Herborizer corner

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Appreciate you advices! Will try it with a Scotch-Brite. Unfortunately I saw too late that I didn't remove all of this nasty plastic stuff from the heater so there came some of it into the bowl and built partially a thin plastic film at the inside. Not so easy to clean but will do my very best.

@Alexis, I think my controller is a normal one. It isn't turning by itself for sure. But it happened a few times that something got in soft touch with the dial and it moved up or down.
Would be really nice if you would remember to speak about with Sebastien. Best whishes and thanks to him.

Last edited:

Alexis

Appreciate you advices! Will try it with a Scotch-Brite. Unfortunately I saw too late that I didn't remove all of this nasty plastic stuff from the heater so there came some of it into the bowl and built partially a thin plastic film at the inside. Not so easy to clean but will do my very best.

@Alexis, I think my controller is a normal one. It isn't turning by itself for sure. But it happened a few times that something got in soft touch with the dial and it moved up or down.
Would be really nice if you would remember to speak about with Sebastien. Best whishes and thanks to him.
Hogni I emailed Sebastien this morning. I passed on your message as well as I could. He is so good, he only got my injector form VDNM yesterday, and at 7.30 am this morning he emailed me saying he has replaced the element and is shipping it to me today via DHL!

Already shipped, arriving thursday. And he paid the postage himself!
Great guy. I know that any time I ever have a problem with my Herborizer, he will take care of me if he can.

@lazylathe I am sorry to hear you are going in the opposite direction to Biohacker, but I hope you will still get to meet up once or twice a year. I think it is actually a fair while since you did last meet up now isn't it? I was looking forward to you stitching uo with your new top 3, showing the lesson of life that maybe the Supreme isn't the ONLY vaporizers that can blow your socks off!
Still, change sucks at times but ultimately it is for the best.

Good luck this week amigo!:tup:

Alexis

@Hogni hoping you are well. I already received my repaired injector from Sebastien. He only got it monday, he fixed it, cleaned the inside out,and sent it back to me for no postage fees in only 2 days!:cool:

Is that customer service or what?! And as if that wasn't enough, he included free pack of screens and a grinder! The smallest Herborizer one. I really like the design and feel of the grinder, it turns better than any grinder I have used.
However, I know Carlos said they were poor quality so I'm not sure it will take place over my Newvape fine grinder, but we'll see.

Sebastien has also replied to my email to him, and in refrence to the request I passed to him from you Hogni for a controller re-design.

I will quote him below, I am 100% sure he will not mind this, there is some interesting general info too. (Nobody tell the law though please;))

"You do well to tell me about the problems of this user
It can stick something (black stickers) on the LED to avoid too
powerful light
I will study the problem to try to improve these details,
unfortunately I have no immediate solutions, I have to review the
design.

It is a pity that you are sensitive to the new Ti
I also designed a new bowl for micro-dosing (with glass screen)
And I worked on a digital prototype, the DigiTi, with thermocouple
probe, temperature setting is accurate, power is 70W, preheating is 2mns
I attach photos

Best regards

Sebastien Richez".

So there you go, he is on the case! I cooked up my sugar leaves anyway. 20 grams into 220 grams coconut oil. I left it in the oil 24 hours until I was ready to strain it last night with muslin.

There was only 190 grams of oil in the final jar, the other 30 grams worth still in the muslin with the dense ball of leaves and sunflower lecithin.

So we make tea from the muslin ball. I made it so a good dose of the edibles is 2-3 grams, so there is a lot left in the cheesecloth.
The trouble with the tea is you have zero way of knowing the dose. You just pour boiling water over it and squeeze out the dark goodness into the cup.

Last night, already VERY high from vaping, I made my first cup of tea. Didn't want to underdose so I made sure with quite a few squeezes. Then the muslin goes back in the fridge for another 4 or 5 days of tea straining.

I did overdo it! I got the nicest, darkest, richest, creamiest cup of tea from it. Could have had one third of the dose but what a lovely experience the whole night was. Was still super high this morning. Just 6 vapcap loads today but so mellow. Another cup of tea later and some more vapor I am sure.

Now I have the XL back, I think I won't use it today in the wreck I am in from the edibles and barely any sleep last 2 nights! Just some gentle vapcapping until I pick the moment to test my harvest in the Herborizer and Newvape FG.

Once again, Sebastien is so cool, I never have or possibly could receive better customer service and with such warmth. Makes me wish even more I could use the Ti so I can buy one off him plus all the accessories!

