Herborizer corner

Carlos8400

@biohacker I think you'll love it. I think your tastes are similar to mine. It's like a more powerful, more reliable desktop Grasshopper. That's the best comparison I can come up with. I tried a small amount last night, just covering the screen, killed it in one hit and a fat cloud. Usually I put as much as I can in (I'm more of a macrodoser :))

If the GH could actually function without self destructing....

Honestly, there are so many different ways to use this vape, it's impossible not to love it.
Alan Partridge seems to like it more as a convection vape, by dropping a very warm nail on a cool bowl.
I tried that but prefer the more even hit i get by heating the nail and the bowl and getting more conduction hits. (also i don't think it's good to put a warm nail on a cold bowl, they have a tendency to stick and i would be scared to break things).
Stickstones find the perfect temp around 4 or 5, i love 6 or 7, you can pack it all the way, till it barely clears the nail, or put a thin layer of herbs on the screen. Either way one thing is certain, it will get vaporized, fast!

Just be aware, this thing is so fast and so efficient it is very easy to get carried away with it.
If you have a limited stock of herbs you better have good self control.

biohacker

No news is good news as far as Im concerened. They seem like a really decent company, with good human will and nature.

So hopefully they aren't the sort to shatter dreams! I really dont mind waiting. Before I get a new vape out to even test I like to get on top of things ajd give my room a super super tidy.
Im hoping to get this done in the next 2 weeks, it hasnt been possible all winter except once.

Dude! We will be getting our herborizer Ti's! Confirmed! :tup: What a fucking amazing retailer
https://lacentralevapeur.com is! They should be a supporting retailer here no doubt! PUFFITUP level of customer service indeed! MIND BLOWN! :rockon:I will be hitting them up for all my purchases from now on, just hoping it's sent through regular post and not a "courier" so I don't get nailed with absurd brokerage fees, etc. I can't speak good enough about my experience with this retailer. Communication was flawless, they definitely went above and beyond. Thanks again MAX! A MILLION! :nod:

Alexis, now that our dreams are coming true, I finally will have my first desktop vape in a while! Most recently the EVO and Herbalizer just wouldn't cut it for me. And it wasn't my first spin either, i've owned 3 EVO's and 3 Herbies now, and but are just not my style, regardless of digital control and rapid heatup. The vapour output/quality was just not to my own personal standard. I know what you mean about the "opening ceremonies" and getting the room cleaned and vape station setup! I'm going to have to do something special with this one, since I always vape around the kitchen exhaust vent, but with hard granite counters, i'm getting my own vape room and desk setup, shelving for glass pieces, etc. It's finally time! It's OCD, but so am I!

The Volcano digit and the Herbalizer are the only high end vapes I have with digital temp control.

Umm, hello Supreme v3?!! :rofl:Kidding, I know exactly what you mean.

As to micro dosing, this has more to do with the vape configuration than anything else, I think. And I see nothing about this vape's design that would make me think it would excel at microdosing. Typically what is needed is a very small bowl, or a wide and flat bowl, and the Herborizer has neither. But I'll try to remember to do just a layer of herb soon to see.

See @Joaon posts!!!! I respect what you think, but there are always ways/mods around to be able to microdose in practically ANY vape. Even with the XL, i've seen @lazylathe sprinkle a micro dosing load across the screen, turn up the heat and beautifully extract! And this Ti bowl is way smaller, maybe 1/2? Non issue! But I know you're more of a macro dosing kinda guy! :lol: I used to be to, but can't sustain that pattern anymore after a decade. It's taken a toll!

It depends on the 'micro' notion each one have, but the Ti is far to be ridiculous!

THANKS SO MUCH for posting those quotes! I just KNEW it! I remember reading them, but completely forgot as I haven't been myself lately on my t-break...I can't wait to break it with the Herbo Ti! I indeed will have to "brace myself" as you say! :lmao:

I think you'll love it. I think your tastes are similar to mine. It's like a more powerful, more reliable desktop Grasshopper. That's the best comparison I can come up with. I tried a small amount last night, just covering the screen, killed it in one hit and a fat cloud. Usually I put as much as I can in (I'm more of a macrodoser :))

DUDE!! YES!!! I'm so stoked now man!

If the GH could actually function without self destructing....

:rofl:No kidding! It would be nice to have a properly fully functioning reliable portable Herbo Ti ! Sadly, I don't think it will ever happen.... I hope i'm wrong, but I feel that the GH will be in perpetual beta purgatory.

Stickstones find the perfect temp around 4 or 5, i love 6 or 7, you can pack it all the way, till it barely clears the nail, or put a thin layer of herbs on the screen. Either way one thing is certain, it will get vaporized, fast!

Sounds like it's dependent on how much you load. If sticks loads it right up, it makes sense on 4 or 5 to extract decently and get flavour and require a stir, but with smaller more conservative loads, crank it up and giv'er!

So looking forward to joining the Herbo Ti family! It's been a DECADE since I bought the Herborizer classic w/sphere....without the temperature modulator! This is going to blow that experience away!

Herborizer Ti + Lacentralevapeur :tup:

But i'm still going to need that Nail attachment, just because I need it all! For Rosin and solventless ofcourse!

Damn, this CBD oil is working FAR to well! :rofl:Strong shit!

EDIT: Does Herborizer not sell the stand for the injector?

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
See @Joaon posts!!!! I respect what you think, but there are always ways/mods around to be able to microdose in practically ANY vape. Even with the XL, i've seen @lazylathe sprinkle a micro dosing load across the screen, turn up the heat and beautifully extract! And this Ti bowl is way smaller, maybe 1/2? Non issue! But I know you're more of a macro dosing kinda guy! :lol: I used to be to, but can't sustain that pattern anymore after a decade. It's taken a toll!

I have had plenty of opportunity to try a micro dose and haven't, so the fault is mine! I'm always open to being wrong and I hope I am this time. I will do it tonight to confirm. I seem to remember you saying you wanted to micro dose at low temps, and I know it hits for days at the lower temps I'm using with my bigger doses. Either way, I'm glad you have one on the way. You have been chasing a vape unicorn for a long time and I hope you've finally found it!

MrMonss

I'm happy for you guys !!
Concerning the footstand for the injector i have read somewhere that the one on the herbo.com site was intended for earlier versions of herbos but not for the TI.
However when we look at we see just a foot with a 18mm female adapter.
Since i broke my chinese glass stand i used a D020D as a footstand, i have not yet redeemed, this can be very useful on the go, because besides being super efficient, the TI is also very easily transportable and cleanable !!
Having not the bag sold on the site (i saw many versions of it, with different logo besides), I use a laptop case to carrying it. Very discreet and almost shockproof.

biohacker

I seem to remember you saying you wanted to micro dose at low temps, and I know it hits for days at the lower temps I'm using with my bigger doses. Either way, I'm glad you have one on the way. You have been chasing a vape unicorn for a long time and I hope you've finally found it!

Thanks man, but I already found my vape unicorn with the Supreme 3! :tup: Now if I could just get your buddy @subway13029 to hook me up with that uber cool adapter that @mestizo made, I could hook him up with an Inhalater 6S! :brow: But yeah, i'm hoping this will be my desktop plugin unicorn, because I just love the purity of having nothing between my sacred flowers and lungs save for that screen. I'll have to pickup the finer ones when Sebastien has them, same with the silicone sleeve. And I guess at that point I should probably get the e-nail attachment as well, even though I don't really dab. It will be nice to have for rosin indeed.

Naw, don't need low temps for micros! In fact, opposite, I just want some cloudage with micros, and having the heat bandwidth available is awesome when the sky is the limit. I'm not much of a low temp vaporist, just don't like the effects, but i'm also starting to become extremely cognizant of the upper temps as well, and keeping things somewhat moderate. My favourite temp is about 190-200c give or take!

Concerning the footstand for the injector i have read somewhere that the one on the herbo.com site was intended for earlier versions of herbos but not for the TI.
However when we look at we see just a foot with a 18mm female adapter.
Since i broke my chinese glass stand i used a D020D as a footstand, i have not yet redeemed, this can be very useful on the go, because besides being super efficient, the TI is also very easily transportable and cleanable !!
Having not the bag sold on the site (i saw many versions of it, with different logo besides), I use a laptop case to carrying it. Very discreet and almost shockproof.

