Herborizer corner

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Woah....

I just bought the Ti off a member here (PPN), and this thing blew me away. Didn't even half fill the chamber and I got to a really heavy 8! I have only used a Plenty, Mighty, Crafty and Flowermate and this thing absolutely blew those out of the water!

At first I was confused and trying to figure out how to use it (didn't think I was doing it properly and not getting much visible vapor), and then it just hit me. Dear god.

Any tips you guys can offer for a newbie with this device! How to use it best? I think I found my new weekend killer!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Congrats - enjoy this great vape!

Mostly I use mine with herbs at 4.5 - 5.5 w/o bowl being pre-heated, pure convection for a flavour chaser.
For getting most stable temps I pre-heat the heater for 10-15 minutes. You'll see - and taste - the difference.
Medium coarsed herbs or whole nugs.

Just play around to find your own sweet spots for your needs.

Hogni

I go at 6.0-7.0 for hash w/o pre-heating the bowl for pure convection

Hogni,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
That high of a temperature? :o

The user manual says its 380-410 Celsius at that setting. Wouldn't that totally just combust the material?

deadlytoaster,

Hogni

There are a lot of users who even use flowers at 7.0. It's a good setting for hash. But try it yourself. Start at 6.0 and temp up from hit to hit.

Hogni,
Reactions: MrMonss

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Hmm seems like my hash only really starts to bubble around setting 8 for convection! I actually prefer to throw it onto the screens for the herb convection glass and use it like that rather than e-nail.

Might make some rosin from the hash I have and see how that'll go when using the e-nail.

deadlytoaster,

Alexis

Hmm seems like my hash only really starts to bubble around setting 8 for convection! I actually prefer to throw it onto the screens for the herb convection glass and use it like that rather than e-nail.

Might make some rosin from the hash I have and see how that'll go when using the e-nail.
Hello and welcome. I think some wires of communication are crossed here. The members above are talking about vaping hash in flower mode, in the glass bowl- on settings 6 or above.

Setting 6 is 220°C I believe in flower mode, 5 is 190°C.

Whereas you were quoting the enail temps at those settings.

So yes, try the hash in flower bowl, 6 to 8 max. This is what others are advising, not the enail setup. I never tried hash in this vape, but I expect a bowl heat soak will help a lot here. Let us know how it goes, and of course, ENJOY! :tup:

latulipe999

Happy New Milk From 2018 !!!

Do6IT4v.jpg

The Futur is Now !
Cheers :love:

Alexis

Happy New Milk From 2018 !!!

Do6IT4v.jpg

Cheers :love:
Howdy my French amigo, best wishes and warmest vibes to you!
I tried to peek at what temp setting you are on, looks like 5, maybe 5.5?

Either way, very decent milk at those temps.

@MrMonss I also have been a little surprised by the total lack of feedback on the new micro bowl.
Surely some members here have purchased one?
I am myself planning to buy the Ti again. I can tolerate the vaporizer very well now since I sold it last May. This is due to having made some excellent progress with my long term respiratory infections.

I have recently tested both the Flowerpot Showerhead, and Glass Symphnony.
I cannot use either device at all. Both cause intolerable and debilitating adverse respiratory reactions.

I will sell the GS very soon and surely get the Ti again.

However- the micobowl is out of stock!!:(
My fear is that there will be no more production now. I emailed Sebastien to inquire. I really want to get one.

We may need to get together with some intent to encourage Seb to do another run.

My Herbo brothers, I need your support on this. This vape needs the added features and hopefully will get the Digi-Ti upgrade as well, to compliment it further.

Happy New Year my Herbo Homies, may it be a good one for you all. :):tup:

Last edited:

biohacker

I have recently tested both the Flowerpot Showerhead, and Glass Symphnony.
I cannot use either device at all. Both cause intolerable and debilitating adverse respiratory reactions.

I will sell the GS very soon and surely get the Ti again.

FUCK! ;)

biohacker,

Alexis

You never know how you will feel with it, we are so far from understanding the variables and underlying determining factors, and we are all so different.

