Hex-Nail

mutten840

I cam across this a few weeks ago and wanted to share

https://www.hex-nail.com/

Looks like it has all the bells and whistles with a nice touch screen interface and also a selection of wood for the housing. There is nothing posted about the guts. It looked promising enough to post

mutten840

Here is more info on the guts and such from one of the owners Avalon:

Our nail is made from 100% stateside sourced parts (and we take it a step further by also locally sourcing everything we can, including the wood for our enclosures). All assembly and quality control will be done in-house (including individual unit stress tests before shipment) from our private studio in Portland, OR. Every enclosure is hand sanded, hand oiled, and hand finished. Any included documentation (ie. certificates of authenticity, test graphs, etc.) will even be hand signed and dated.

Key Features Include:
  • 5.5" TFT LCD Touch Screen (Easy to use, big enough to see, no need for extra buttons on the box)
  • Apps for all your devices (iOS, Android, Apple Watch, etc.)
  • 100% Proprietary Software & Apps (Hex-nail was built from the ground up, software and all by our in-house team)
  • Web Interface & Control (via your browser on Windows or Mac OSX)
  • Bluetooth & Wi-fi Compatible (Bluetooth v4.0 & Wi-Fi [B/G/N] compatible)
  • User Profiles (Including Use History Logs, Custom Themes, Password Capabilities & More!)
  • Alarms / Reminders (Never forget your meds again)
  • In-depth Auto-Tuning (Updated every second in real time for rock solid accuracy)
  • D-Nail Compatible (Any D-Nail coil with a K-Type Thermocouple will work with Hex-Nail)
  • Software Updates & Support (Free as long as you own the HN-01. No strings attached.)

Extra Modes Include: Self-Cleaning, Glob, Sesh, Stealth & More

We plan to document the entire process and keep the community (and of course our customers) informed at every step. Expect pictures of the internals to come, along with assembly and testing photos as we move forward. The 'velvet curtain' look just doesn't work for us here at Hex-Nail.

The list of features on their site seem to cover all the features offered by other controllers with the exception to a full digital touch screen and the ability to make sure you have turned your unit off by checking the included app they will offer. The custom wood case is also a very nice finisher as I know I prefer to have a nice finish to my products as we all love to show off our stoner gear =)

Just wanted to add to info I had posted yesterday since I had more info on the internals and where they are made

Last edited:
mutten840,
Reactions: PPN
Top Bottom