I never even thought of just using a glass piece as the stand! :) But this says "for all herborizer heater models"....

https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/Herborizer-Injector-Stand

My order also says "replenishment" Alexis! I guess it might be a week or two before it even ships, which is fine by me.

I just assumed that the herbo ti came with that cool case? @bleak where did you get yours? I mean this little case for the herbo parts, not like their bag that holds the bubbler as well.

Last edited:

Baron23

@biohacker @Alexis @stickstones @PPN or any others who may care to weigh in.

I am also very interested in load size and corresponding performance.

I agree that 'micro' in micro dose is very open to interpretation but in the relevant thread in this board people seem to be talking a few flakes, really like .002 g.

I don't consider myself a micro-doser but do sort of require of a vape being able to work perfectly well down to about the .1 g load size. I would love it it could do well down to .05 g but .1 - .12 would be fine.

Can anybody yet definitively say that the Ti can extract as well with a .10 - .12 load size as it can with .3 g and up?

biohacker

You probably already saw this Baron, but @Joaon sure seems to think so!

Herborizer corner

IMO opinion only though, it may not perform as well with .1 as it can .3g. But then again, since you may not need to stir, it may even perform better? My guess would be that your e-nano would be far superior for micros, but you could also "revisit" the bowl after just taking one hit, since you can use it in full convection mode, or hybrid with radiant heat as well.

biohacker

I just went on temp 4 with 0.017 grams and got surprisingly good vapor for a hit or two. Then I doubled it and got more like what I like to have. That's still only about 2/3 of what I normally put in there. When I get to high temping it later in the evening I'll do some real low dosing.

You da man Sticks!!! :rockon: Thanks for that! :tup: More confidence! I hope this thread becomes like the Supreme thread! Nothing but love and NO RMA's! :nod:

ok I was blind, I now see the accessories on herbo's site... and yes, injector stand for XL only, which I don't understand since I thought all the heaters were 18mm male joints?

http://shop.herborizer.com/en/accessories-xl/21-injector-stand-xl.html

biohacker,
Reactions: Alexis

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Just tried exactly 0.1g. Works fine! The bowl I had yesterday was about half that.

I weighed what I would usually put in, first time I've done that. It was 0.2g.

Everything was a course grind though, I think more powdery herb would weigh more.

Re the stand - if you can get hold of a hydrafoot and a f/f adapter that will work really well, that's what I've done....

And do get a top hat screen to fit in the joint, great tip from @PPN there.

Baron23

Just tried exactly 0.1g. Works fine! The bowl I had yesterday was about half that.

I weighed what I would usually put in, first time I've done that. It was 0.2g.

Everything was a course grind though, I think more powdery herb would weigh more.

Re the stand - if you can get hold of a hydrafoot and a f/f adapter that will work really well, that's what I've done....

Thank you, mate. That helps tremendously!!

biohacker

Any idea why the Herbo stand only indicates it will work with the XL model? Just doesn't make sense to me if a hydrafoot and double female would work? And the herbo stand doesn't even state size?

I don't understand this? Like an Arizer EQ elbow screen? and what is the purpose of this? Maybe a pic would help illustrate.

@biohacker - do you have a could buddy or equivalent Claisen adapter?

Negative! Been meaning to pick these up forever! It would be great to have a hands free herbo! I think a little radiant heat buildup would be my preferred method of operation!

And fellas, what's this for?

http://shop.herborizer.com/en/accessories-xl/29-cleaning-flask-188.html

Last edited:
biohacker,

Alexis

It seems we have an answer! The Ti can micro very well, even at low temperatures!
This is pleasing to me personally. I am hoping more than anything that the low temp setting, will mean less irritating vapor, while still strong and full.

But I dont mind having to load 0.3 grams, and vaping it in 2 sittings, properly medicated each time in short time and effort.
With the XL, 0.3 grams is the minimum, without going to a higher, more irritating temp, to achieve decent clouds. And the extraction is very gradual. 0.4 grams or more is better.