However, next stop Symphony I believe, my plan anyhow!;)

Edit- I lied! I felt pretty good after my early evening steam inhalation following a very nice meal. So I had to set uo the Herborizer! I was so excited to have it now, before I just took it for granted and thought it wasn't exciting enough. I have missed it.

Except I suddenly started having a panic attack when I remebered how much weed I need to load into it!
Because I have been using the Vapcap and a log only for weeks, I felt like I would NEVER run out of herb supply, not enough hours in the day to consume it!:lol:

So I swung to forseeing my stash vanishing faster than I like. If it was a guarantee to replace it, ni weather turmoil next summer etc, then no sweat. But really unless there is enough for 2 years, I could easily end up with no weed for a year (at least), if next summer is a wash out- for example.

Sorry, don't mean to be negative. Anyway, loaded a still small load into "Herbie", but it was a lot of material to keep the other vapes going. About 0.3 max.

I thought I might need to finish it all before dinner, but I got very nicely stoned without needing to go much past half way. And in a totally different way to the Omni and log vape. Much healthier vapor as well, "truer" vapor.

Off for dinner- boiled potato, sweetcorn, olives and tahini, with coconut oil and cinnamon and spice sauce. Yummy!:drool:

RAW

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Do I understand correctly that the female joint on the Ti bowl is 18mm regardless the size of the male joint? In other words if I buy the 18mm bowl can I use the stand for both the bowl and the injector alone?

The Beagle,

Alexis

Okay my good people. I decided you deserved more, I wasn't happy not knowing how to copy the photos Sebastien sent me, so I figured it out for y'all! :clap: I almost feel like a proper member now.:lol:

First up, the concentrate and essential oil Ti bowl:

The microdose bowl:

And most of all I expect, the DigiTi:

There you go. Short and sweet, hope you enjoyed!:)

Hogni

Thanks @alex for sharing this! Anything known about the connections of the DigiTi?
Does it work with a regular enail too? XLR connections? What kind of wiring? Do I need another heating element or can I drive the existing one with new cables?

Alexis

Thanks @alex for sharing this! Anything known about the connections of the DigiTi?
Does it work with a regular enail too? XLR connections? What kind of wiring? Do I need another heating element or can I drive the existing one with new cables?
That photo and the comments from Sebastien above are all I know. We will just have to wait and see, best to keeo speculation down for the moment and see what Seb comes up with.

Did you realise Hogni you are are tagging my username wrong? @alex is a member who never pisted not seen for 6 years, I checked. I dont mind whatsoever, bit if it is in another thread I may not get alerts to see your tag.

I am confident the DidiTi will be an accessory, an alternative to the controller, to plug into the heater instead. That is what makes sense anyway from the photo. Let's see!

Baron23

new-glass-hammer-6-arm-perc-glass-percolator.jpg

@Carlos8400 It does not have the same perc as yours, but you can choose between matrix, showerhead, etc..
The difficulty will be how to maintain it, once filled with water and with the injector mounted on it.
But price is only 10-20$ shipped.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/14cm-glass-bongs-water-pipes-joint-18-8mm/270330413.html

http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-sell-new-6-arm-perc-glass-percolator/228923897.html

Or a Steamroller with carb hole juste like yours.. (can't post the link as it's counterfeiting)
rBVaI1izyj6AOU-IAACA_I6_b0Y261.jpg

One more thing about the claisen adapters that i forgot :
Very useful for carb but could also temporarily replace the main bowl in case of breakage (you'll need a filter grill) BUT could also replace the need of a stand, using the part with the carb to rest the injector while stirring or filling.. You'll just have to wait a bit before replacing the carb, otherwise it may get stuck due to heat.

rBVaEVgIOlOAPf7tAAJAfUH_dFM277.jpg

:peace:
@MrMonss - do you have a link to the DHGate carb'd adapter (from bonghero...or that's what it say on the pic). I have searched on DHGate and can find Claisens (which are not the same geometry as shown in your last pic).

Can't find the adapter and can't find bonghero store.

Do you still perhaps have a link?

Baron23,

Alexis

Sorry @Alexis was a little too baked by my HerbTi :doh:
Not a problem friend, just didnt want you to mention me somewhere and for me never to realise. Glad you are enjoying your Ti still. I have to admit actually, when I used the XL last night, I did see how the brughtness of the red led on the control is a nuisance. It is far worse on dimmer light, whee you see the red light more and the notches on the dial less. In daylight it isnt so bad.

