Herborizer corner

Zow237

Grabbing her from sodelicious :) if it's simple. Fast heat up and always the same in the dial then this is a win win over the fp but that is it. I'm sure they are both neck and neck for effects and amount of time for extraction. Can't wait

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Hey Hogni

I am thinking about to buy a venus apollo for my girlfriend cause she want a portable vape, what can you tell me about it? I was deciding between the venus apollo and the flowermate 5.0 mini pro

Zow237

Hey Hogni

I am thinking about to buy a venus apollo for my girlfriend cause she want a portable vape, what can you tell me about it? I was deciding between the venus apollo and the flowermate 5.0 mini pro

Yo there is a whole thread on both those vapes in the portable section. Check it out. It's long a long one. Youlll find everything you need to know in there :) hope that helps or message hogni personally for his throughts. This section is for the herborizer

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
Yeah sorry guys :bang:

I posted here cause as a Herborizer TI user i always wanna get a feedback of the other products from other herborizer user :bowdown:

And yes i already read the venus apollo thread but im still a bit undecided cause 275€ is not a little ammount of money for me

Zow237

Yeah sorry guys :bang:

I posted here cause as a Herborizer TI user i always wanna get a feedback of the other products from other herborizer user :bowdown:

And yes i already read the venus apollo thread but im still a bit undecided cause 275€ is not a little ammount of money for me
Totally understandable. Was just trying to help ;)

Zow237,
Reactions: dimmusp

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
I always use a claisen with my XL and I also got a custom carbed dropdownt to be used with my other vapes because I like using a glass plug as a carb instead of lifting my vapes.
The more this thread goes on the more I'm thinking about buying the Ti heater and bowl, I'm just not sure I want to deal with power cords on a regular basis.
I'm a bit behind in reading here, any video out yet showing how well it works with small loads?

The Beagle,
Reactions: MrMonss

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@Pustupillo

Look in my signature there is my portable setup listet ;) And I would recommend all of them.

I like/love them all in their own way. For using native I like most the VA ATM. Regarding the VA I posted a first review on the VA thread.
My gf is currently using nothing else than the VA. Her beloved hopper is only waiting for his job on the go.
Nearly zero air restriction, awesome flavour and if wanted a real milking machine too. Higher learning courve than the Mighty but similar performance. With the right settings it's milking more than the Mighty.
All glass path aside the stainless herb chamber.
For sure one of the best choices for "mighty" portables.
If you want more to know send me a PM or ask at the VA thread.
And I can't compare it to the Herb Ti cause I haven't tried the Herb Ti up to now. Mine will come not until 2-4 weeks.

Carlos8400

@Pustupillo

I probably haven't tested as many as Hogni, but as far as portables go i have owned/tried the IQ, the Mighty, the Arizer air, the GH, the Vapcap M and the Vapman.
After living with the Ti daily for months the only portable i still use with pleasure is the Mighty.

The IQ is super harsh and makes me cough, the GH is crap and self destructs, the Arizer i don't like the stem setup, the Vapcap and Vapman are cute but pretty useless if you are after big hits.

The Mighty has great battery life, smooth vapor, easy to load in and out. it just works.
The only negative i would give it is that it isn't as portable as other, it is pretty big and unless you still wear 90s cargo pants it won't fit in a pocket.

If i really need to have a small vape with me on the road, i do take the Vapcap M along. It does work much better than the Vapman IMO, but i really don't find it satisfying, and usually need a few bowls to get there.

Alexis

@Pustupillo

I probably haven't tested as many as Hogni, but as far as portables go i have owned/tried the IQ, the Mighty, the Arizer air, the GH, the Vapcap M and the Vapman.
After living with the Ti daily for months the only portable i still use with pleasure is the Mighty.

The IQ is super harsh and makes me cough, the GH is crap and self destructs, the Arizer i don't like the stem setup, the Vapcap and Vapman are cute but pretty useless if you are after big hits.

