HerbSafe (Storage/Curing)

abcd5432

Anyone heard of this product?

Our aeration system allows the intensity of gases emitted from flower or herbal contents to be released from the canister to preserve freshness and potency. As the air pressure rises within the canister, our one-way valve opens to allow this aeration process to take place. After the gases are released the valve closes, keeping the canister airtight. HerbSafe is totally opaque thereby keeping light, heat, and moisture from affecting its contents. The valve works on its own. You do not need to do anything to it.

herbsafe_gallery_7.jpg

herbsafe.net

I was going to get one then thought it was odd I couldn't find anyone online with them. What do you guys think? Realistic?
I vape but I always like to have a long term storage stash because of fear of running out. Would be nice if that bud was actively getting better too.

What do ya'll think?

abcd5432,

max

Out to lunch
You can buy it at Amazon for $20, although I'm not convinced you really need a valve, and certainly not convinced that it improves the stored herb. I use the CVault containers and they work just fine for storage, and are good quality. Most of the Amazon reviews on this product don't speak well to the quality of this container.

max,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

abcd5432

I'm aware of mason jars, the point of this thread was looking at more "revolutionary" storage other than just basic glass.

Interesting on the Cvault, haven't heard ANYTHING about this can you go into more detail about your e xperience on it? Looking at the amazon reviews now and reading up on it.

abcd5432,
Reactions: steama

max

Out to lunch
CVault thread- http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-cvault-climate-controlled-storage.4585/

Great product IMO. I've had a couple for about 5 yrs. now and they seem to be as good as new. You just need to replace the humidity packs from time to time, but they also last a long time. I've got a post on the current page in the thread on where to buy both containers and Boveda packs for best pricing. I think the medium and large sizes are the best buys. They have some huge sizes (up to 2 lb. capacity) but the large (4.75" x 2.25") holds up to 50 grams, which is plenty big enough for my use.

max,
Reactions: steama

abcd5432

Ok, it seems like someone tried to improve the design with the herbsafe and didn't do a great job.

My plan was to buy the large container as well, and fill it with excess buds I buy.
How long do the packs last and are they necessary?
Also, how exactly do these things cure your buds?

Edit: Also the cannador? I mean, how is it I search for these products nonstop on google and never find them. Any thread on that and how well it works? That seems even more interesting to me than this due to the multiple strain storage, and no packs to replace.

Last edited:
abcd5432,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So this is a self burping jar right???

May be a good ideal for curing....

Just executed badly by the sounds of it...

kellya86,

abcd5432

Yup that's what I got too. It's a shame how a lot of these products have poor execution on some level.

abcd5432,
Top Bottom