However this still hasn't really been an issue for me. I just lift it and turn it until I can see what is what. Still, I can see that it could be improved. Im sure it matters more with the Ti. The XL is more "set and forget", with the Ti you may be adjusting slightly more often.

I really do hope the DigiTi is an accessory for your heaters, not a while new heater design. Fingers crossed, I know some of you have your ears up!;)

Just had my first meal of he day- is always late due to allergies etc. I need to decide now what I am going to do to clear the mucus from my lungs. I didn't have any vapor this aftrnoon, had another cup of edible tea, but too weak by now to feel much.

So Im good and fresh for the rest of the XL load last night, once mucus is cleared enough. Takes like an hour at least after every meal, and 5 to 7 hours per day time devoted purely to clearing mucus from my lungs and eevrywhere.

It would drive anybody POTTY, especially after 12 years every single day!
That's my excuse anyway.:lol: A pretty good one I think.;)

Hogni

Best wsihes!
BTW I had success with cleaning my heater and bowl. The plastic coating restisted against the Scotch-Brite but had to surrender to an only watered copper mesh pad like this

kupferlappen_800040.jpg

Copper is pretty soft. So I couldn't see any scratches on the glass after cleaning.

MrMonss

@MrMonss - do you have a link to the DHGate carb'd adapter (from bonghero...or that's what it say on the pic). I have searched on DHGate and can find Claisens (which are not the same geometry as shown in your last pic).

Can't find the adapter and can't find bonghero store.

Do you still perhaps have a link?

Yop @Baron23,
You're right, the seller "bonghero" seems to have disappeared.
When I look at my order history, the object still appears but is written "Sorry, this product is no longer available".
Maybe you can use a claisen as you said, you'll need to carb with one finger.. (but pay attention to size)
Here's some links, hope it can help :

the no longer available (sorry, it's a french link, without the "fr" it doesn't work :
https://fr.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-bridge-glass-adapter-2-18mm-female/391892430.html

some claisen (attention to the size, as i'm not anglo speeking) :
https://fr.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=&susTag=&searchkey=claisen

I also have this one, it works but you do not have a small adapter for carb, pack of two adapters, you can carb with your thumb :
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-adapter-double-bowl-adapter-two-size/270708763.html

Have a nice day !!

Last edited:
MrMonss,
Reactions: Hogni

Baron23

Yop @Baron23,
You're right, the seller "bonghero" seems to have disappeared.
When I look at my order history, the object still appears but is written "Sorry, this product is no longer available".
Maybe you can use a claisen as you said, you'll need to carb with one finger.. (but pay attention to size)
Here's some links, hope it can help :

the no longer available (sorry, it's a french link, without the "fr" it doesn't work :
https://fr.dhgate.com/product/wholesale-bridge-glass-adapter-2-18mm-female/391892430.html

some claisen (attention to the size, as i'm not anglo speeking) :
https://fr.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=&susTag=&searchkey=claisen

I also have this one, it works but you do not have a small adapter for carb, pack of two adapters, you can carb with your thumb :
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-adapter-double-bowl-adapter-two-size/270708763.html

Have a nice day !!
Thanks, @MrMonss ! I have two adapters just like that one, one from Planet Vape in 18 mm and one from Vape Fiend in 14 mm but they were expensive plus international shipping. I was interested in a cheap DHGate version but Mike at Oregon Glass Blowers is making up some just like the original VXL Cloudy Buddy and I expect to see those listed on his site soonish.

Cheers

Joaon

First up, the concentrate and essential oil Ti bowl:

The microdose bowl:

And most of all I expect, the DigiTi:

:o:luv::drool: ... VAS Activated

Sadly I work this weekend, so I can't go at Irun Expogrow, where Herborizer will be;
but really looking forward to try those new products!
Concentrate bowl looks like pure convection "dab". Me likey :nod:
And my own Digital XL project seems now like a punk.. :ninja:

Last edited:

btka

I am searching for a new vape which is using less herb then my grasshopper or stickybrick maxx and can produce similar clouds of vapor or more denser vapor with less herb... so to speak something similar to the e nano log vape but maybe a little bit better regarding cloud size, used amount of herb (if even possible.. because e-nano uses really not a lot of herb, very good tasting... (maybe someone can compare the herboTi with the e-nano)

also thought of buying a flowerpot twax but as I am living in EU and the difference regarding 110 v (usa) vs 220/240 v europe and the need of getting a coil and e-nail for 220/240v ... I thought to buy a herboTi do someone have both and can compare them.. BTW I would mostly use it with herb as concentrate is not easy to get where I live...

also when will the digiherboTi be available and the microdose bowl and the new concentrate bowl?

and how are you using your herboTi? How much herb do you load in the bowl and how many thick vapor clouds do you get out of this amount of herb and which temp do you use...

