Herbstick Vaporizer

Sativen

like a square box, it's seems like a real cigarette box but longer .... maybe they will update it soon on their website. they are doing give away while i get the newsletter from cannabisculture.com
hey ho @Sativen share the precious will ya?! :)

This is the words from the FB page:
"Next Friday,CigGo will show you guys the lucky dog who win the giveaway here in our #CigGo FB page.
Please share the give away info to your vape friends, catch the last bus!don't forget to like and share."
www.facebook.com/CiggoCig

Sativen,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
it's crazy what's going on in china right now. pretty much all companies have at least another one coming up. Some even have 3 or 4 in the pipeline. Have a few incoming, that haven't been announced here, yet.
Although, I haven't heared anything from Nico concerning their new Herbstick, but I'm pretty sure he will contact me again, once available

Sativen

it's crazy what's going on in china right now. pretty much all companies have at least another one coming up. Some even have 3 or 4 in the pipeline. Have a few incoming, that haven't been announced here, yet.
Although, I haven't heared anything from Nico concerning their new Herbstick, but I'm pretty sure he will contact me again, once available
Comming up vaporizers from Chinese companies should make a lot of pressure for big brands like Ploom and Arizer...

Sativen,

H1JACK3R

I got the new model, and it's a huge improvement. Very similar performance to the Pax. I'll try to make a video later today, here's the links to the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JiXUi

Edit: The battery life seems to be very good, It's done three long sessions and the battery indicator on the LED still shows about half, I'll try to update on that.

H1JACK3R,
Reactions: Sativen

Sativen

I got the new model, and it's a huge improvement. Very similar performance to the Pax. I'll try to make a video later today, here's the links to the pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JiXUi

Edit: The battery life seems to be very good, It's done three long sessions and the battery indicator on the LED still shows about half, I'll try to update on that.
Yes,that's it. looking for your video review.

Sativen,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
recieved mine today as well. looks pretty much like the dark knight vaporizer and the pax are having a baby. Doesn't sound to specular, I know BUT the smart feature is really awesome. I wonder why nobody else had this idea before?! the deluxe stops heating if you don't move it for a minute (and it will vibrate to let you know that it shouts down now)! You guys don't know how often I take a few draws than I totally forget that I'm the middle of a session and when I pick it up the next time, my herbs are entirely used.

did a few burn offs so far... no bad smell!
you can change the temperature in 5°C steps.

so far, that's all I can tell you.

edit: somebody requested this particular size comparison and since I have them both right next to me anyway...

foto7.jpg

foto6.jpg

Last edited:

Vape Dr.

@mrweed Thank you so much for the comparison pic and the info you have gathered so far in such a short amount of time!:)

The herbstick deluxe does look like an extremely interesting vape to say the least and the size is very stealthy!

I am looking forward to receiving mine now more than ever.

I can't wait to hear your review of the herbstick deluxe.:tup:

Also thanks for finding this vape and doing all the grunt work for all of us!:D

Keep up the great work my friend!!!

swieder711

Looks nice, except for the $299 price tag!

I am enjoying my Atmos Transporter as my daily driver (< $90)

swieder711,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Actually, I wanted to check the herbstick deluxe over the holidays in detail, but since a lot of people ask for it, here are my first impressions after using it...

I'm quite happy with the herbstick deluxe so far. If you ask me, that's the logic evolution of pax style vaporizers. I really enjoy the smart feature. Don't touch the herbstick for a minute and the herbstick will cool down to 120°C, just pick it up and it will automatically start to heat up to your set temperature again.

Somebody from Ciggo contacted me yesterday and said that one of their testers claims that the herbstick deluxe wouldn't work with weed.
The oven has no spacer or something like this, so I believe that it only(!) works well, with a tight packed oven. I'm pretty sure that's the problem (again). I have not tried it yet with the chamber half packed though, that's why I didn't want to share my opinion that quick... Anyway, if you know that type of vaporizer, you'll know that you need to pack it tight (here: about 0,3g) for the best results.

For my first tests I always use some leftover shake. Normally this stuff is rather harsh in a vape, but the vapor was relatively dense, extremly smooth(!), tasty and very long lasting. airflow is a bit restricted and you have to draw relatively hard.

performance-wise I have no complaints at all.
the devil is in the detail. there are some minor flaws, of course.
there is just one oven-screen included and this one doesn't like to stay in place. I bet some people will loose it very quick. This wouldn't be an issue, if the size wasn't very untypical. So you won't find a replacement in your headshop nearby.
A second oven-door would be nice too! If you loose the one included, you can only throw away this vape.
the metal mouthpiece is a bit hard to clean, since there is a little screen inside, you can't remove. However, I'm sure you can soak it in Iso at least.

edit: merry christmas to you guys!

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I don't get a lot of time to elaborate now since I'm in my wife family, but this vape is very nice and performs very well!
Absolutly no plastic or electrical taste, big clouds and complete extraction, taste is not the better but it's pretty decent but where it shines it's about smooth it is, even at more than 200°c the vapor is very smooth!
My bigger complain is the noisy vibrating alarm and be carefull with the little silicone joint on the top of the oven it can fall easily!

Actually i'm only on the go and I took my Xp, Alfa and HD(herbstick deluxe) for flowers and I stick with the HD (except one or 2 tastier alfa bowls).

Yes, like the Alfa, the Herbstick is a Pax killer!

H1JACK3R

Haven't had time to do a video because of the crazy holidays, but my cousin came over last night and we put this thing through its paces against several other vapes, mine and extras he brought. He brought over his Crafty and his MFLB, and we used my Davinci and Pax.

