Herbs that produce lots of vapor

Herbling

I was wondering which types of herbs, except weed, are good(not dangerous\harmful) for vaping, looking for something that will produce some nice visible clouds of vapor, I'm just addicted to using my vapo, but there is a limit to how much ganja I can take.. :p

Herbling,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Stay AWAY from Salvia in a vaporizer. I once smoked 0.4 g (my GF was supposed to load 1/40 of a gram....she isn't good in math) of 20x Salvia in a bong and it was complete and utter hell (dissociative out of body experience/ego death), and all I could hear or see was 1's and 0's.

Can't tell you what else to vape, but I think Salvia is dangerous in a vaporizer.

Tom

tdavie,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Are you a tobacco user by chance?? Not sure what vape you have but some of the e-cig folks are using Iolites for other purposes.

Some use hookah tobaccos while others use the liquid for the e-cigs (PG and/or VG, flavor without or without nicotine). I can tell you that the VG puts out plumes of vapor albeit a different type. The folks using liquid are using organic cotton to dab the liquid on or some are using pipe filters. They're constantly evolving the idea. USP Veg. Glycerin can be gotten locally and can be flavored with food flavorings.

I took an Io to an e-cig meetup and literally the vapor doesn't stop, people finally just say uncle. I don't use for this purpose though, too much for me....goes like a freight train!

There's a video on this UK site about liquid usage in the Io, not sure what other vapes could handle the liquid besides the volcano which I know offers a liquid pad.

http://www.smokejuice.co.uk/userimages/procart21.htm

My sister tried the free chamomile sample that came with the Iolite and called me up, bitching me out for not warning her NOT to vape. She said it was NASTY and hard to get the awful taste out of her mouth LOL!

EDITED to add: If you are NOT a nicotine user please do not consider using the nicotine liquid. It is not necessary for the vapor and no need to pick up the awful habit!!

Lo,

the electrician

tdavie said:
Stay AWAY from Salvia in a vaporizer. I once smoked 0.4 g (my GF was supposed to load 1/40 of a gram....she isn't good in math) of 20x Salvia in a bong and it was complete and utter hell (dissociative out of body experience/ego death), and all I could hear or see was 1's and 0's.

Can't tell you what else to vape, but I think Salvia is dangerous in a vaporizer.

Tom
from what ive heard youre just gonna get salvias unpleasant taste from a vaporizer, it requires a very high temperature (a torch for example) for its proper effects. this said ive not tried it myself in any form, i just read a lot of forums

the electrician,

Herbling

Nah I hate cigs&tabacco, I found that a type of sage that grows around here is pretty nice, taste a bit like mint and produce some nice vapor, safety concerns me a bit though, I have no idea how to determine if something is "safe" to do in vapo or not.. is it ok to assume that any herb that is good for tea is also safe enough for a vapo?

Io, maybe it was also the temp, I know that with this herb I'm vaping temp need to be pretty low, like 1/4 power with da buddah, more then that and I get a nasty hit that tastes like shit.

flanman, sweet link man, thanks!

Herbling,
Top Bottom