1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Herborizer corner

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by marcuss, Jun 29, 2008.

1. rodders83

rodders83 Contemplator of dual Mighty's

@Alexis

I will email and report back its been making odd noise for a while and today 1hr still no heat up only mild i can touch the vape and my herbs not browning so im screwed if he dont repair im down 400 euro for nearly 3 yrs daily usage.

Im going to suggest i go into debt to get a ti but he needs to offer a discount i see folks here got 20 percent off on a second order. Ah so gutted i cant see where he said 10 years of daily usage on the element no more either. Its all gone the new site only says 2yrs warranty.

Alexis likes this.
  2. Joaon

Joaon Well-Known Member

Contact Sebastien, you won't be disapointed :cool:;)

BigJr48 and Alexis like this.
  3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

That sounds pretty mysterious

BigJr48 likes this.
  4. Alexis

Alexis Peace keeper, fun maker and 3/4 time vaporist.

Rodders I will bet you a large sum of money that Seb will sort you out. He will most likely fix it for free if you pay postage.
    At most- he may charge you for a new heating element (I guess €30 max?).
    And he will probably "oven clean" your injector glass so that it comes back to you brand shiny new.

Or if Sebastien is possessed currently be a demon and refuses to help.... then it is only €99 to buy a brand new injector, not €400.
    But NO WAY is Seb gonna shut the door on you and leave you like that. I dont believe he woukd sleep at night. Yes his products are expensive but he does genuinely care about his customers happiness and considers his Vaporizers to have a virtual lifetime warranty where he will do what he can to make it right at the least cost to ourselves.

No sign of Digi still. I dont have the money yet so double the (anxiety not quite the right word)....
    Hoping the two can materialise at the same time, and soon, really can't wait!:rockon:

BigJr48, MrMonss and Joaon like this.
  5. Dubmonkey

Dubmonkey Well-Known Member

Ok I got the suggest power box and dimmer switch as suggested in earlier posts.

Hooked up my XL to the electronics and turned dial up to 10. Waited til it was really hot. Say 20 mins.

Put some material in the bowl and dropped the XL on. I am gettin flight Vapor with great taste. ABV is coming out very light khaki colored. Tried putting something on the top hole to cap it and it helps. But not getting the vapor like some of my other desktops.

Any suggestions or tips?

BigJr48 likes this.
  6. latulipe999

latulipe999 Well-Known Member

Maybe try to let's soak the XL injector a few moment on the bowl before filling it.

The top hole is needed for some airflow, i dont think it is a good idea to carb it.

Enjoy man !

BigJr48 likes this.
  7. Mushroomturtle

Mushroomturtle Smokeless and alcohol-free

@Alexis Hey man, you probably already know this but Sebastien says:

Bonjour,
    The digital version is not yet available, the manufacture of the digital controller has been delayed.
    It should be available for the month of May
    Thanks for your interest
    Best regards,
    Sebastien

Silly thing is, like you, I have no money for this digi Ti yet either. :mental::)

BigJr48, Hogni and Alexis like this.
  8. Alexis

Thanks V much man. No I didn't know that, but I did anticipate it actually. Im kind of relieved. It takes pressure off my useless ass to sort out some financial recouping. You know how when you wish you had done sonething 3 weeks ago, cant see it happening for weeks still....

And before you know it- BHAM! Digital is ready to buy, everyone LOVES it. Except me!:cry::lol:

I did email Seb yesterday actually just saying how excited lots of people are for the digital's arrival, with a bit more potential interest to be piped up across the pond.

C'mon you awsome USA amigos. We invite you all to join us Europeans onboard the Herborizer train. I mean, be fair, we do buy all your top vapes and get them posted this way, so no excuses now guys!;)

@Mushroomturtle cheers bro for the shout. That helps things a lot right now for peace of mind, motivation and planning.:tup:

BigJr48 and Mushroomturtle like this.
  9. rodders83

@Alexis

Yep no fee Seb just said send it i hope its just the injector element i miss my baby. That is very good i spent 500 euro there and will buy a digital ti too so im happy he did that.

Very good customer service and a top class vape i think this is still my number one vape for these reasons.

Joaon, Mushroomturtle, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  10. Alexis

Great man, thanks so much for letting us know as well. What did I tell you isn't Seb a great guy? Really pleased to hear that. So you are getting the Digital? I look forward to that for you bro.

Mushroomturtle likes this.
  11. rodders83

If the repair goes to plan its brilliant i have big debt and my vapes seem to break on me sadly. So yes i want the digi because the slow heatup times unbearaable if i wake with nightmares or sweats i cant sit for 20mins at all.

I need to wake and bake and back to sleep or the day ahead is ruined.

12. latulipe999

latulipe999 Well-Known Member

I use vapcap for this kind of situation ;)

MrMonss likes this.
  13. Alexis

I have this thought and expectation also for the digital, as I do also like to vape to get back to sleep at times.

I agree I do use the vapcap often here. But the digital should theoretically be more suitable for this purpose. Faster heat up (certainly compared to XL) and also you can see when it is ready, which is nice for peace of mind when you are in a hurry or need to vape and quick back to sleep.

Thanks for sharing @rodders83 , your repair is happening bruv. No way it isn't going to plan. Seb will make absolutely sure that you haveva perfectly working XL in no time, I bet you any money now (shall we say, €400?) I need some money, that should just about cover it. ;)

14. rodders83

I have a mighty but never wanted to waste the battery because i wake every night and just kept it on if i knew a bad night was ahead.

@Alexis lol well it could be a small chance it being the power? I dont know it had power it heat up in like a 2cm part of the middle and the ends were cool so its hopefully the element. Well see im posting it to him tomorrow. :)

Alexis likes this.
  15. Alexis

Sounds cool, I think the element is almost bound to be the problem and no questionit will be a quick fix. And definitely keep your sights on the Ti. It will add so much to your life it would be wicked to do it sooner so that the investment can start paying itself off through the years of your life.

This isn't about just getting wasted. The Ti and the Flowerpot are both superior medical devices which strongly support all round bodily health. I just want you to be well Rodders, and have a comfortable life and I know the Ti will help you a lot there.
    Happy 4/20 returns dude!

Hogni and lazylathe like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors