High Butter Content Recipes

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
So, largely because I want to maximize dosage per cookie, I look for cookie recipes that are especially buttery.
I've done specifically butter cookies before that do pretty well.

This time it looks like I have approximately 3 sticks of ABV Cannabutter.

So, I found a Martha Stewart Oatmeal-Lace cookie recipe, that calls for all 3 sticks to make supposedly 25 3-inch cookies.

http://www.marthastewart.com/313866/oatmeal-lace-cookies

Will most likely be making them later today.

But, I am also interested in hearing about any especially buttery recipes people have, savoury is fine too.

UPDATE:

I did make the cookies and they are delicious, almost too buttery and more like candy than cookies. felt bad throwing away the butter-soaked parchment paper. I made more smaller cookies and added baking m&ms + caramel chips + walnuts.

Last edited:

TeeJay1952

Before Magic Butter 2 my "butter" was not filtered. I had stem, seed and anything I swept up in the stew. We used Oatmeal/Peanut butter recipe with a ton of addons )M&Ms, Reece's Piece, Cashews et al....) They were some foul gritty cookies compared to today's smoothness. We did manage to choke them down.

TeeJay1952,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, i'm working on my butter tech. I think less time with the ABV in with the simmering butter / water gives less time for the ABV to soak up the butter. This time was 18ish minutes to get at least 3 sticks back, in the past simmering for a full hour I'd get 2 sticks back usually. If only getting two sticks back, the sludge goes into brownies, which is the least noticeable thing I've found to put it in so far.

rabblerouser,

TeeJay1952

When I boiled on stove in Spaghetti pot it was low roil, add water every hour, 18 hour boil and cool then pot into fridge, scrape butter and squeeze spinach. (diagram that sentence) With MB2 add butter , duff (avb) and chopped leaves, 2 hours and squeeze.

TeeJay1952,
Top Bottom