Herborizer corner

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
I just got into the herbo club! It's amazing. Flower dabbing is the best. I prefer to go 7 and slow then fast...

My man! I'm always using it at 6-7 depending on how dry the weed is. I leave it on for 15 mins before using but in the stand - I have never preheated the bowl. I put the heater in, draw, take it out and back in the stand, lift the bowl to clear the glass, put the bowl back in, stir, rinse and repeat. Have done this daily for 3 months I think, no combustion just consistent smooth huge hits! But this is in a 42cm water pipe.

Incidentally Sebastian sent me a silicon cover for my handle today! I went back to the TI today to try it out after using the FP for the past couple of weeks. It makes a big difference - no more picking it up by the power cord! Slight dullness in taste compared to the FP, I guess it's a symptom of the narrower deeper bowl. But I have to agree with previous observations that the TI puts out denser vapour on exhale. There's really not much between them, but if pushed, I would go for the TI as I don't do many concentrates (I was surprised to see some FP users prefer to put their concentrate in with the flower), it's a bit less fiddly to use and finally, as a European (still!) the TI was significantly cheaper (I didn't have an enail already). @biohacker @Zow237 @Alexis you guys are crazy getting rid of this vape!! :D

Alexis

Say what? I haven't been keeping up with this thread since I sold mine unused, but @Alexis has moved on from his too?

With the amount of glass pieces I have broken over the past little while, it's probably a good thing!
Easy man. Hope you are doing good and in a good place. Im assuming your break is over now? I see you have been somewhat conservative with sharing on fc lately but I have been very curious how you are getting on. I wonder how your experience of cannabis has been since returning. I imagine it is quite different to how you have experienced it in the past after breaks, because this has really been a transformational period for your hasn't it, where you have been searching deep, examining and inquiring, reshaping things, in with the new, out with old?

Unless I have got that wrong, but that is the picture I am getting anyway. Anyway, just so you know bro I have been thinking about you and hope things are good.

Yes I decided to let my Ti go. It just wasn't right for my sensitive lungs, so back to the drawing board. Hopefully in due course, next stop Symphony, for the all glass factor. Like a more reliable, sturdier, and surely from Lazy's reviews, a far superior VHW.

Here is my post where I revealed I sold the Ti and why if you are interested, a short one for me.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/herborizer-corner.83/page-65#post-1141640

It's post 1615 on oqge 65 if this link doesnt work. No obs to read it bro anyhow.
Take care dude!:tup:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Alexis, I hope so much for you, that the GS will work for you finally. Maybe your last chance?
If not, you've to stop consuming weed cause of your allergy, I guess?
I'm really very tempted to give the GS a try myself. If this "THING" wouldn't be so awful huge and not have so much glass which could break :ugh:
And I know me...it WILL break....

Last edited:
Hogni,
Reactions: Alexis

Alexis

@Alexis, I hope so much for you, that the GS will work for you finally. Maybe your last chance?
If not, you've to stop consuming weed cause of your allergy, I guess?
I'm really very tempted to give the GS a try myself. If this "THING" wouldn't be so awful huge and not have so much glass which could break :ugh:
And I know me...it WILL break....
We will just have to see how things pan out down the line Hogni. Anything can change. My hope is always that my allergies can improve at the least. This would make enjoying and tolerating my vapor a breeze in contast to the current.

And previously intolerable vaporizers may become an option again.
You are right though, I really should abandon vaping. I am addicted to cannabis and use it to cope with the boredom and strain of illness. I just love my weed too much, especially the vaporizer high.

[cultivation discussion removed]

Hogni, what happened to ypur Ti after it didnt seem to be heating up after you left it on all night? Did it sort itself out? Did Sebastien get back to you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogni

My Herb Ti is working again. Don't know what happened. It's currentely heating up and waiting for me :DWhat shall i take? Chemdawg? Amnesia? Nirvana Haze? Columbian Punto Rojo x Purple Kush? Black Haze? Columbian Black? :ugh: :freak:

Alexis

Summer in this area is terrible cold and wet too. Guess outdoors all around don't become well this year. Hope the best for your harvest. But you'll have to wait some weeks more. If you already have bud rot it doesn't sound very well. One thing you could try is using a milk-water solution (1:2) Spray the buds with this solution at a dry and warm day and let them dry. It works pretty fine against mold and meldew. But you have to cut off all affected areas and neighboured areas before.

My Herb Ti is working again. Don't know what happened. It's currentely heating up and waiting for me :DWhat shall i take? Chemdawg? Amnesia? Nirvana Haze? Columbian Punto Rojo x Purple Kush? Black Haze? Columbian Black? :ugh: :freak:

Glad your Ti is working good! Man you sure are spoilt for choice weed wise! All going well I will have for choice :(all Dutch Passion autos) Durban Poison (sativa), Night Queen (indica and an outstanding auto strain-potent, grows amazingly well, fast, big yielder), Think Different (sativa) and Colorado Cookies (indica).

I will be happy with that, but glad for you having such an array in your lineup!;)

Alexis,
Reactions: MrMonss

MrMonss

Hi guys,

Some French customers, having purchased their IT on the official Herborizer website, have already received the handle, without even having asked for it : Sebastien seems to be a nice guy.
This is not my case, but here is a picture from another forum (sorry to this member for the theft of his photos if he passes there).. The handle looks nice, isn't it ? But I do not think buying it

1501331746-dsc01013.jpg

1501188210-dsc01001.jpg

Have a nice day !!

Hogni

Thanks @MrMonss for sharing this!

Nice? It's just a simple piece of pressed plastic. Useful? For the older handles, which are getting too hot for sure.
I've the new handle. Comfortable grip all the time even after running over 12h w/o interruption. I'm happy not to need any kind of grip insulation but if does so I would try to find a solution which doesn't destroy the nice and clear design of the Herb Ti, perhaps a nice leather wrap or I would try to get only the new handle piece w/o the heating element.

For design afficionados the Herb Ti is one of the nicest desktop vapes all around. Shape is so clear, so simple, reduced just to the needed function. This vape could have it's orign in the Bauhaus factory in the mid 20ies.

But it's really nice that Sebastien offers this insulator to his former customers for free :tup:

Last edited:

Carlos8400

The only time i had a problem with my Ti, it was because the power cable had come out the handle just enough to screw up the contact. Light was still on, and it was warm, but it wasn't getting properly hot.
I just pushed it back in full and all was fine. Maybe that's what happened to you.

Hogni

Carlos, you will laugh, I had the same idea. I know the cable wasn't totally pushed in one time but I'm not sure if that was the time when I had my issues.

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Wow.. new accessories to make the TI even sexier than it was before?!?!

You can really tell sebastien took his precious time with the TI! I don't think there is a more aesthetic desktop vape out there IMO

Ill probably pick up another TI when living conditions permit it :lol:

The TI is the only vape I miss selling due to its compact size, and looks:p

Top Bottom