To me though the reaction and discomfort was on par with the FPSH after 2 days of testing.
But my reactions are still very different from your own. For example you initially used the Flowerpot for sometime enjoying it considerably. With both the Flowerpot and GS there wasn't a single moment where I could actually feel good or comfortable or even high in any sense.

Just impossible to enjoy anything about the experience of the vapor, cannabis or anything else in life at the time until the reaction has subsided eventually.
I also suffer from serious deoxygenation from the tribulatuons.

So bear this in mind for now at least. I am not at all unhappy to be turning my attentions to the Herb Ti now. It is very easy to use and still an awsome high quality vaporizer with excellwnt extraction, smooth vapor and powerful effects- I wish I had it already!:lol:

Patience! I have peace of mind now. No need to gamble again. For whatever reason, the Ti doesn't come with this consequence of the other 2, but works very similarly. :hmm::hmm::hmm::):):tup:

Just hoping the micro bowl resurfaces. AND...I am sure the fine mesh screens @jojo monkey sends with the GS will be a brilliant enhancement to the Herb Ti bowl. You know how much I hated that loose fitting screen and crumbs going down the sides- even with the EQ screens under the bowl, you still lose the load every time you stir.

And the EQ screens don't fit in the underside of the Herbo Ti bowl in most of my bubblers.

These fine meshes from Jojo look like a perfect fix. It will hopefully make the load cook more evenly. I find the Ti does need stirring, which I hate to do for losing crumbs.

So this is a great bonus from "venturing out to gain" with the GS!:nod:

Anyway @biohacker I seriously hope you have no issues with the GS, but if so maybe there is some hope for the Herbo Ti, especially in light of my own predicament?

Good luck anyway bro, I'm sure you wil keep us posted.:tup:

biohacker

Anyway @biohacker I seriously hope you have no issues with the GS, but if so maybe there is some hope for the Herbo Ti, especially in light of my own predicament?

Doubtful... after hearing about your intolerance and similarity to the FP, i'm like 99% sure that the GS and Herbo Ti are both out! Bit bummed, as this GS is going to be a major loss when I sell it!

I've witnessed members selling their herbo ti's on here, and FP's.... but I haven't seen anyone sell their GS in favour of a herbo or FP on here (yet). The common complaint i've heard is that the herbo ti really does best with a heat soak, and the FP i've experienced for myself and want nothing to do with it like you.

I'm about to throw in the towel on vaping flowers! :doh::ugh:

What I can't understand is why the herbo xl works for you and the GS doesn't? :hmm:

Carlos8400

You never know how you will feel with it, we are so far from understanding the variables and underlying determining factors, and we are all so different.

To me though the reaction and discomfort was on par with the FPSH after 2 days of testing.
But my reactions are still very different from your own. For example you initially used the Flowerpot for sometime enjoying it considerably. With both the Flowerpot and GS there wasn't a single moment where I could actually feel good or comfortable or even high in any sense.

Just impossible to enjoy anything about the experience of the vapor, cannabis or anything else in life at the time until the reaction has subsided eventually.
I also suffer from serious deoxygenation from the tribulatuons.

So bear this in mind for now at least. I am not at all unhappy to be turning my attentions to the Herb Ti now. It is very easy to use and still an awsome high quality vaporizer with excellwnt extraction, smooth vapor and powerful effects- I wish I had it already!:lol:

Patience! I have peace of mind now. No need to gamble again. For whatever reason, the Ti doesn't come with this consequence of the other 2, but works very similarly. :hmm::hmm::hmm::):):tup:

Just hoping the micro bowl resurfaces. AND...I am sure the fine mesh screens @jojo monkey sends with the GS will be a brilliant enhancement to the Herb Ti bowl. You know how much I hated that loose fitting screen and crumbs going down the sides- even with the EQ screens under the bowl, you still lose the load every time you stir.

And the EQ screens don't fit in the underside of the Herbo Ti bowl in most of my bubblers.

These fine meshes from Jojo look like a perfect fix. It will hopefully make the load cook more evenly. I find the Ti does need stirring, which I hate to do for losing crumbs.

So this is a great bonus from "venturing out to gain" with the GS!:nod:

Good luck anyway bro, I'm sure you wil keep us posted.:tup:

Not sure what you are seeing, but to me the Micro bowl is in stock!