But this says "for all herborizer heater models"....
Im sure that text was pre-Ti. It would be a loose fit in there and may be unstble.

but you could also "revisit" the bowl after just taking one hit, since you can use it in full convection mode, or hybrid with radiant heat as well.
It could just mean a different way of using a vaporizer. I am accustomed for years to loading larger loads in Verdamper and Herborizer, and getting 2 or 3 decent sessions out of it, crumbling down in stages to maintain vapor output.

So 0.3 grans is still a small load, to get sufficiently baked twice. Or 0.2 grams and a tad less baked twice! And 0.1 sounds perfect anyway.
However:
I just went on temp 4 with 0.017 grams

0.017 grams Stickstones? If the decimal is in the right place, please say no more, and leave me to be astounded! Especially in light of:

That's still only about 2/3 of what I normally put in there

If you did mean 0.017, then your usual load is barely 0.03 grams! Surely this isnt right, this is true microdosing and I know you are a self confessed maro-man!

Vapodudule

Will the herbo stand not work with the Ti? If so, why?

The flask I wouldn't use as a stand, but i'm not sure what and how it's supposed to clean?

I did email Sebastien...

because the herbo XL body size is 29.2mm so is the stand. Herbo Ti is 18.8mm. You could use it fo Herbo Ti but not perfect fit like 18.8 in 29.2, woble rumble and messy break!

for me stand is vxl hydrofoot + bubble female/female 18.8

biohacker

because the herbo XL body size is 29.2mm so is the stand. Herbo Ti is 18.8mm. You could use it fo Herbo Ti but not perfect fit like 18.8 in 29.2, woble rumble and messy break!

for me stand is vxl hydrofoot + bubble female/female 18.8

But the XL comes in 18mm and 14mm as well? I'm so confused!

Guess I need a hydrafoot and double female now, unless Sebastien is working on a Ti stand, which i'm certain he is, but should get confirmation soon.

biohacker,

Alexis

But the XL comes in 18mm and 14mm as well? I'm so confused!

Guess I need a hydrafoot and double female now, unless Sebastien is working on a Ti stand, which i'm certain he is, but should get confirmation soon.
The stand is for the injector only, not the bowl. All the injectors are the samd size, just the bowl that comes in 14 and
18 mm, but the injector fits both bowls.

I think I will wait on you bro to come up with the best stand, after doing a full market experiment!
The whole world of glass and all the terminology, sizes etc quite bamboozles me still with little experience.

biohacker

Thanks @Alexis! I was confusing the injector with the bowl sizes! So the Herbo Ti injector, is the same size as the bowl? 14 or 18 yeah? And that's why the injector fits an 18mm double female? I think it's all starting to come together now! :lol:

Still curious if the kit comes with a small case for the herbo parts? I'm looking forward to the Bubbler! Not RooR quality or even size, but still looks like a cool piece, that i've never had in my arsenal before. I'm not interested in the long tube, but the sphere I think I might need! :nod:

Exactly like that! Without it for me it's allergy city.

Ahhhhhhh so you can relate!!!!!!!! I have these same allergy issues, but ONLY with pure convection vapes, with finer grinds. For this reason i've switched to coarser grinds, or better yet NO grinding! So you just pop the screen in the bottom of the bowl, so it traps before your glass piece yeah? I couldn't use the VHW due to my brutal sneezing it caused!

@stickstones have you experimented with no grinding yet?! :brow:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Ok...sorry about the measuring goof. I had it on ounces, I think.

Anyhow, confirmed that 0.072 grams of a medium grind covers the screen with just a tiny bit of depth and got me a nice, tasty, not too wispy cloud on temp 4.

you know I do nugs in this thing! I love it. I just use a poker to beat up the herbs for several hits and then when it is good and crispy I dump and crumble.

Next I'll do a high temp micro dose on 7...

biohacker

Shit ya Sticks! :rockon: Thanks so much for reporting your testing!!! :tup:

So curious, what is the screen like....a major pet peeve of mine is "moving" screens... does it stay put? Are there dimples like the XL had? That thing was awesome, the screen locked in perfectly, but was too far away from the injector! So some people took it out and moved it up. Is the Ti perfect the way it is stock?

biohacker,
Reactions: Hogni
Top Bottom