The Mighty has great battery life, smooth vapor, easy to load in and out. it just works.
The only negative i would give it is that it isn't as portable as other, it is pretty big and unless you still wear 90s cargo pants it won't fit in a pocket.

If i really need to have a small vape with me on the road, i do take the Vapcap M along. It does work much better than the Vapman IMO, but i really don't find it satisfying, and usually need a few bowls to get there.
Carlos, if you ever manage to get hold of any nice pollen, the vapcaps excell there. You get so much bang for buck, per bowl, and vaping pollen is far superior to smoking it. You only need a few crumbs to get 5 big hits plus, compared to 3 or 4 from a full flower bowl.

If you packed the bowl with pollen, you would get so much out of it, and enormous hits to rival the Ti. The vapcaps work so well with hash, this is probably one of their strong advantages over many other vapes.
The same would go for bubble I am sure.

Pustupillo

The Don_Key
OK thank you guys for your advices. Really appreciated.

At the end i think ill buy the Venus Apollo in september, so my girl will be able to fuck combustion totally like i did :tup:

Is amazing that the VA is actually vaporizing JUST with a hot light bulb....

Pustupillo,

Hogni

Halogene is nice, same as my Aromed, especially for flavour.

But the VC delivers really big hits with a wp or how @Alexis said right use it with hash on a "Squiby hemp bed". For hash the VC is the best vape on the go.

@Pustupillo, ask KilleVille. He wrote there will be a discount for early bird beta testers of the VA v2 I mean to remember. But the mighty is an alternative for sure - just working, nearly no learning courve. A real working horse. Set it and forget it.
Attention, I've heard there will come a gen2 version of the Mighty in the nearer future!

Carlos8400

Hey guys,

I just got a box of goodies from Sebastien to test, it feels like Christmas!

First here is a big bowl prototype, he added 1cm of extra bowl height and modified the little nubs holding the grill down. From changing the grill on it already, i actually prefer the old nubs you guys were complaining about, the small grill wiggle never bothered me! But the extra room might be welcome sometimes! This bowl also has a different handle, which i actually prefer...

Here it is compared to the regular 18.8mm and the 14.5mm bowls:

wDKg1nM.jpg

Then here is the new injector stand, i have to say it looks freaking great.
I really like the metal base and the Ti look, it's nice and heavy, very stable.
Even though i don't really feel the need for a stand, i am going to keep this one around.
The glass poker is nice too.

1LO4xbj.jpg

Lastly, some of you might remember that i tried the Ti with a J Hook and really liked it...
Well, i got in touch with Seb, and he actually had done dry pipes in the past and had a couple left in storage.

I give you, the Ti steamroller!

z89hL57.jpg

I haven't tried it yet, but i have a feeling this is going to be interesting!
Give me a couple days to try all these and i will report back.

Last edited:

Doktor Dub

That looks great, i appreciate it when a manufacturer keeps making his product even better.

An extra small bowl would be more interesting for me though.

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: PPN

Hogni

Thank you for sharing this! Great news!

Do you know when the new bowls and the - impressive - stand will be available?

Any prices?

Would like to order some these items to add to my current order....

Any news about the new handle?

Alexis

Thanks for sharing all that @Carlos8400 , very exciting! I was hoping the screen notch modification was in reference to a new standard size bowl when I began reading your post.
Maybe it is just me and my OCD, but I do like things nice and secure, like the XL bowl design.

I actually would like to pick up a second bowl, for when I get around to sharing with friends. Mainly becuse of my fertilizer allergies, I have to keep my own weed to myself to make it last, and I cant use what my friends can.
So this puts me off sessioning with other people as it makes a chore out of taking turns, cleaning out the bowl, and switching over etc.

I would have to get every little bit of their weed out of the bowl or suffer an allergy to even a crumb of it.

Can be done, but is less enjoyable and I think that it would enhance the enjoyment of the social experience anyway to have 2 bowls to use whichever way desired.

