Hey...maybe you guys can tell me what this would be considered?

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I was soaking the screen from my Q today when a thought occured to me. That brown stuff that winds up collecting right at the elbow caught my eye so I decided that I would scrape it and see what it yielded (it needed to be cleaned out a bit anyway). I was just wondering if this could be re-vaped or re-smoked as a type of 'wand hash' but not really.

It looks fairly sparkly (crystals?) and knida the color of ABV. I'm thinking of trying to powder some of it up and throwing it in the Launch Box on a really small layer of herb. Any ideas?

Pictures:

IMG_9747.jpg

Just threw it in the VG...

My advice is if you have a VG and a Q...this works okay. It ain't like hash but it will produce vapor for a while on a small amount and feelable affects are definitely there. Nothing amazing but better then nothing.

Anyone else done this?

finchrock24,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Its called 'wand hash' and is considered gold round these parts... Somones gonna pop in with the link here in a sec. (Im too lazy to find it) :p

EDIT - I just reread your post and it may not be wand hash.... Anyone? Bueler?

AGBeer,

Bouldorado

AGBeer said:
Its called 'wand hash' and is considered gold round these parts... Somones gonna pop in with the link here in a sec. (Im too lazy to find it) :p

EDIT - I just reread your post and it may not be wand hash.... Anyone? Bueler?

vaped bud particles that pulled through the screen, stuck to a little bit of built up wand hash.

Bouldorado,

weedemon

enthusiast
here is what i do with this kind of stuff m8.

soak it in iso when you are cleaning your parts. then after many many cleanings you will have a filthy bottle of isopropyl alcohol. filter this through some coffee filters etc to remove any particulate. Now evaporate the iso in a hot water bath outside until only a thick oil remains. wait a day or so then scrape it up and enjoy however you like to use oil!

i recommend you toke on some buds after or while enjoying the oil because your oil is CBD and CBN rich, but THC deficient in comparison to your usual/typical vapor. adding some normal bud really puts you on another level after using this oil! haha watch out! :ko:

weedemon,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I still have a ball of compressed crystals and vape resin from scraping my Zap want before I sold it. I have yet to try it but will soon. It looks similar to my ABVQWISO but smells way better. Looks and feels like tar hash

JDSupreme,
Top Bottom