Alexis

I am searching for a new vape which is using less herb then my grasshopper or stickybrick maxx and can produce similar clouds of vapor or more denser vapor with less herb... so to speak something similar to the e nano log vape but maybe a little bit better regarding cloud size, used amount of herb (if even possible.. because e-nano uses really not a lot of herb, very good tasting... (maybe someone can compare the herboTi with the e-nano)

also thought of buying a flowerpot twax but as I am living in EU and the difference regarding 110 v (usa) vs 220/240 v europe and the need of getting a coil and e-nail for 220/240v ... I thought to buy a herboTi do someone have both and can compare them.. BTW I would mostly use it with herb as concentrate is not easy to get where I live...

also when will the digiherboTi be available and the microdose bowl and the new concentrate bowl?

and how are you using your herboTi? How much herb do you load in the bowl and how many thick vapor clouds do you get out of this amount of herb and which temp do you use...
Hello. I sold my Ti, I never had a chance to get to know it properly so I can't give you best advice on ideal usage style. However this was discussed throughout the thread. The thread was only 30 odd pages long since 2008, until talk of the Ti began last about 1 year ago.

I did some quick digging, page 49 has some good discourse on load size/temp etc.
And these posts I picked flicking through:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herborizer-corner.83/page-55#post-1125763
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herborizer-corner.83/page-55#post-1125876
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herborizer-corner.83/page-56#post-1126105
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herborizer-corner.83/page-56#post-1126364

Im sure there is plenty more tips on this as well. Please discard ALL of my own posts in this thread. Looking back I am so embarrased by my posts, I just can't see the wood for the trees at times and come put with pure nonsense, I know it more than anyone, looking back!

Im seeing things more clearly now. (It might be due to having some clean quality ganja at last!;))

You could also look at the new Glass Symphony. Very similar, in same bracket as the Herbo Ti and FP. All super heavy hitters, fast extraction, huge clouds as you can want, and terrific taste!

The GS certainly does micro loads in one or two breaths, like 0.04-0.1 grams. But it can also hold a gram and hit you to space.

I feel you on the total expense of the FP to the EU. I think the Symphony might be less, possibly less customs for sure as the glass parts dont count according to the clever inventor @jojo monkey , so duties might be lower(?)

Or you have the excellent Ti on your doorstep. Sebastien is brill, he makes top products and stands by them. If you get the whole kit now, you are talking €400 plus. So factor this into your decision.

I hope others will chime in with some more useful advice, being actual Ti users after all unlike me!
The Ti will be a harder hitter than both the Brick and Grasshopper, capable of bigger clouds, more effortlessly and in QUICK time. But it can easily consume copious amounts of herb, and you with it!:whoa:

It is like a steam train shovelling in coal. Theoretically you should get a similar mileage for your fuel but it doesnt always work like that. However, there is a large variation of usage method with the Ti, it has some versatility. You can use very small amounts of herb, a sprinkle over the screen, and use a high temp (6.5-7 max) to get a powerful one hit extractiin from a small load.

And with the microdose bowl coming any time, you will certainly be able to microdose with quick full extraction. No mention from Seb on release times of any new accesories yet.

I keep forgetting my next point every sentence so I will give up on my stoned post for the day. But good luck deciding. There are a lot of really good vapes coming out recently, and some very exceptional ones, the 3 discussed here in particular.
Keep us posted!:tup:

Last edited:

Carlos8400

Thats very hard to answer.
Som herbs will produce a lot of vapour for a set weight of herb, some will produce a lot less clouds but will be very potent.
I keep all my strains at the same humidity and can clearly see they vape differently even when used in the same vape.

All you need to know is that the Ti is probably the best deal you can get in europe.
It works amazingly, can be used solo or in groups, big loads or microdose.
It does it all.
On top of that the customer service is one of the best i have experienced.
You really can't go wrong with it.

Hogni

...yepp! And it's tiny (good for on the go, travel + visiting friends) and has a very nice and clean design.

Even if the FP, I intend to buy a few different models of, should perform better I would hold my HerbTi for these reasons.

Ech0_

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help, I just purchased a Herborizer Ti and after it arrived, I noticed its got a EU plug i think... will a regular EU > UK converter work fine with it?

Last edited:
Ech0_,
Top Bottom