Similar hits to a Pax, but controllable heat setting so a big plus there, also the battery seems to outlast the pax. Though it is a bit bigger, making the pax a bit better for portability. I've seen more than a few Pax oven lids go missing while removed to repack, and they seem to have thought of that because there's a magnetic base in the bottom to hold the lid while it's off the oven. The pax reaches temp quicker.

The davinci also has controllable heat, but the HD does it MUCH MUCH better. Less fluctuation from your set temperature. Also much larger, smoother hits from the HD than the Davinci. The HD reaches temp quicker.

It's not really fair to compare it to the MFLB, it's better in basically every aspect. My cousin said he preffered the taste in the MFLB, but his technique is better than mine I guess. I preffered the HD in every way to the MFLB.

Lastly, the big dog on the block, the Crafty. The taste was admittedly better through the crafty, I should start there. Also, the crafty is my cousins so I can't really compare the battery on the two because I havent drained the crafty more than once or twice, and wasn't really conscious of the length. Vapor production was similar between the two, and I found them to have about the same smoothness.

The biggest drawback I can find so far is that the mouth piece is very restricted, and going to be impossible to clean. I can see a revision being necessary here.

Also, the oven lid is kind of tough for me to get off, though someone with smaller hands probably wouldn't have as hard of a time.

Overall, a really solid unit that I'm happy to add to the arsenal, and I would highly suggest this as a purchasing option to anyone looking to upgrade from their starter portable vape.

FrigginRights

RuffHouse Studios is having a giveaway and this should be easy for fc community. Just make a review for your vaporizer!

FrigginRights,
Reactions: Sativen

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, I'm testing my Herbstick with shatter, I'm speaking about the V2 of the previous version, not the Deluxe....

I'm impressed how it works good with a small dab in the oven, wickless, àla Haze cans (it gave me the idea) but produces bigger clouds than Haze, you get more t° settings (I was able to get a whispy but really tasty vapor evenon lower setting!)

Even if this version perform better than the V1 with flowers I never like it except for smooth hits but it's a completly different beast with shatter imo!

I would to hear about that from others fellow menbers who owns a Herbstick V2, but I'm still impressed, it comes back into rotation!

Sativen

Hi guys, I'm testing my Herbstick with shatter, I'm speaking about the V2 of the previous version, not the Deluxe....

I'm impressed how it works good with a small dab in the oven, wickless, àla Haze cans (it gave me the idea) but produces bigger clouds than Haze, you get more t° settings (I was able to get a whispy but really tasty vapor evenon lower setting!)

Even if this version perform better than the V1 with flowers I never like it except for smooth hits but it's a completly different beast with shatter imo!

I would to hear about that from others fellow menbers who owns a Herbstick V2, but I'm still impressed, it comes back into rotation!
What a surprise.

Sativen,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
today a new herbstick was introduced (release end of march).
the herbstick eco is a pen style vaporizer with a end-consumer price around 90$, ceramic bowl 2200mah battery...
if you want to keep updated about new Herbstick products, feel free to join this facebook group.
there you can also see some first pictures. Looks a bit like a mini LSV ;)

Kaptan

I just received my review unit yesterday. It was shipped very quickly and arrived a day early. I want to get at least a couple of weeks of use before posting an official review. My initial thoughts so far are very positive. My unit was not previously used, which was nice. The first thing I did was charge the unit, but found it was sent with a full charge..... It is smaller than I had anticipated, but does have some sharp corners on the top and bottom. The sides of the unit are nicely beveled, which makes it nice to hold in your hand. The metal body is also impressive. It seems to be made of a black brushed alluminum?
My unit goes up to 225C, but the site states 210C. I am very happy to have that extra 15C as the high temps are where this vape really shines. I had one of the first DAvinci Ascent vaporizer and the screen on the Ascent was scratched and not very clear. In comparison, the Herbstick's screen is amazing. It's bright, small, and provides more relevant information. The running time, set temp, actual temp, battery voltage, and battery meter are all shown on the screen.
I did modify my mouthpiece as others have done, by removing the silicone and drilling both holes to allow for more airflow. Before I did this, I did try the unit in its stock form and the inhale was much too restricted especially when herb is pressed into a puck in the chamber. After modifying, the airflow is much improved and it doesn't seem to be overwhelming the heater too much. The heat up time is also impressive on this one as it can get up to 215C in under a minute.
More to come after some more testing, but so far this one is a Winner :science:

Sativen

I just received my review unit yesterday. It was shipped very quickly and arrived a day early. I want to get at least a couple of weeks of use before posting an official review. My initial thoughts so far are very positive. My unit was not previously used, which was nice. The first thing I did was charge the unit, but found it was sent with a full charge..... It is smaller than I had anticipated, but does have some sharp corners on the top and bottom. The sides of the unit are nicely beveled, which makes it nice to hold in your hand. The metal body is also impressive. It seems to be made of a black brushed alluminum?
My unit goes up to 225C, but the site states 210C. I am very happy to have that extra 15C as the high temps are where this vape really shines. I had one of the first DAvinci Ascent vaporizer and the screen on the Ascent was scratched and not very clear. In comparison, the Herbstick's screen is amazing. It's bright, small, and provides more relevant information. The running time, set temp, actual temp, battery voltage, and battery meter are all shown on the screen.
I did modify my mouthpiece as others have done, by removing the silicone and drilling both holes to allow for more airflow. Before I did this, I did try the unit in its stock form and the inhale was much too restricted especially when herb is pressed into a puck in the chamber. After modifying, the airflow is much improved and it doesn't seem to be overwhelming the heater too much. The heat up time is also impressive on this one as it can get up to 215C in under a minute.
More to come after some more testing, but so far this one is a Winner :science:
You are taliking about the deluxe kit right?

Sativen,
Top Bottom