Highly Educated Infiniti Owners (especially who use this on enail)

herbivore21

Ok, so this may be a no-brainer, but if you use an infiniti and find that over time, taste is muted - please have a look at the threaded rod/air inlet, as the bottom of this can gunk up big time with ultra mega super decarbed errl (seriously I've never seen anything like it except on my old sublimator), making every hit taste like super mega decarbed earl lol

herbivore21,
Reactions: DieHard

NimbusVapor

I concur! I am actually switching over to quartz today and this factor being one of the bigger reasons....

NimbusVapor,

PoopMachine

I despise my HE nail and wish I had never bought it.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, the Happy Daddy Genesis nail is the best thing going for a TI nail and with the quartz insert, its the best of both worlds.. I use that 90% of the time but every once in a while I pull out my New-Vape nail.

PoopMachine,

herbivore21

I concur! I am actually switching over to quartz today and this factor being one of the bigger reasons....

I am using my infiniti with a sapphire insert while I wait for my silicon carbide dish to arrive which attaches to the infiniti base. This will taste considerably better than the infiniti with sapphire insert, which in turn actually tastes far better than the 20mm Pukinbeagle deep dish banger quartz nail I had (which was no slouch, sapphire just is so much better!).

I have very much become of the view that while quartz is better than ti, sapphire and from what I hear; SiC are better still by a long shot.

I despise my HE nail and wish I had never bought it.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again, the Happy Daddy Genesis nail is the best thing going for a TI nail and with the quartz insert, its the best of both worlds.. I use that 90% of the time but every once in a while I pull out my New-Vape nail.

This nail does look interesting to me, I really like the Happy Daddy Globfather II tool, they do some nice Ti! I don't dab directly onto ti but if I were looking for one, this would be the one for sure! Didn't know it has a quartz insert, I'd imagine it would be well made by those guys too!

Gonna look these up now lol :D

Happy 7/10 guys! :D

herbivore21,

PoopMachine

Totally worth it.. its got a learning curve but once you get the hang of it, its great.

PoopMachine,
Top Bottom