Herborizer corner

2000pm

Good to know you cant burn even at the top range - I end up "Recycling" the ABV through again so I can get a little more sleep/couch lock before I go to bed - I might try swinging it all the way open tonight and see what happens.

How is that hose/whip btw? I want one bad but 40 just to ship it here on something that only costs half that isn't worth it. Any ideas about a substitute?

2000pm,

purplechango

i asked a stooopid question, before i read?..... yes i did...... did i admit it... yes i did.... ty :brow:

will i do it again? :rolleyes: no

purplechango,

marcuss

above the clouds
I'm happy to see that you found your best spot Alpha and yes i think the XL version worth the money you spend because allow you to vape it to the bone without any scorch....i notice that the ABV from the Herbo doesn't smell as burnt pop corn like any other vape...this is good if you re use your ABV in cookies or cakes...
I'm sure the regular one works on a standard 185c temp and surely do its job but with multiple tokers you must leave it a bit between the hits to reach the good spot again!
Sebastien told me the two heaters are different, the xl can get hotter indeed.

marcuss,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
still looking around for a good priced xl, i definately need the temp control so that i can vape beow 185C. anyone know any particullary good deals out there with decent shipping price to canada?

Mr. Smoke No More,

firewatcher

The whip is great especially when in my bead just vaping away until i fall asleep good times, but yea its a bit pricey well shipping wise, but i suppose you could use some aquarium tubing and a 18m gong joint on one end would result in a possible bowl explosion/destruction ie cutting off the joint from a 18mm bowl or diffuser so im not recommending this to anyone you have been warned.

firewatcher,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
do NOT use aquarium tubing with a beautiful glass vape like this. I can barely stand to using med grade silicone tubing with this apparatus but can understand why others do for convenience, but the main thing I love about the herbo is the all glass nature of it

stonemonkey55,

2000pm

Ya no way id hook up aquarium tubing to the herbo!

So its been a little while with it now, and what I usually do is load a bowl, and vape it at around 75-80 for the initial upper high. Great taste, active buzz. Later I'll turn it up to 85-90 and get a more smoked feeling out of it, but still good to go. Finish it off with a 95-100 setting for the couchlock/before bed stone. The XL is sweeet!

2000pm,

firewatcher

yea there is no way i would even dream of using anything other that the proper parts for the Herbo, was just a suggestion, but yea there is nothing like the all glass hit you get from it truly amazing. :cool:

firewatcher,

Jacopone

I just received my herborizer and it is unbelievable. The taste is so great and you just keep wanting more and more....
Un grazie a Marcus per aver creato questo thread.
I am so happy

Jacopone,

waveyvapes

I'm considering buying the Herborizer XL sytem along w/ the smaller Classic sized sphere.

Do you guys think it might be easier to get big hits from the smaller size Classic sphere? My thought is that there is less air volume in the smaller sphere making it easier to fill w/ vapor and draw hits.... does that make any sense?

Also- is there a carb on the spheres? Is there a slider? How do they work?

waveyvapes,

firewatcher

I get really big hits of my Classic Herbo, nice thick vapor and a taste that is well just decedent truly a vap for the gourmet, or if you just want a epic vap with out having to test all the rest (which is what i did ;))

firewatcher,

Daffy

Hi there,

i also have a Herborizer Sphere Classic for about 3 weeks now. I don't really have any complaints but
mine has (had) red paint on the cables above the heating element.

Over time the red paint is slowly getting vaporized also. Where does this red paint fumes go
i hope not in my own system ???

As for the rest nice unit ....

Daffy,

Daffy

Can't scrape it as far is i know every unit has this.

before it looks like this

heizstabkt3.jpg

After some usage this is turning white so i think it goes somewhere not ?

Daffy,

max

Out to lunch
The red isn't paint. It's the insulation material covering the wires.

max,

Daffy

Ok so it is silicone or something, that's safe to inhale ?

I don't have a clou about these things just wanna know it ;)

Daffy,

marcuss

above the clouds
duffy...it is just decoloration due to the heat......i would be more concerned in breathing thru an aquarium tubing or food grade plastic...anyway send them a mail with your question and share with us the reply:)
Silicone is safe at those temps!
waveyvapes...the reg is really small and work well with a fixed temp...the xl has a temp knob and believe me you can get huge clouds with it aswell!
Jacopone....thanks and welcome in the herbo world...i'm so felice to see new happy herbo vaporists....reg or xl?sphere or tube?

marcuss,

waveyvapes

I'm considering buying the XL Heater along with the Classic-sized Sphere. My question is this: does the increased size and volume of the bigger sphere make it any more difficult to get hits- would it be easier to take hits from the smaller size Sphere?

waveyvapes,

max

Out to lunch
waveyvapes said:
I'm considering buying the XL Heater along with the Classic-sized Sphere. My question is this: does the increased size and volume of the bigger sphere make it any more difficult to get hits- would it be easier to take hits from the smaller size Sphere?
Good question. I hadn't even noticed that the XL was 1000ml, vs 500ml for the regular Sphere. I would imagine that thicker hits would be easier to obtain with the 500ml. What say you marcuss?

max,

Jacopone

marcuss said:
Jacopone....thanks and welcome in the herbo world...i'm so felice to see new happy herbo vaporists....reg or xl?sphere or tube?
Marcus,
I have an XL system and I use it with my glass.
Favoloso.

Jacopone,

Daffy

For the info:

Some Sebastian from herborizer mailed me back about the cables:

I understands that is normal, do not worry you.

Doesn't help that much :lol:

Daffy,

max

Out to lunch
Sabastien IS Herborizer. No, his English isn't great. If his response-that it's not a problem-doesn't satisfy you, and you're really concerned, you could always put it up for sale and try another vape.

max,
Top Bottom