Carlos, Im curious to know, what is your preferred way of using the Ti socially? Do you take turns on individual bowls, then re-load and each person has a fresh bowl to themselves?
I know you like to kill the bowl quite quick so I presume this is the path you go down?

Alexis,
Reactions: Hogni

Carlos8400

You're welcome guys, i knew you would like that.

I think the stand should be available very shortly, probably just a question of putting it on the website. I don't know about the bowl, i think he is still testing it, but his idea was very interesting and even though i am no micro doser i look forward to seeing it. Don't know about the prices

Regarding the new grill nubs, for me this is a case of trying to fix something that wasn't broken in the first place and making it worst. I was never bothered by the slight grill wiggle and thought it was super easy to install/remove the grill with nubs as they were. With the nubs lowered, it doesn't wiggle, but it is very hard to get it in right, it deforms the grill much more and takes much longer. Not a fan. The different handle i like very much.
Not sure which way he will go in the future, as i said this is a prototype.

@Hogni Not sure what you mean about the new handle. I know he updated the design, and it doesn't become as hot as it used to. I think that is it. I didn't ask about the silicone cover if that is what you mean, but seeing as the new handle fixed that issue i don't know how necessary the cover is anyway.

@Alexis Socially i do both...
I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about stash running out too much, so it's not really a concern.
Herbs are there to get vaped and i am happy to share, I'm happy to pack a new bowl for each person, or pack a massive one and share.

Usually, if vaping with someone who i know will appreciate it i will always pack a fresh bowl for them.
If they are newbs with no appreciation for good stuff i might just share a single big one.

Also, i have tried the steamroller, it's awesome.
I was worried it was going to be super hot and aggressive to the throat, it is not.
I use it with a bowl on top, so i get the second grill to act as a particle filter, and it is super smooth.
The glass directly under the 90 angle gets super warm, but the vapor itself is surprisingly cool, and so much flavour! This combo is currently the best tasting vapour i have tried.
Only thing is it does get a bit wobbly and top heavy, takes full attention to use.

I will give it a few days to see if my throat can tolerate it in the long run, but after a couple bowls i really enjoy it. It feels like you are hitting a futuristic Ceremonial pipe.

Lastly, I don't think i have seen a nicer looking vaping rig anywhere, simple, minimalist, it looks great.

be30wwI.jpg

Last edited:

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Love that stand, better than the one I've seen:

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-parts/herborizer-injector-stand/

@Carlos8400 did Sebastien offer you and upgrade for the handle? I would definitely be interested in doing this. I've got used to lifting it from the power cord, but long term that's not going to be good for the temp dial.

Still waiting for my new injector glass btw - I changed the delivery date to today but DHL have put the package on hold for some reason. But it's been working like a champ even when broken.

Alan Partridge,
Reactions: Alexis

Carlos8400

Love that stand, better than the one I've seen:

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizer_accessoires/vaporizer-parts/herborizer-injector-stand/

@Carlos8400 did Sebastien offer you and upgrade for the handle? I would definitely be interested in doing this. I've got used to lifting it from the power cord, but long term that's not going to be good for the temp dial.

Still waiting for my new injector glass btw - I changed the delivery date to today but DHL have put the package on hold for some reason. But it's been working like a champ even when broken.

Yes he did, but since i think he is already struggling to keep up with demand as it is, i told him to send it when he had more back in stock. I am in no rush to exchange mine, they work great. I'm sure that if it is a problem to you he would exchange it, just send him a message.

Don't forget about the o rings, i got these in 10mm ID:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321962485972

I think that even if it didn't get hot i would use them, they are a nice grip.

The silicone ones are cheaper, but red and not as nice IMO:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/METRIC-SI...0MM-ID-/371759879861?var=&hash=item952ed1c0dd

Either way it solves any heat issue for a fiver and you get to keep your original first generation Ti injector! (at least that's my argument)

Last edited:
Top Bottom