Herborizer Ti+Hydro9, PRICE DROP (Europe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my friends,

I'm relisting this items together for an amazing deal! Both units for 230€ shipped to your door (add 10€ for international buyers).

Herborizer Ti was bought before this summer to the manufacturer. You'll get the heating element + a replacement glass heater cover (cause the one actually on the heating element get a crack but still usable)+18mm bowl+dial+power adaptater (EU plug)+ oil attachment+dabber (I payed 329€ for the whole kit+ oil attachment). This is an amazing vaporizer and decided to sell it cause I want to test something else and need some money for x-mas.

Hydro9 is one of the latest model with improved airflow, it was used less than 10 times and it's basically like new. Comes with everything in the box (tools and accessories, charger, adaptater).

Both units, both in perfect shape, they come together for 529€ while brand new, I'm asking only 230€ for the bundle shipped.

This is the deal and I'm not ready to split the bundle or to lowered price, if you think this is too expensive, simply don't contact me and everything will be good, but if you are interested don't hesitate to ask for more informations!

Thanks for looking!

xvBotCB.jpg

vc4R4pl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom