• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Hi, wha's the best method stopping vaping for about 1-2 monthes?

GoldenBud

the main purpose is saving money - but also reduce tolerance, but not going fully cold turkey stop,
how to combine the cold turkey method without withdraws?
thanks.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

hafalump

Taper off with ABV snacks, just enough to take the edge off for a couple days, then nothing.
I will get a night or two of restless sleep, but easy peasy. I am a heavy consumer when I’m using,
1-2 g of strong flower per day. I am now 1 month into my T break. When you start after a month I get full running hallucinations on my closed eyes! Different than L or shrooms, more pixelated fractal stuff, than swirly trippy. Also valerian tincture helps sleep

hafalump

Ha ha, that lasts a couple of days! But I just run the cycle, tolerance goes over, take a couple weeks off!

Oh and there is no way you will get fractal running hallucinations off a microdose!

hafalump,

ejackyou

Hamilton
Ha ha, that lasts a couple of days! But I just run the cycle, tolerance goes over, take a couple weeks off!

Oh and there is no way you will get fractal running hallucinations off a microdose!

Actually, some are now saying that micro-dosing can bring on more hallucinations!:worms:

ejackyou,
Reactions: hafalump

stinkytofus

I recently went on 4 day tbreak, vaped on 5th day, way stronger, i think you can do this

Vape 1 day, rest 1-2 days or dont vape monday wednesday and fridays, everyday is too much tbh, so give ur body chance to sober inbetween

Too much of something is not good, i believe this applies to buds as well

stinkytofus,

sickmanfraud

ape 1 day, rest 1-2 days or dont vape monday wednesday and fridays, everyday is too much tbh, so give ur body chance to sober inbetween

First, people who are medical users cannot skip days, let alone weeks or months without adequate medication for their symptoms.

When I started using medical cannabis for my chronic back pain I was advised to keep tolerance in control in the following ways:

1. Use tinctures only for a few days to lower your vape tolerance.
2. Tincture use creeping up. Use no more than 8-10 DROPS of GD tincture for a few days. Or you can vape only for a few days.

I have had some success with using CBD only for a few days and resetting my THC tolerance and then THC only for a few days.

I have no doubt that for recreational users the effects after a T-Break are stronger (color me jealous). Just not possible in all situations.

Top Bottom