Hex-Nail (HN-01) - RIP

brucee10

Just sent out an update email to every one of our Red Queen customers. Delivery has been delayed but this is a very different beast than the back-up we experienced with the HN-01 awhile back.

We're expecting to start shipping next week. The new interface is coming along nicely and the new features we have dropping with OS/2 are getting put in place.

We have to clean things up for the 1.2 release of the new OS but it shouldn't take long before all our current customers will be running our latest greatest yet.

I'm glad to hear you're getting close. I'm definitely hopping on to the round two so my HN-01 has a friend.

Heatmiser

Are you taking orders for round two yet?

Incidentally, I’ve finally created a member profile so that I can post. But I’ve been lurking here and reading extensively for years! I am looking forward to participating in the fun!

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Does Augusthaus intend to release a 220V version of the Liger coil too?

Hogni,

HexNailAva

Manufacturer
Are you taking orders for round two yet?

Incidentally, I’ve finally created a member profile so that I can post. But I’ve been lurking here and reading extensively for years! I am looking forward to participating in the fun!
We're really excited to have more people ready for Round Two. Family will grow fast now.

We will start taking Round 2 orders as soon as we finalize and ship all the Round 1 boxes. Getting the influx of money for parts is what we need right now if we want to deliver another round or two this year.

When it gets to crunch time like this we're pretty strapped so we're constantly on a wire.

buddingglasshead

Just finished reading over this thread as I could over the past few days. So into it. Mainly a flower consumer so really looking forward to pairing a Hexnail with my ShowerHead FP. I'm hoping I can get this as a Christmas present to myself!

@HexNailAva I'm so sorry for all the stuff that has happened regarding failed components, health, and stress. I empathize with you on that with my own personal health and stress levels. I hope things make a turn for the better and can't wait to be part of the HN community.

YabbaDABBAdo

Just a heads up guys Ava and Liz are swamped with the updates and red queen coming out!! I wouldn’t be too bummed out... the update is gonna knock are socks off from communication with Ava last week, and from that I know they are moving as fast as possible but this thing a still a BEAST so I’m sure we can wait till they are ready to release it, personally I would rather wait for it to be at its best performance when updated and no major issues.....Let’s all be patient with them...it will come!!!!

YabbaDABBAdo

Hey guys. Big update is actually coming.

I ran out of my Anxiety medication over the weekend and it made things difficult to consolidate...My apologies but we're working on getting everyone an update now.
hey Ava thanks hope you have everything under control now and are feeling better I know how that is.... but keep up the good work and can’t wait for it

I agree - she said she’d have an update soon. They’re busy gearing up to ship all the round one orders. The fact that they’re taking round two orders is good because that means they’re done with all the round one orders etc. Should be any day now!

buddingglasshead

I agree - she said she’d have an update soon. They’re busy gearing up to ship all the round one orders. The fact that they’re taking round two orders is good because that means they’re done with all the round one orders etc. Should be any day now!

Glad you said something. I hadn't been checking their site as often as I previously did. Pre-ordered mine in Cherry. Cannot. Wait. Have to, but definitely don't want to. :p

Heatmiser

Glad you said something. I hadn't been checking their site as often as I previously did. Pre-ordered mine in Cherry. Cannot. Wait. Have to, but definitely don't want to. :p
I’m glad I checked as well! I had actually expected some sort of a heads up contact about it via Instagram or Facebook or something. I am very relieved that I did not miss this round !

Top Bottom