Alexis

Well that would have been the pertinet question, except in my mind the XL has been removed from the equation for the moment, it is so vastly different in extraction capabilities to the other three and not where I'm focusing now for the future.

The REAL question is why is the Herbo Ti not causing the same bad reaction as the other 2, when it ia so similar?
This is what I mean when I say hope for you possibly. There is something very about the Ti vapour which makes it no more of a problem for me now than the XL.
whereas the other two are a total nightmare in comparison.

But yes your right, I forgot about how it performs better with a heat soak, to me really this is the only other thing about it besides the screen fitment.

But for the pleasure of being able to relax and enjoy my vapour and my life I am certain I can live with that!
I wasn't sure if you might have missed understood my previous post differentiating between the devices and the level of reaction. I hope something is a little clearer for you anyway.

Not sure what you are seeing, but to me the Micro bowl is in stock!
There is a concentrate bowl in stock, last items, which is also listed there as "Micro bowl".

That might be it Carlos unless they have updated it today?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMonss

Guys,
You are both right..
Yesterday i tried to visualize the microdosebowl, it appears well out of stock.
HOWEVER, if you remove the 18/14mm reducer, the Microdosebowl still avaible.
i think Sébastien had already made his packages, and the default sélection is WITH the adapter..
In addition it's cheaper : 36,90 € TTC instead of 40,80€ (but still a bit too much for what it is imo)..
Saw that CarbonFilters are now on DHgate, i'll take a look at this, could have 2 for 10$..

EDIT: Just checked right know and both options are avaible

Last edited:

Alexis

Guys,
You are both right..
Yesterday i tried to visualize the microdosebowl, it appears well out of stock.
HOWEVER, if you remove the 18/14mm reducer, the Microdosebowl still avaible.
i think Sébastien had already made his packages, and the default sélection is WITH the adapter..
In addition it's cheaper : 36,90 € TTC instead of 40,80€ (but still a bit too much for what it is imo)..
Saw that CarbonFilters are now on DHgate, i'll take a look at this, could have 2 for 10$..

EDIT: Just checked right know and both options are avaible
Thanks MrMonss. I did check an hour ago actually. I didn't change anyhting like you suggest to select "sans/without" adapter, but it was actually showing stock this time, saying "last items", both with and without the adapter added. It must have been updated today.
Hopefully this means the product line will continue though.

Last edited:
Alexis,
Reactions: MrMonss

Carlos8400

I might actually get one of these micro dosing bowl.
For the last month i have been trying to curb my consumption a bit and had taken a break from the daily Ti, using only my Omnivap during the week, and the Ti during the week ends.
I think using a micro dosing bowl might be a good way of self limiting myself a little.
If the bowl is a little bigger than the Dynavap one i might actually like it.

I will report back if/when i get one. (who am i kidding? it looks so cool!)

Last edited:

Alexis

For the last month i have been trying to curb my consumption a bit and had taken a break from the daily Ti, using only my Omnivap during the week, and the Ti during the week ends.
I think using a micro dosing bowl might be a good way of self limiting myself a little.

Go for it Carlos, you know it is a good idea. I agree with your logic. This is partly why
I am so keen to get one myself to accompany the regular bowl- to mix and match load sizes, technique, ritual etc.
I also use my Omnivap in a very flexible way to rotate my vapes from day to day. It helps me save stash for a few days when I have beem running through it faster, and keeps me from being so "habitual".
The downside to these top desktops like Ti, FP and GS is how quickly they can plough through your herb, and even though they are powerful, it is so easy to keep going.

So to me having the microbowl will add another variable to play with, so the Ti can be used in different modes with different expectations and effects.
I hope Seb makes sure they are available when I am order ready.

Last edited:

MrMonss

Damn Carlos, you would make a perfect commercial.. you almost convinced me

Hogni

3-5 gr.?? Guess you need a t-break, my friend! ;)

Got no msg from VDNM up to now rearding availability of the microdose bowl. It isn't listed in stock at least. Have to change my damaged GH at them but don't want to visit them until they'll have the Herb MDB in stock. Will report when they'll arrive. They promised to send me a notification.

Top Bottom