HIGH CBD STRAINS. Tell me about it.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Just to echo someones point above but if CBD alone isn't working try mixing it with a THC product. Early research I was reading seems to show using both in union CBD/THC have better effect for some individuals. My daily mix is usually a CBD dominant strain with a smaller amount of a THC sativa strain, get a nice euphoria but the CBD keeps it in check for work/driving etc.

@vfrman1 best of luck, their CBD oil is some of the highest concentration of all the LPs currently. Let us know how you make out.

Creeper,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
i am vaping a strain claiming 26% cbd / less than 0.2% tch, which are now legal in EU(for now...)

Taste and aspect are on line with regular strains (no leaf/seeds, compact buds coated with christals, thick tastefull vapor on the exhale), effect is pleasant, as described, a « chemical body massage » kind of sensation

I realised that I like very much this and it fits my adult habits way better than regular one even if at the end of the day the ratio is inversed (still like it :) )

On the opposite side I already tryied vaping pure cbd cristals and felt nothing...

vfrman1

all this time later ive found it has helped with mostly cbd oil and not flower and little thc oil as a mix . Has seemed to have helped but work in progress. It truly is specific so to say take this or not is misleading imho .

vfrman1,
Reactions: ktmstick

wall

High CBD strains are awesome! I have 3 right now pineapple tonic 11% CBD 5% THC, AC/DC 16% CBD and .7% THC Can't remember the name of the other but I dig them

wall,
Reactions: ktmstick

Vaporware

What are the vaporizers and temps you all use for high CBD strains?

I’ve mostly used them mixed in with other strains so it’s hard to pinpoint the effects or know if I’m getting the most I can out of them.

I’ve seen at least one person say they only worked for him when smoked, but I know that’s not the experience everyone has with them, I’m just not sure if cranking the heat to 420f+ is necessary to get the best results or if we can get most of what we want out at lower temps. What do you think?

Vaporware,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
What are the vaporizers and temps you all use for high CBD strains?

I’ve mostly used them mixed in with other strains so it’s hard to pinpoint the effects or know if I’m getting the most I can out of them.

I’ve seen at least one person say they only worked for him when smoked, but I know that’s not the experience everyone has with them, I’m just not sure if cranking the heat to 420f+ is necessary to get the best results or if we can get most of what we want out at lower temps. What do you think?

When I was vaping flower in my Herbalaire Elite, I had it maxed out to 400 + the index offset,
so around 410F.

When vaping concentrate, I have a custom @Vape Donkey 650 tank of just CBD (Honey Vape, Care By Design) on my Joyetech VTwin Mini BoxMod that I typically hit around 430F (TCR around 250, allowing for thermal loss) so I can get the THCv as well. The tank uses the great ceramic donuts from Divine Tribe and some readyXwick.

If you vape some Cannatonic, or AC/DC, the most pronounced thing that is noticeable at first is a sense of calm and relaxation. When you start to move around you'll find you have better mobility, much less muscle tension, definitely helpful for spasms. Also helps drop your pain level (a little bit of THC improves that response... so the cannatonic is preferable to the AC/DC in that regard.) A demonstrably lower amount of feeling like you're 'impaired'.

I have a friend who has been on Morphine and all kinds of other drugs for a couple decades, I had him try 1ml (50mg) of full spectrum CBD (Charlotte's Web folks), and after an hour, I had him get up and move around... he was astonished, he had range of motion that he hadn't seen in years, and NO PAIN.
I ordered him some of the edible oil from FullyActivated.net, so now he has some ACTUAL relief and will have an easier time ditching the opiates, etc. (Kaiser!) :(

I also gave the 105mg full spectrum capsule to my 92 y.o. Dad last night, SUCCESS! He was able to sleep, and not only that, he was able to sleep longer in between getting up to pee due to BPH, so it is relaxing the bladder muscles from spasm. He was elated.

hope that helps

So, everyone's biochemistry is different, some folks can absorb edibles better than others, others do fine vaping slab cbd, others have success with tinctures.

Vaporware

I’m not completely inexperienced with CBD, it’s just I’ve almost exclusively mixed high CBD strains with other strains rather than using them by themselves. I do sometimes vape CBD isolate or use tinctures or other edibles, I was just curious about the temps people use for high CBD flower.

I guess we have one vote for 410f+. :)

Vaporware,
Reactions: dynospec

Andreaerdna

I am vaping it with a vapcap and an induction heater. I get even more exhale than from my regular strains, but this one has 26% cbd (which is more than cbd+thc of my regular ones)

Andreaerdna,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I ordered some 99% CBD isolate last week, that should come in the mail tomorrow. Looking forward to dabbing that and seeing if it has any effect on my joint pain

Andreaerdna

Strawberry cbd by cbweed (swiss) Oh my god how it is fruitfull, first strawberry strain ever tasted and its amazing

Andreaerdna,

dynospec

I almost always mix in some cannatonic to whatever else I am vaporizing, the combination of THC+CBD does a lot of good for me. I also have some CBD isolate, which I use sparingly typically sprinkled on some flower in the Flowerpot. I want to get some CBD distillate, It would be alot easier to handle I think plus could be easily added into cartridges.

Top Bottom