• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

HI log vs Sticky Brick Hydrobrick Maxx

Which vape should I get for at home?

• HydroMAXX

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • HI Log Vape

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

204Markie

I recently made a post trying to figure out an at home vape that is easily accessible for a Canadian customer and won't break my bank with USD conversion to CAN. As well as being able to fill my needs I've narrowed my choices down to these two vapes.

I need a list of pros and cons and also what each do better than the other and the difficulty of use if I have a small group of people over; how easy will it be to quickly teach them how to use it so I can share as the good host that I am.

Also how to do concentrates with each unit. As far as I know with the HI log I'd have to use organic cotton used in Ecig coils and what about the hydromaxx? Could I use concentrate pads from another vape or can I use the same method as the HI uses? I'd appreciate all your thoughts and opinions.

As a side note I own a mini torch and 2 vapman torch lighters already.

204Markie,

sickmanfraud

You do know that you can buy an Arizer (made in Canada) Extreme Q for about $150 USD (maybe less).

sickmanfraud,

204Markie

I've been emailing AL about some ready made bamboo ones so it may not be a long wait.

204Markie,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I would choose HI no doubt for personal use and SB for friends. HI (as logs in general) need time to recover after a hit IME so it could be tough to satisfy more than 2 people at time.. unless they hit once and done

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: Boden

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...also if the wait for a HI is too long for you and you want something now, look at the e-nano by epic vape... iirc it does not break bank (less than $200 CND)... i have two they are so great!

...the only negative, for me, with the nano is totally subjective... that is it does not fit that much herb, i suggest the adjustable screens as u can get more herb in there. i'm kind of a gluten for cannabis and go through lots, thats why if i were to say anything negative about the nano would be bowl size. period.

...i think you'll find almost, if not all vapes can do concentrates via cotton or hemp fiber.

...good luck and hope the VAS dont bite you too hard :brow:

just_the_flu,
Top Bottom