tv/hilary-duff-blasts-neighbor-smoking/

2. MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k Well-Known Member

no one is happy with their neighbors -.- .....

Also ;the article says there is no evidence on him smoking mj and he stated that he only smoked cigarettes

combusting cigarettes smells so horrible, that shit is so toxic and gives me a headache everytime im exposed to secondhand smoke.

My apartment constantly smells like combusted tobacco from the person that lives downstairs (chain-smokes cigarettes all day, and night)
    Not only can it trigger headaches it sometimes have me only using my bed room for days (2 bedroom apartment) since the living room stinks so bad that i just have to close the door to that room and say fuck it xD

As a vaporist this is not very enjoyable, BUT if you signed a lease in a building that allows cigarettes smoking there is pretty much nothing we can do about that sort of issue.

His_Highness, JCat, RUDE BOY and 8 others like this.
  3. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree cigs smell horrible but she didn’t have to move into a building that allows smoking that is her fault. She needs to move and not try to force her hatered of all things smoke on the other building tenants.

4. MegaMan2k

MegaMan2k Well-Known Member

Yea indeed , once you sign a lease with a building that allows smoking indoors you will just have to deal with it one way or another :D

im just lucky i only have to stay here temporarily xDDD

5. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

She lives in an apartment building that allows smoking, and she's raising all this hell about him smoking in his apartment? Sounds so reasonable to me. lol

6. GetLeft

GetLeft Well-Known Member

I had to look up who hillary duff is/was...

7. hibeam

hibeam alpha +

I have been through this. The odor will come through all your shared wall electrical outlets. Do you in effect share all walls being upstairs? Duct tape over the outlets you never use and ask management or the universe to help you insulate the outlet boxes you need. This made a huge difference for me. If you have air duct work in a shared wall, I think this is against most city building codes, but I could be mistaken.

8. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

Live and let live. Where smoking is allowed it's allowed. Period. Fuck all militant fascistic non-smokers!

joekar, grokit, His_Highness and 6 others like this.
  9. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

Oscillating fan? :)

His_Highness and Likes2vape like this.
  10. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

Why she is living in an apartment is beyond me. She can afford to live wherever she wants.

His_Highness and IAmKrazy2 like this.
  11. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

I've got a few friends and family in NYC apartments and some of those apartments are worth millions and only have 2 bedrooms! NYC...It's not for me but I know some of folks wouldn't live anywhere else....broadway, museums, high end eateries, the clubs, etc. I prefer the creeks, rivers, swamps and gators.

Each of these "expensive" apartment buildings has a home owners association (HOA) group that she could bring her grievances to. My guess is that she already knows the guy isn't doing anything the HOA deems wrong so she uses her fame to make it happen instead. Hope the guy sues the crap out of her.......

12. wkndwarrior

wkndwarrior Active Member

I remember visiting my friend in an upscale west-coast town and being outback and saying something like - man, your neighbor smokes weed a lot. He sort of hushed me saying it was a semi-political thing with it being legal but also causing a lot of odor and didn't want to be perceived as someone complaining or who cared.

I don't really know if marijuana smoke is stronger than cigarette/cigar smoke but it seems like I can always tell when a car goes buy and the driver is lighting up.

I guess that is just another benefit of vape over burning.

Ibn Vapin, Squiby, hibeam and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors